+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Finally after a long wait, I received the test invite today. Test date is 1st November.

Dear Admin, can you please update the tracker? Thank you.

I also had a question: - One of the point mentioned in the test invite is
"get all your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form)"
My question is: - I did not submit any original documents - even the IELTS score or proof of language in my wife's case were photocopies.

Can I still take the copies of the above documents or do I have to take originals? Seniors, please advise.
Look at your checklist and take the originals that support your citizenship application. That includes passports, personal identification, COPR and PR card.

Momhope55

Feb 28, 2018
my son received the test invite yesterday. Test date is 1st November.

Dear Admin, can you please update? Thank you.

adddkd

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th July 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Look at your checklist and take the originals that support your citizenship application. That includes passports, personal identification, COPR and PR card.
Thanks Jayson. I had applied citizenship for my 9 year old son as well, but although I received the AOR and In Process status for him, I have not received a test invite. I know that children below 18 do not have to give the test. But do they not receive the test invite too?

Please advise.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Finally after a long wait, I received the test invite today. Test date is 1st November.

Dear Admin, can you please update the tracker? Thank you.

I also had a question: - One of the point mentioned in the test invite is
"get all your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form)"
My question is: - I did not submit any original documents - even the IELTS score or proof of language in my wife's case were photocopies.

Can I still take the copies of the above documents or do I have to take originals? Seniors, please advise.
my son received the test invite yesterday. Test date is 1st November.

Dear Admin, can you please update? Thank you.
Why is status of my wife and my application showing "Decision Made" but my daughter's application status is "In Process"?
Congrats, updated the sheet

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks Jayson. I had applied citizenship for my 9 year old son as well, but although I received the AOR and In Process status for him, I have not received a test invite. I know that children below 18 do not have to give the test. But do they not receive the test invite too?

Please advise.
No they don’t. Good luck

itm_prince

Mar 30, 2017
Good news for the Mississauga applicants! I just received yesterday my citizenship test invite for Nov 1 in Scarborough. I’m a December applicant, submitted my app on Dec 24 and IP since March 7.

1. We sent you a notice on October 12, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 1, 2018 at 11:50 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Please update my info, thanks and good luck to everyone!

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Good news for the Mississauga applicants! I just received yesterday my citizenship test invite for Nov 1 in Scarborough. I’m a December applicant, submitted my app on Dec 24 and IP since March 7.

1. We sent you a notice on October 12, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 1, 2018 at 11:50 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Please update my info, thanks and good luck to everyone!
Congratulations; good luck with your test.

gudluckcanada

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
App. Filed.......
11-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-01-2018
Got test invite at scarborough location today for 1st Nov 2018

I am so relieved.

Admin pls update it for me