+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Determined

Nov 23, 2015
Important please need Help-----
I am freaking out of stress . We applied as common law
My partner had interview last week at London visa office, and they have requested more proof of joint bank statements.
So in mycic it says Eligibility still in process

But when I checked Myecas account today under permanent resident it says " Desicion MAde"

But we haven't got any emails or letters. I dunno what's going on, this whole immigration process making me really sick
Hi I was just wondering how it all turned out for you? If it was a positive decision or not. We are also waiting from December.

novascotia_addict

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-04-2017
File Transfer...
14-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2017
Can anyone provide an idea as to what is happening with my application?

Decision made on ECAS on September 1st and no update or communication since, by email, letter or MyCic.
I email CIC asking when should I expect some communication and I get "your application is in good standing order and we will contact you should that change".

Very frustrated once again, can someone help me out?

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
Can anyone provide an idea as to what is happening with my application?

Decision made on ECAS on September 1st and no update or communication since, by email, letter or MyCic.
I email CIC asking when should I expect some communication and I get "your application is in good standing order and we will contact you should that change".

Very frustrated once again, can someone help me out?
Looks like positive. May be next week you will hear something from them. BTW what is your time line and VO?

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront and again October 24, 2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2016 and 24-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Are you doing it because you were asked or just because you want to?
I am just asking as I asked our MP what to do as our medical expires in October. They said to just leave it and not do anything until it is requested to do so. If my chance they do ask for it, I know it will delay and take more time, so that's why we were going to do it again. But ee also don't want to spend more money if it's not necessary.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we both are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I have to write?

C

Classic Chucks

Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and yourspouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
Now the situatiom is we both are married and physically preaent. But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I have to write?
Just write Married, it'll be fine. Write a note that you were physically present. Others have handwritten the phrase "physically present" after printing. It should be obvious when you submit wedding photos.

Reactions: Aries69

novascotia_addict

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-04-2017
File Transfer...
14-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2017
Looks like positive. May be next week you will hear something from them. BTW what is your time line and VO?
Applied December 23rd 2016 through Ottawa VO.
SA April 23rd 2017
No request for additional documents.

TypeR

Feb 6, 2017
i'm still waiting as well.. still hasnt started BG check..i heard if you go through MP sometimes, they VO on purpose may delay the file. not sure how true that is.

Reactions: Manguita