14-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2017
KloveG said:
You are still waiting for SA?! That is so frustrating. I can't imagine how it feels right now. Especially seeing Jan apps get approval.
Have you checked your mail? For some reason they decided not to email us but to send via Canada post. I think you are able to access your ecas and mycic though so you'd know from there.

I still can't link to mycic. I finally last night filled out the technical difficulties page but I highly doubt they will respond to that. And I was scared to do it because I don't want to affect anything negatively
Very frustrating
I've been able to link MyCIC and ecas basically since they started processing the application. Waiting on such an important part of your life is really difficult. Patience is definitely a virtue in this process

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Ahh okay so I'm freaking out right now! I check ECAS and mycic everyday, today ECAS changed to decision made on the permanent resident side! No change on mycic, it still says background check in process. ECAS changed to DM so quickly, I'm praying this is not bad news??

I don't know what to expect next...I'm excited but I'm nervous!! Could it really have happened that fast?

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront and again October 24, 2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2016 and 24-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
xCami said:
Ahh okay so I'm freaking out right now! I check ECAS and mycic everyday, today ECAS changed to decision made on the permanent resident side! No change on mycic, it still says background check in process. ECAS changed to DM so quickly, I'm praying this is not bad news??

I don't know what to expect next...I'm excited but I'm nervous!! Could it really have happened that fast?
Eek! That's crazy! But exciting! Think positive :). What visa office is it?

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
KloveG said:
Eek! That's crazy! But exciting! Think positive :). What visa office is it?
Ahh yeah I'm gonna try and stay positive and hopefully mycic will show me what the decision is soon.
Its in Ottawa, I'm a Canadian citizen living in the US with my American spouse. Our application was pretty simple so maybe that helped speed things up.

Goodluck to all still waiting, hope we get positive news soon:)

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
xCami said:
Ahh yeah I'm gonna try and stay positive and hopefully mycic will show me what the decision is soon.
Its in Ottawa, I'm a Canadian citizen living in the US with my American spouse. Our application was pretty simple so maybe that helped speed things up.

Keep us posted. I think you're all good and nothing to worry about :)

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
xCami said:

Wow. Our application was straight forward as well. Neither of us have never been married, no kids, I'm American and my wife is Canadian living in Canada. We got DM on the sponsor on Jan 26th but haven't heard a peep since. Did you notice any movement between the SA and the DM on the applicant? What comes next? Do they send you the landing letter and you can basically land and become a PR within a month now?

How long after Decision Made on PR can you land (generally speaking)? I'm hoping ours moves fast too, my lease is up in August and I don't want to try and find a new place and worry about address changes with the CIC! eeekk

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Dear all

I used the new kit
Application Sent Dec 19th
Application Rcvd Dec 21st
Was able to link application on the 19th of Jan
Email of Acknowledgment of application for Sponsor Jan 20th Was sent to PA email address
Email of Acknowledgment of application for PA Jan 20th Was sent to PA email address asking to link application
AOR email for PA with a pdf file says we received your application was sent on Jan 23
NO SA or ANY KIND of communication till now
50 Days so Far (1 mth 3 Weeks)

Mycic shows this
-----------------
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

ECAS for Sponsors
---------------------
Under Sponsorship Status
We received your application to sponsor XXX on December 21, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 20, 2017.
We started processing your application on January 19, 2017.

Under PR Status
We received XXX application for permanent residence on December 21, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

ECAS for PA
--------------
-We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2016.
-Medical results have been received.
-We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

My questions are as follow

1) Who do they mean by sending a correspondence on JAN 20 ?? is that the same email asking to link the application?
2) Until now they didnt ask me to upload the PCC and the Background Schedule A form but i send it thru IRCC webforms anyways just incase. so is this normal not to ask to upload the file rightway after linking my application?
3) is it normal after 50 days to not get a decision of the sponsor status

Please comment and if you can asnwer some of my question? anyone else in the same boat??

