+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
nsjk16 said:
Hi there,

Any December applicant who applied from SP? Any news there?

I'm a January Sao Paulo VO applicant. Apparently August has been a very slow month too at SP VO.
Hi nsjk16!!
I'm a February applicant from SPVO and I too am still waiting.
Isubmitted my husband's pcc in June and after that...nothing.
We are at the 6th month waiting and going slightly crazy!!!
Did you submit anything? Were you able to link mycic to ecas?

nsjk16

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
03/15/2016
File Transfer...
03/30/2016
minniemouse said:
Hi nsjk16!!
I'm a February applicant from SPVO and I too am still waiting.
Isubmitted my husband's pcc in June and after that...nothing.
We are at the 6th month waiting and going slightly crazy!!!
Did you submit anything? Were you able to link mycic to ecas?
Hi there,
Nope. Unfortunately I couldn't link my application and to be honest we already gave up trying. I still waiting to hear from them. :(
I believe we will order our GMSC notes sometime this month.
I saw some January applicants being contacted from Ottawa, Singapore and England. Hopefully SP VO is also working

ashyboots

Dec 27, 2015
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Hi all,
I got an email letter today asking for 2 passport sized photos. Weird because I obviously sent those originally. Hopefully this means they are looking at my application lol
London VO

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
ashyboots said:
Hi all,
I got an email letter today asking for 2 passport sized photos. Weird because I obviously sent those originally. Hopefully this means they are looking at my application lol
London VO
Thats great if they started working on december applicants..they ususally ask for photographs once the file reach the VO and they initially check for documents so lets see whats the case with your application

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
10242015 said:
'

>Hi MVO here, how's status of your application?
[/
10242015 said:
'

>Hi MVO here, how's status of your application?
When we check it online it's still IN PROCESS. I just want to share this, and hopefully you can help me or advise me what to do.

So I'm sponsoring my husband from Manila. He did his medical upfront and passed it along with the application. Everything is going on well, the CIC received the application, approved me as the sponsor and then transferred the file to Manila Visa Office. On July 2016, they requested for re-medical since my husband's medical is already expired.(he did his medical a little bit early) so he went for remedical in Makati IOM.
He told me when the Medical is already done, and he was about to go. The examiner told him to stay because they saw a very small very tiny spot on his lungs (x-Ray) but they said its blurry so they told him to repeat the X-ray. So he stayed and then did another four yes, four X-ray which is I believe is too much!like they are trying to look for something.. Then send him home and just wait for the immigration to contact him.
After 2weeks, he received an email, from CIC stating that they received the medical and in order to continue the processing of his application they need more tests to be done. So he went back then they did skin test and collected sputum(which they said they will incubate for 9weeks! Nine long weeks!) before getting the result. So confused as he is, what is wrong with his lungs, he went for a second opinion in the Lung Centre of the Phils. (A hospital who specializes in Lungs,obviously.) just to make sure He did all the tests including X-ray skin and sputum..
So last week he got the result and it's all clear even the X-Ray! He got a certificate from the Lung Centre signed by the doctor who saw him..
So now, we are planning to send this to the immigration. And clarify with their panel of physician.
Is this a good idea to inform them or question them? The doctor from the LUng centre said my husband is 100% ok and doesn't need any medication because he passed all the tests. (He is a non-smoker,very healthy)

While the IOM Makati (panel of physician) asked my husband to come back this September 25 for another X-ray.

Pls advise me what is the right thing to do. I am patiently waiting for my husband to come here, but this medical thing makes me go crazy! Pls help!

dbsdrr30

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-December-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1:09-February-2016/AOR2:21-April-2016
File Transfer...
16-February-2016[File received MVO: 22-February-2016]
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-November-2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
14-September-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-September-2016
LANDED..........
07-October-2016
Hi.

Any PPR from MVO December Applicants? :(

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
dbsdrr30 said:
Hi.

Any PPR from MVO December Applicants? :(
I'm sure this thread would be full of replies if the ppr's for December were coming out... I'm December myself and as soon as I see our ppr this whole forum will know about it! Patience my friend, patience...

Skye2014

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
Not hoping for this one
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Hi Guys,

Just want to share with you that I received am email and a call from Manila Visa Office last night (Montreal time), they asked me to send my Personal History and addresses from Nov.2015 to Sept 2016 ASAP and so I did. They are also asking for RCMP criminal clearance and re-medical (my medical is expiring next month), they provided the IMM1017 Medical Report Client Biodata and Summary with my name, uci number, file number.

This only means that they are now working on with December application papers.

Good Luck everyone

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Skye2014 said:
Hi Guys,

Just want to share with you that I received am email and a call from Manila Visa Office last night (Montreal time), they asked me to send my Personal History and addresses from Nov.2015 to Sept 2016 ASAP and so I did. They are also asking for RCMP criminal clearance and re-medical (my medical is expiring next month), they provided the IMM1017 Medical Report Client Biodata and Summary with my name, uci number, file number.

Good Luck everyone
I sure hope your right Skye2014!!! It's been a long and stressful wait. Thank you for sharing with us!!

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Skye2014 said:
Hi Guys,

Good Luck everyone
Did your ECAS under SA status change from in process to decision made?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
djl, which VO is your file being processed at?

Skye2014 said:
Hi Guys,

Good Luck everyone
also send them lots of selfies. the liberal govt's visa officers LOVE selfies, they just can't get enough of it.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
flx2015 said:
also send them lots of selfies. the liberal govt's visa officers LOVE selfies. they can't get enough of that sh*t.
FLX2015, you are too funny on here! Again, you must admit he does have nice hair!!! I'm only saying that because I'm going bald over all this waiting time!!! :p

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
flx2015 said:
djl, which VO is your file being processed at?

also send them lots of selfies. the liberal govt's visa officers LOVE selfies, they just can't get enough of it.
[/quote
Manila

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
my file is at LVO, and our december applicants haven't heard anything yet. looks like they are still processing november 2015. hopefully they'll start working on our files soon.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Skye2014 said:
Hi Guys,

Good Luck everyone
If you guys read eadle333's last post on his thread old vs new, I think we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel?!?!