+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Determined

Nov 23, 2015
Hello everyone!!
My husband and I sent our application on December 13th via UPS. I am a Canadian citizen and my husband is from Moldova. So I think our application is going through Bucharest after the sponsorship approval. However we are definitely apart of the December 2016 time line! Very excited to finally being able to join the forum, since I have been following it for quiet some time but we didn't have our papers ready to submit. Finally its done and sent!!! :)

My God be with us all and deliver us extremely fast and successful results!!! :)

skyzee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
BGC-In Progress: 22-02-2017, DM: 06-04-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
December 2016 spreadsheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bg5v8mTGNuLjFZVv8hAzwMBmrTe0KnCD0C_JycHUGeU/

skyzee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
barch88 said:
I'm submitting my documents next week. Spending this final week trying to get answers on some questions I have and organizing it all. Just had my Mom fax me over my birth certificate/photocopy. We got all proof and everything good to go. Just need to tweak some forms a bit, make sure everything looks good, print the checklist and submit. I'm going to mail Canada Post overnight or whatever the fastest is, with tracking. I may do UPS or FedEx instead as I seem to trust them more (not sure how popular they are in Canada though).

Can you guys explain how you sorted it? Some of the items on the checklist say "as applicable" - so do I leave whatever isn't included unchecked? Do I place the barcode sheets on top of each form the barcode sheet was for, or do I leave them ALL on top? Also, did you put each the sponsors, applicant, and proof in separate envelopes within the big envelop, or did you all have just a big stack of papers?

What do I do with the "extra sheets"? For instance, on the Relationship Questionnaire my wives addresses didn't all fit in the space because they don't want you to shorthand stuff, so we wrote the question and then part on a separate sheet and then listed the addresses. Do they want this under that form, or at the very end?

Thank you for any help!
Personally, I'd put N/A on any blank space or checkbox that you don't fill in just so that you're letting them know that you read it but it doesn't apply. I've read in several threads that that's the way to go.

Unless they've changed forms, barcodes should go on top. Technically, the sponsor form with barcodes didn't specify that, but the sponsored spouse IMM0008 definitely did. Regardless, put both on top.

In the old forms, it didn't specify where they wanted the extra sheets, but it did specify to put name, application form name, and question that you were answering. I did that and also put one of those page tabs to indicate the question number.

This is dated, but it seems like a quite a number of people have used a similar format to how this person organized her forms: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

Used that as reference though we organized proof of relationship differently.

For peace of mind, I'd probably have gone UPS/Fedex in hindsight. Canada Post was a day late on my delivery with priority shipping ($60 shipping!), and I came across threads with nightmare experiences with Canada Post where they sometimes don't collect signatures or update their system and leave the case/tracking number open-ended, leaving you wondering if it actually got delivered. Mind you, I will probably end up getting a refund and the delay was probably due to the number of holiday packages, but if I were to go back, I'd have sent it via FedEx/UPS instead. Just make sure that if you do that, send it to the courier address and not the CPC-M Station A address. Should be in instruction guide.

skyzee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
phuong said:
tks skyzee, how did you get to put the stat in your profile?
You need to hit 10 posts first and then a whole bunch of new profile options will open up :)

Filipinay

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Oakville, ON
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
File Transfer...
and SA 06-01-2017; BGC In progress: 26-04-2017
Med's Request
Re- Med request 14-03-2017
Med's Done....
30-03-2017 Medical Passed (Re- Med)
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH 03-07-2017
LANDED..........
22-07-2017
Hello,

Applied Outland on Dec 13, received at CPC- Mississauga Dec 14, 2016. Let's end the year with full of hope! Good luck to everyone!!

Sachi0903

Dec 22, 2016
Hello DECEMBER Applicants. Count me in. Our VO is Manila(philippines). Here is our timeline.

Application send: November 30,2016
Received my CPC-M: December 01,2016
AOR 1: December 10,2016 (e-cas is already available)
SA approved: December 16,2016
File transfer to VO-manila: December 16,2016
Upfront medical: November 10, 2016

Pray for smooth process.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
I have received photo request again from the London visa office this time. I just mailed my photographs and asked Schedule A form today. Should I mail the photographs again to the London office? I am seriously fed up!!!!

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
skyzee said:
Personally, I'd put N/A on any blank space or checkbox that you don't fill in just so that you're letting them know that you read it but it doesn't apply. I've read in several threads that that's the way to go.

Unless they've changed forms, barcodes should go on top. Technically, the sponsor form with barcodes didn't specify that, but the sponsored spouse IMM0008 definitely did. Regardless, put both on top.

In the old forms, it didn't specify where they wanted the extra sheets, but it did specify to put name, application form name, and question that you were answering. I did that and also put one of those page tabs to indicate the question number.

This is dated, but it seems like a quite a number of people have used a similar format to how this person organized her forms: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

Used that as reference though we organized proof of relationship differently.