Thank you

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
KloveG said:
Keep us posted. I think you're all good and nothing to worry about :)
Thank you, will do :)

barch88 said:
Wow. Our application was straight forward as well. Neither of us have never been married, no kids, I'm American and my wife is Canadian living in Canada. We got DM on the sponsor on Jan 26th but haven't heard a peep since. Did you notice any movement between the SA and the DM on the applicant? What comes next? Do they send you the landing letter and you can basically land and become a PR within a month now?

How long after Decision Made on PR can you land (generally speaking)? I'm hoping ours moves fast too, my lease is up in August and I don't want to try and find a new place and worry about address changes with the CIC! eeekk
I also got DM on sponsor on the 26th as well. Has your background check changed to in process yet on CIC?
About a week ago my background check changed to in process. It hasn't changed since, only got DM on ECAS. So just have to wait until they email me now.

I'm honestly not entirely sure what the next step is, that was gonna be my next question haha
I know they mail you a package to take with you when you land but I don't know what to do before that. Gonna research whats next as soon as I hear from them. I'm anxious now!

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
xCami said:
Thank you, will do :)

I also got DM on sponsor on the 26th as well. Has your background check changed to in process yet on CIC?
About a week ago my background check changed to in process. It hasn't changed since, only got DM on ECAS. So just have to wait until they email me now.

I'm honestly not entirely sure what the next step is, that was gonna be my next question haha
I know they mail you a package to take with you when you land but I don't know what to do before that. Gonna research whats next as soon as I hear from them. I'm anxious now!
The August thread around 6:30 p.m. central time on January 23rd should give you a good idea of what will be in the e-mail. Anxiously waiting for mine now, too. :)

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
danawhitaker said:
The August thread around 6:30 p.m. central time on January 23rd should give you a good idea of what will be in the e-mail. Anxiously waiting for mine now, too. :)
Thank you and Goodluck hope you get yours soon:)

AMGreen

Nov 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
Doc's Request.
PGR request: 06-03-2017
Nomination.....
SA: 14-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 24-10-2016, AOR2: 28-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
KloveG said:
You are still waiting for SA?! That is so frustrating. I can't imagine how it feels right now. Especially seeing Jan apps get approval.
Have you checked your mail? For some reason they decided not to email us but to send via Canada post. I think you are able to access your ecas and mycic though so you'd know from there.

I still can't link to mycic. I finally last night filled out the technical difficulties page but I highly doubt they will respond to that. And I was scared to do it because I don't want to affect anything negatively

J
Hello, I had the same issue for weeks, until i tried with my client ID num and for marital status I chose single, and it worked, I don't know why since I'm married, maybe because I applied a couple years for my visa (when I got assigned my Client ID Num) at that time i was single, I guess they didn't update my information, and I know that for some people works using 1 instead of 2 in "total applicants", I guess sometimes is a mistake from them, anyway I hope you can link it soon, good luck ;)

diding

Oct 14, 2016
Our application seems no progress since I linked it to CIC on Jan 25th. Still my medical and eligibility are IN PROGRESS. Our Our app is now on its 2nd month of process! :(

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
diding said:
Our application seems no progress since I linked it to CIC on Jan 25th. Still my medical and eligibility are IN PROGRESS. Our Our app is now on its 2nd month of process! :(
Join the Club....Mine Next week will mark 2 months and only IN process still waiting for SA

skyzee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
BGC-In Progress: 22-02-2017, DM: 06-04-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
xCami said:
Thank you and Goodluck hope you get yours soon:)
Wow... Congratulations!!! still waiting for any kind of movement on our end after PR got sent to Ottawa.

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
AMGreen said:
Hello, I had the same issue for weeks, until i tried with my client ID num and for marital status I chose single, and it worked, I don't know why since I'm married, maybe because I applied a couple years for my visa (when I got assigned my Client ID Num) at that time i was single, I guess they didn't update my information, and I know that for some people works using 1 instead of 2 in "total applicants", I guess sometimes is a mistake from them, anyway I hope you can link it soon, good luck ;)
I have been playing around with it. I am the sponsor and oddly they gave me a UCI number and file number, and my husband just got the file number with no UCI on his letter. And ok the paper they also said number on application will be 2. It's all really strange how this system is. I will keep trying and be disappointed everyday haha