+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
Thanks. Btw what is your Visa Office?

Filed end of December.
Application was received at Mississauga beginning of January.
AOR1 middle of January.
SA second week of March.
File transfer second week of March.
Background check started middle of March.
DM beginning of June.
PPR middle of June.
Application details changed to approved today.
Hoping husband can land next week.

flalavie

Aug 10, 2014
Japan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Hi everyone! I received the PPR mail today however I'm confused with the Manila visa office service charges thing. it is written that there are service fees to send the passport copy and pictures but how did you guys paid it, if you were told to? Any insight is appreciated, thank you in advance!

jasminekim

Jun 2, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi everyone! I received the PPR mail today however I'm confused with the Manila visa office service charges thing. it is written that there are service fees to send the passport copy and pictures but how did you guys paid it, if you were told to? Any insight is appreciated, thank you in advance!
Are you talking about where to pay it or what method of payment?
I'm not sure how to do it if you were to mail the passport copy and pictures yourself, but depending where you live, you have to find the VFS (visa facilitation services) office and go there with all the papers you need and pay the fees and they would send it to the Manila visa office for you.
For method of payment, I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere, but in Korea, the form of payment that's accepted is only cash, postal order, bank draft and bank transfer.

I hope I helped a bit!

flalavie

Aug 10, 2014
Japan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Are you talking about where to pay it or what method of payment?
I'm not sure how to do it if you were to mail the passport copy and pictures yourself, but depending where you live, you have to find the VFS (visa facilitation services) office and go there with all the papers you need and pay the fees and they would send it to the Manila visa office for you.
For method of payment, I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere, but in Korea, the form of payment that's accepted is only cash, postal order, bank draft and bank transfer.

I hope I helped a bit!
Oh! I think I get it. So the visa office for Japan is Manila but I should go to the visa application center (or visa facilitation service)?in Tokyo to pay the fees. Thanks it was really helpful because it's so confusing to be in another country than the actual visa office.

jasminekim

Jun 2, 2017
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Manila
Oh! I think I get it. So the visa office for Japan is Manila but I should go to the visa application center (or visa facilitation service)?in Tokyo to pay the fees. Thanks it was really helpful because it's so confusing to be in another country than the actual visa office.
Yes that's right! No problem~~

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017