For peace of mind, I'd probably have gone UPS/Fedex in hindsight. Canada Post was a day late on my delivery with priority shipping ($60 shipping!), and I came across threads with nightmare experiences with Canada Post where they sometimes don't collect signatures or update their system and leave the case/tracking number open-ended, leaving you wondering if it actually got delivered. Mind you, I will probably end up getting a refund and the delay was probably due to the number of holiday packages, but if I were to go back, I'd have sent it via FedEx/UPS instead. Just make sure that if you do that, send it to the courier address and not the CPC-M Station A address. Should be in instruction guide.
Okay I really appreciate the help. I think I’ve got it understood now.

Can someone review this and tell me if this would be okay? I don’t plan to have three different envelopes, but I will put a Cover Sheet between Part A’s forms and Part B’s documents to get some separation. What should I do with loose items like photos and stuff? Can I include them in a small envelope or blank sheet of paper with paperclips attached explaining for instance “PR Photos”? Would it be okay to provide a second envelope for “Proof” as long as I label it as such? I know they said NO EXTRA FOLDERS, BINDERS, ETC. Want to make sure this will be OK.

According to the “Document Checklist”-

PART “A”

Checklist
Barcode Sheets
Application to Sponsor
Receipts of Application Fees showing PAID-IN-FULL
Generic Application Form for Canada (Applicant) + Extra Sheets for this form
Country Specific Requirements (USA)
Additional Family Information Form
Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation + Extra Sheets for this form
Use of Representative (N/A)
Authority to Release Personal Information to Designated Individual (N/A)

PART B (Cover Sheet saying “PART B of Checklist – Supporting Documents”)

Sponsor Passport Photocopy
No Children
Past Marriages

Sponsor Employment Letter + Notice of Assessment from CRA
Passport Photocopy for Applicant
Birth Certificate Photocopy for Applicant
Marriage License for Couple
Accompanying Children Documents (N/A)
Police Certificate + Extra Sheet explaining why I have one up front (New Forms but already got this)
Passport Photos for PR Card (Can I put these in a small envelope and label what they are?)
E-Medical Forms

Envelope #2 (Labeled as “Proof of Relationship”)

~10 Photos of Wedding
~10 Photos of Relationship throughout the years
Proof of Wife as Benificiary on my retirement fund/401k/stocks account
Social Media Chats
Photocopy of Passport Stamps
Photocopies of Wedding Cards, Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards, Boarding Passes, etc.

All in one big envelope, inside a padded envelope, sent via FedEx or UPS.

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
phuong said:
any one in December going through Singapore VO ?
I am. My wife's immigration application will process in Singapore

Lbalcueva

Dec 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16/03/2017 AOM
AOR Received.
05-01-2017 AOR1
File Transfer...
13/01/2017 SA APPROVED
Med's Done....
12-12-2016 UPFRONT PASSED
Passport Req..
06/14/2017
Hello everyone !

Have you link your application to My CIC?

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Ei, guys! Please add in your information details on the spreadsheet that skyzee started for December 2016 applicants. I just added mine :) The link is on skyzee's signature. But for easy access for now, here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bg5v8mTGNuLjFZVv8hAzwMBmrTe0KnCD0C_JycHUGeU/

Add in your information, please, for those who have not done yet.

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lbalcueva said:
Hello everyone !

Have you link your application to My CIC?
I still could not link. I have the app ID last week, but until now I still could not find it. Maybe we need to wait until PR in process.

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
barch88 said:
Okay I really appreciate the help. I think I’ve got it understood now.

Can someone review this and tell me if this would be okay? I don’t plan to have three different envelopes, but I will put a Cover Sheet between Part A’s forms and Part B’s documents to get some separation. What should I do with loose items like photos and stuff? Can I include them in a small envelope or blank sheet of paper with paperclips attached explaining for instance “PR Photos”? Would it be okay to provide a second envelope for “Proof” as long as I label it as such? I know they said NO EXTRA FOLDERS, BINDERS, ETC. Want to make sure this will be OK.

According to the “Document Checklist”-

PART “A”

Checklist
Barcode Sheets
Application to Sponsor
Receipts of Application Fees showing PAID-IN-FULL
Generic Application Form for Canada (Applicant) + Extra Sheets for this form
Country Specific Requirements (USA)
Additional Family Information Form
Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation + Extra Sheets for this form
Use of Representative (N/A)
Authority to Release Personal Information to Designated Individual (N/A)

PART B (Cover Sheet saying “PART B of Checklist – Supporting Documents”)

Sponsor Passport Photocopy
No Children
Past Marriages

Sponsor Employment Letter + Notice of Assessment from CRA
Passport Photocopy for Applicant
Birth Certificate Photocopy for Applicant
Marriage License for Couple
Accompanying Children Documents (N/A)
Police Certificate + Extra Sheet explaining why I have one up front (New Forms but already got this)
Passport Photos for PR Card (Can I put these in a small envelope and label what they are?)
E-Medical Forms

Envelope #2 (Labeled as “Proof of Relationship”)

~10 Photos of Wedding
~10 Photos of Relationship throughout the years
Proof of Wife as Benificiary on my retirement fund/401k/stocks account
Social Media Chats
Photocopy of Passport Stamps
Photocopies of Wedding Cards, Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards, Boarding Passes, etc.

All in one big envelope, inside a padded envelope, sent via FedEx or UPS.
Can anyone confirm this is correct and should be good?