+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
Guhhhhh I really want AOR by the 31st. Ideally the 24th but if i get in while I'm in Florida I'll find a printer :p Just worried getting back into Canada without it won't happen :/

ALMALL

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Request
2-2-2016 received
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2016 on transit
Just check the processing times and reduce to 17 months???

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Great news! Let's cross our fingers for the December group!! :)

ayrazar said:
2 SAs and 12 AORs in the November group!! Our time is coming soon :D the November 12th guys just got AOR.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
A Nov 16 just got AOR. I'm really worried I won't get kine by the 31st.. Gahhhh I dunno what will happen then :/

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
ayrazar said:
A Nov 16 just got AOR. I'm really worried I won't get kine by the 31st.. Gahhhh I dunno what will happen then :/
Why is that again Ayrazar, what's your situation, you're leaving for holidays but need it to get back??

Golding

Jan 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-12-2015
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
03-16-2016 phone interview for sponsor not PA
Passport Req..
DM: 09-06-2016 PPR:09-06-2016
Hey everyone i just wanted to share some info. My lawyer said after an SA has been received he will prepare a package so that my husband can go over it. Sometimes instead of calling for an interview, when they call to tell you to send passport and marriage certificate they tend to ask questions like where did you meet, who did you meet from your wifes family etc... And some dates from the application are hard to remember so its good to go over all the dates and info you put in your application. My application was received december 5th, hope to get an AOR soon.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
Kiki-sinche said:
Why is that again Ayrazar, what's your situation, you're leaving for holidays but need it to get back??
Yeah. Husband is on implied status right now and we won't get approval for the status extention before we leave, and we're flying back into Toronto on the 31st and I just feel like AOR would be a huge piece to them letting him back in the country. Otherwise I don't know what will happen :/

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
ayrazar said:
Yeah. Husband is on implied status right now and we won't get approval for the status extention before we leave, and we're flying back into Toronto on the 31st and I just feel like AOR would be a huge piece to them letting him back in the country. Otherwise I don't know what will happen :/
Your husband is US right? I'm obviously far to be senior and answer but if US is visa exempt country and the purpose is to keep him as a visitor. Everything should be ok, I was myself in that kind of situation. Application sent mid-Dec. My work permit expired End of Nov. I had send a request for extension 1 month prior the deadline. Purpose is for me to stay with my wife a few months during the process. But we had planed to spend Christmas with my family in Belgium Mid Dec to end Dec. The fact that I left voided my extension request(which was still in process by the way). Belgium is visa exempted. Once I landed at Pearson, I went in the visitor queue with my wife, who's PR. I confirmed that I was here to spend some time with my wife and her family. I had official papers with me, a letter confirming that she would take care of my finances during the trip and a return ticket in May since I've to come back for a few weeks in Belgium with her. The officer let me go in for 6 months as visitor. After the main customs, they sent me in the queue for a 2nd round of specific immigration check, quiet long queue to be honest, I confidently explained them the reason why I was here, they asked me if I had sent an application I said yes. It took 5 mins, and they let me in. I would say that be honest and confident and it's all good. Now again I'm not sure I understood your situation properly and I'm not senior, if it's the case I would not worry.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
We got the VR in the first place so we must already be flagged :(

We cant buy a return ticket because he'll drive back to NY. That's part of the problem :p if they don't let him in and he has to fly our of Pearson again, we can't really afford it plus his car will still be here.

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
ayrazar said:
We got the VR in the first place so we must already be flagged :(

We cant buy a return ticket because he'll drive back to NY. That's part of the problem :p if they don't let him in and he has to fly our of Pearson again, we can't really afford it plus his car will still be here.
Hey,

I thought I'd share a little bit of my experience with this. The first Vistor's Record I got was issued for 2 years. During the 2 years, I traveled back to the U.S. We we're worried that this would void our VR, so my Husband drove and I flew (one-way) to a city really close to the Canadian border and came up together (with documents). We thought it'd give us a better chance of them allowing me in, if we we're both together. Also, it made for a nice adventure. Once the Border Officers knew that we we're married (he didn't even bother looking at my VR) he let us through with a big smile. We've done this twice now and also had a friend do the same with the same success.

Also, how can I be added to the December list? :D

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
Yeah but our VR was issued for like 20 days, and it expired Jan 4th. He's on implied status now which does void when you leave Canada. So when we try to come back in, we won't have the VR.

Also, go ahead and add your info and I'll fix it up if there's errors :)

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
Hello all

Finally, I've just sent out the application by courier today (15 Jan). Should reach Mississauga by Monday 18 Jan due to weekend. *fingers crossed* ;D

Just a quick question - In what order does one put the India Information guide and document checklist?

Cheers!

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
FBI billed us today!

So if we get that in ~2 weeks, we'll probably have it when we get back from our honeymoon or shortly thereafter. And then if we get SA/AOR2 around then, we can send it off :D:D

Skye2014

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
Not hoping for this one
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Hi all,

Sent our application Nov.29,2015, until now still ''out for delivery'' since Dec.3,2015. Xpresspost Canadapost. We Called canada post 5 times or maybe more and even created a ticket, and this is the news they got for us:

Thank you for contacting Canada Post about the item identified above.

Our tracking system indicates an 'out for delivery' scan for this item.# Because the addressee is considered a large-volume mail receiver, we consider this scan as confirmation of final delivery. Accordingly, we will now proceed with closing the file.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

We are hoping and praying that our package was delivered.

so far all we can do is be patient and wait for CIC's confirmation that they have our package.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
Keep an eye on when I get AOR, may give you some indication since your got there just after mine? But yeah. Keep an eye on our spreadsheet and hopefully it gives you some indication..