December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to give a big shout out to each and every one of you for holding on and being strong during this tough wait. Your patience levels are off the charts and hopefully you don't have to wait for too long for your next step (whether its IP, test invitation or oath ceremony, etc). When the days are long and you feel a bit frustrated at times about the whole process, I want you to remember that it'll be worth the wait in the end and that you'll be happiest person on the planet when it is all over. Just HOLD ON to that amazing feeling! :cool:

May the Angels bless your path every day & every night! :)

Cheers
Kal

Reactions: rahuul.chawla

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to give a big shout out to each and every one of you for holding on and being strong during this tough wait. Your patience levels are off the charts and hopefully you don't have to wait for too long for your next step (whether its IP, test invitation or oath ceremony, etc). When the days are long and you feel a bit frustrated at times about the whole process, I want you to remember that it'll be worth the wait in the end and that you'll be happiest person on the planet when it is all over. Just HOLD ON to that amazing feeling! :cool:

May the Angels bless your path every day & every night! :)

Cheers:D
Kal
Seems like u have won the OLG 649 .........:D

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
Hi everyone - hope all well and everyone is getting ready for an amazing summer 2018!

I applied in Dec 11 2017 (Mississauga) ----> AOR Dec 13 2017 ----> IP Feb 28 2018

Since then i have moved and changed my home address twice. I now live in Richmond Hill.

Will changing physical home addresses affect your processing times from "IP" to "DM".

Your comments are highly appreciated.

:)
No they shouldn't change anything about your application. The system will just print out the most recent address when they send correspondence.

cb900829

May 3, 2018
No they shouldn't change anything about your application. The system will just print out the most recent address when they send correspondence.
So does this mean that my application will still be processed at the Mississauga office and not transferred to any other processing office?

Thanks for the update!!

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
So does this mean that my application will still be processed at the Mississauga office and not transferred to any other processing office?

Thanks for the update!!
oh for that I'm not sure 100% how many offices they have in the GTA

but that only gets done between the test invite stage of the process. I'm not sure which stage you're in.

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone I managed to get through to IRCC after 50 grueling mins!!!

And guess what my file is still in SYDNEY. But the agent did mention they don’t need anything else from me so I guess that’s good but STILL!!!! GRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad:

Timeline:
Received Dec 11th
AOR: Jan 29
IP: Feb 27
Test date: Still waiting :(:(

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
oh for that I'm not sure 100% how many offices they have in the GTA

but that only gets done between the test invite stage of the process. I'm not sure which stage you're in.
There is one on St Clair Ave West in Toronto but i am not sure if they process citizenship cases anymore or not. Previously they use to.

Last edited:

portobella79

Feb 27, 2018
Hi Everyone

Can you please update my file.
My husband had a request to do finger prints on April 10 and we submitted them on April 13th.
We received notification today that he will have his test/interview on May 30th out of the Hamilton location.

Last edited:

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
There is one on St Clair Ave West in Toronto but i am not sure if they process citizenship cases anymore or not. Previously they use to.
That Office is apparently closed now. My friend was referred to the Dundas office in Etobicoke when she went there last week.

Not sure if they used to process citizenship cases there though. Work pernits for sure coz i got 1 from there back in the day.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi Everyone

Can you please update my file.
My husband had a request to do finger prints on April 10 and we submitted them on April 13th.
We received notification today that he will have his test/interview on May 30th out of the Hamilton location.
Congrats, updated the file