+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I noticed something change in MyCIC. The background check changed to:

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

It was :

"Your application is in progress, We will send you a message if we need more information."

is that mean CIC is processing and PPR will be issue soon ? I have no update since Feb. I guess bg check is the longest process.

Reactions: Fari_S

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi all

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

It was :

"Your application is in progress, We will send you a message if we need more information."

is that mean CIC is processing and PPR will be issue soon ? I have no update since Feb. I guess bg check is the longest process.
You are right!! You would be getting DM soon on ecas followed by PPR :)

Reactions: phuong

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VO is Singapore, do you know how long it take to flip to DM. It's still IP in the ecas

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
Hi all

It was :

Hi can you please share your your timeline? Thanks...

Shirley.mariano

Jul 3, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: IMM5669E.pdf

This is what status in my checklist says after passing a week. How will I know they have received my submitted documents?
I am also sending them the required documents by mail today.

Mine is like this

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on march 15, 2017
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.

On number 2- they asked for schedule a background declaration form. I sent it tru webform,,and until now july 6. Still the same..does it mean they didnt receive it tru webform?????
So I just sent the backgrlund declaration form with my police certificate tru mail address. :(
What to do???

Reactions: Hien Doan

Shirley.mariano

Jul 3, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
Hello. I am new to this forum. I submitted my application for dependent child outland sponsorship on December 06, 2016 and was recieved on December 8, 2016. I got AOR1 by email on December 17, 2016. Now both the SA and PR are in process. What could this mean? Does it mean the SA has been approved? This is the infor in Ecas.

PR.
We received xxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on December 8, 2016.
We started processing XXXXXXXXXX application on December 16, 2016.

SA.
We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXX on December 8, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 17, 2016.

Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status

XXXXXXXXXXX In Process In Process

Mine is like this

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

On number 2- they asked for schedule a background declaration form. I sent it tru webform,,and until now july 6. Still the same..does it mean they didnt receive it tru webform?????
So I just sent the backgrlund declaration form with my police certificate tru mail address. :(
What to do???

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Divya... I receive the message for PPR and DM this morning, so look like it took at most 1 day. Here is our timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 3, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Thanks Divya... I receive the message for PPR and DM this morning, so look like it took at most 1 day. Here is our timeline

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2017.
Superb!! Congratulations :)

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016

Hi Congrats... What is your visa office?

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tks all. we are so happy, they wait is almost over. Our VO is Singapore

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is like this

Permanent Residence

What to do???
Hi. When did you send it? Probably they haven't received it. I will give them a call and find out if i were you.

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I have got my passport back. It was submitted on June 29 and the passport just came via courier today.
:)
I wish everyone gets reunited with their spouses soon and start their new awaited life together.
Thank you everyone for the help and support.