SA : 22/2/2016
Med's Done....
14/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
02/05/2016
LANDED..........
18/5/2016
Hi,

Yesterday, one day after DM, I got an e-mail asking for 2 photos passport and a copy of my passport (from visa exempt country).
The content of the letter stated this: "We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application.".

It's a great news and I just sent all the documents to them.

The only strange thing is that the email came from Paris office while my application was sent to Ottawa office.

Anyway, I had sent the document to Paris as requested on the email.

I'm a bit worry about the fact that Paris office is using my Belgium address while ottawa office use my Canadian address, to avoid losing time,
I will let them send it to Belgium if they decide so, I have family there to send it back to me here in Canada.

Keep you posted!

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
FIOTI said:
Hi,

Yesterday, one day after DM, I got an e-mail asking for 2 photos passport and a copy of my passport (from visa exempt country).
The content of the letter stated this: "We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada. The following information is required to complete your application.".

It's a great news and I just sent all the documents to them.

The only strange thing is that the email came from Paris office while my application was sent to Ottawa office.

Anyway, I had sent the document to Paris as requested on the email.

I'm a bit worry about the fact that Paris office is using my Belgium address while ottawa office use my Canadian address, to avoid losing time,
I will let them send it to Belgium if they decide so, I have family there to send it back to me here in Canada.

Keep you posted!
Hi Fioti,
I'm glad to read the update thanks so much as I'm kinda in the same scenario except that I'm still waiting for DM. Can't help that much about your concern, just one thing to reinsure you is that one officer advised me at the beginning that even if Ottawa is processing your app on behalf of your respective VO (Paris in our case), the final step would be processed by that respective VO so I think it's normal. They had told me that when I was wondering why Ottawa took it. My assumption is that it will be sent to Belgium. Thankfully you have family there so should be all good but I'm just assuming obviously. Thanks for the update congrats again and keep us posted !

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
Just a quick message that I got a happy news this morning, DMis showing in our file :), I'm hoping I'll get the same email than you Fioti. Soooooo happy !!! Good luck guys Every time one DM is coming, il leaves the place for another friend to get it right after ! :):):):)

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
Congrats on the DMs :) !

I'm hoping to get DM this week. Here's hoping.

Ronnn

Nov 26, 2015
Thanks everyone for being so helpful in the forum
my wife got the COPR last Friday night we she opened the mailbox, we were so exciting.

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
It's so cool to see December applicants through Ottawa getting DMs after only around 4 months of filing their application. Congratulations!

Amra

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2016, COPR: 11-05-2016
LANDED..........
14-05-2016
Kiki-sinche said:
Just a quick message that I got a happy news this morning, DMis showing in our file :), I'm hoping I'll get the same email than you Fioti. Soooooo happy !!! Good luck guys Every time one DM is coming, il leaves the place for another friend to get it right after ! :):):):)
Congrats on your DM !
We are still waiting for our DM. The VO is Paris (it was not changed to Ottawa, as it was for few of our December members). They started working on the file on Febr 23rd. Maybe one of these days we'll get it.

Meantime, congrats to all who already got their DM and to those who already landed.
And let's keep our hopes high for those of us who are still waiting.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Landing_PR said:
Update on TRV: I was contacted by MP's office to inform that I will have a decision made by next week and it's noted on my application file.

My hunch is that they have declined the application, which is fine. At least I tried to submit it for intention of having few weeks together. Whatever the case maybe, I will update the forum as always :)

Happy Friday! :-*
hey, got another question for ya: did the MP's office also tell you which VO your file was sitting at? i just want to make sure it's still London for us.

i sent you a PM as well but i got an error so i don't think it made it to your inbox.

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
Hi,

I have noticed February applicants from Ottawa have already received DMs and I haven't. Every required document has been upfront. I thought CIC worked on a first come first serve bases. Should I contact CIC or have my MP contact CIC? If the latter, how would I go on about this?

Skye2014

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
Not hoping for this one
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Hi Guys,

Just received an email from Manila VO asking me to submit additional documents:

Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

 Other original documents establishing identity (old school records, voter ID, etc) MUST be

submitted)

Does anyone knows what school records they are referring to? Can I send a Transcript of Records? Should I send my SSS ID ? Do they return original documents? Can I also scan the documents that I will send them so they can get a copy before they receive the original documents?

Please advice, I have 30 days to send this additional documents and I am in Canada right now.

Thank you so much

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
flx2015 said:
hey, got another question for ya: did the MP's office also tell you which VO your file was sitting at? i just want to make sure it's still London for us.

i sent you a PM as well but i got an error so i don't think it made it to your inbox.
Hi, yes they confirmed that my file is in London.

I think I received your PM :)

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Landing_PR said:
Hi, yes they confirmed that my file is in London.

I think I received your PM :)
ah oh, that's good news i guess. why is your TRV also being processed in London though? the CIC homepage says that Islamabad takes care of that. see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
flx2015 said:
ah oh, that's good news i guess. why is your TRV also being processed in London though? the CIC homepage says that Islamabad takes care of that. see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp
I'm sorry, I think I misread your original post then. I thought you were talking about our PR file. No, the MP's office didn't confirm where the TRV file was but she confirmed that PR file is in LVO. But she talks to the immigration officier within a matter of minutes. I'm not sure which kind of system they are on, if she's getting updates so promptly from Islamabad? Anyways, waiting for a decision this week! Please pray it's a good news for my daughter and I :)

Also, I noticed that there haven't been any recent updates to September group from LVO. I guess LVO went into hibernation again :(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Landing_PR said:
I'm sorry, I think I misread your original post then. I thought you were talking about our PR file. No, the MP's office didn't confirm where the TRV file was but she confirmed that PR file is in LVO. But she talks to the immigration officier within a matter of minutes. I'm not sure which kind of system they are on, if she's getting updates so promptly from Islamabad? Anyways, waiting for a decision this week! Please pray it's a good news for my daughter and I :)

Also, I noticed that there haven't been any recent updates to September group from LVO. I guess LVO went into hibernation again :(
no, they didn't go into hiberation; they actually seem to have sped up considerably during this month. a friend of mine who applied mid-september got his PPR yesterday, and i've also heard from F.M. that october applicants are starting to get doc requests.

i'll pray that your TRV goes through. :)

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
Kiki-sinche said:
Thanks for your wishes guys

A quick message to confirm that I got an update. I received an email from CPC-Ottawa today:
"Dear Applicant,

Please confirm your valid mailing address within North America.
Please note that if you are currently living abroad your documentation will be sent via regular mail, which does not allow for tracking. However, if you reside in Canada, please provide us with a shipping label to safely return your documentation.

Please reply to this email as soon as possible.

Regards,"

+ instructions to generate an xpresspost label and attach it in the reply.

Pretty strange that Paris is not following but that it's Ottawa, let's cross fingers. Keep you posted.