30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Weired - Recorded message at CIC Info Line:

"If you application was sent or received after 08 November it has not yet been processed"

Reactions: DESIGN.IQ

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Easy - today they were processing applications after 17 November, just before Christmas they were doing early November, Next week they will be doing Late November, week after they will be doing early December and the week later they will be doing mid December. Holiday season is over and they will be working faster.
Whats the source of information ? My application got received on 28th December. What timelines are you looking at?

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
you can get the records for last 5 years maximum of 100 records from https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

and if it doesn't help you then attach the explanation letter stating why you can't get the records and give your consent to CBSA for any enquiry to retrieve those.

Thanks Ricky, I have the records from the website you're recommending. Even those don't seem to completely line up. Do you know where I could find a template of that explanation letter you're suggesting I attach?

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
I Think I can help here. Go to US Homeland security website travel history services. You can check all your history of travel to US (In and Out). Its free and online for help purposes only. So don't worry and check your history here https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search

Thanks Patel, I've done that. I think I still need to attach an explanation letter, to ensure that if I'm missing something, it doesn't cause an issue in my citizenship application. :) Do you have a template you can recommend? I tried searching on google, with no luck.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Given the new weird message at CIC I predict your AOR by mid Feb
Hi, just a request, not asking you to stop predicting, but if you could please PM people instead. It's sort of polluting the thread. IMO, most of your predictions will be incorrect. Applicants are suffering from delays starting in October, and if they look at your predictions and not get AOR, all it would cause is panic.

Edit: there are other areas where you can contribute like updating/adding records on the sheet. We need more admins.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Hi, just a request, not asking you to stop predicting, but if you could please PM people instead. It's sort of polluting the thread. IMO, most of your predictions will be incorrect. Applicants are suffering from delays starting in October, and if they look at your predictions and not get AOR, all it would cause is panic.

Edit: there are other areas where you can contribute like updating/adding records on the sheet. We need more admins.
You know how much time it took me to design my AOR predictor and how much time it takes to input data before getting an answer. So far 286 people have asked me for predictions. Maybe I should start taking donations.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Interesting..... what with predictions and donations!! ;P

You know how much time it took me to design my AOR predictor and how much time it takes to input data before getting an answer. So far 286 people have asked me for predictions. Maybe I should start taking donations.

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012

I said the exact same thing to him but he likes his predictions so let him be. whatever makes him feel good about himself I guess.

Not really
Actually,Yes really.They go through the application making sure you got everything.from pictures to signing up the forms. Once it's in your local office they look deeper and make sure your info and their info align together(days in canada,work etc).
Also, writing "not really" without an explanation makes no sense,unless you do not have concrete data.

Reactions: razerblade

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
Hi, Please add me

Name: Usman
App Type: Single
App sent: Dec 15
App delivered: Dec 20
Physical Presence: 1216

MeToronto

Star Member