File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
03-16-2016 phone interview for sponsor not PA
Passport Req..
DM: 09-06-2016 PPR:09-06-2016
what is DM? OCPR? VO? :) I am learning something new each day thanks to you guys:)

all2015

Dec 13, 2015
Hi there

I have sponsored my wife from turkey Ankara and I have couple of questions

1- first had problem with the file and it took immigration 1 yr to transfer the file to Ankara... Finally Ankara accepted the file in September 2015...in November 2015 they told me that they need more documents from me and I have send them what they asked for... they turned around and asked me for modified and simplified information from me...

what does this mean?? can you please help me to understand this situation???

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Golding said:
what is DM? OCPR? VO? :) I am learning something new each day thanks to you guys:)
DM: Decision Made
COPR : Confirmation Of Permanent Residence
VO: Visa Office

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
xmwx said:
Still no "In Process" for me on ecas, it's been about 2.5 weeks since SA. I guess it's the usual issue of ecas taking a while to update.. oh well, I guess we gotta keep waiting till we hear something. Anyone else in the same boat?
Same here, SA 2/18/2016 and no action in ECA on PR side, still "application received" and 2 lines: Confirmation of reception AND medical received. Let's wait ..

Golding

Jan 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-12-2015
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
all2015 said:
Hi there

I have sponsored my wife from turkey Ankara and I have couple of questions

1- first had problem with the file and it took immigration 1 yr to transfer the file to Ankara... Finally Ankara accepted the file in September 2015...in November 2015 they told me that they need more documents from me and I have send them what they asked for... they turned around and asked me for modified and simplified information from me...

what does this mean?? can you please help me to understand this situation???
I sponsored my husband from turkey my visa office is also ankara. What kind of information did they ask you? Was it in regards to your relationship (genuiness) or other documents?

all2015

Dec 13, 2015
They have asked me as sponsor for last 3 yrs income bank statements. employment, where I live what are my financially duties if I have any dept etc...

what does that mean at all??

all these is being requested after our second year??

it took 15 mths to transfer the file to Ankara and Ankara asked for information twice from me ... now its been 6 months since the file was sent to Ankara...

since we sent them second information on february22 2015 haven't heard from than

can someone help me to expain what is their intention in this case???

Golding

Jan 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-12-2015
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
all2015 said:
They have asked me as sponsor for last 3 yrs income bank statements. employment, where I live what are my financially duties if I have any dept etc...

what does that mean at all??

all these is being requested after our second year??

it took 15 mths to transfer the file to Ankara and Ankara asked for information twice from me ... now its been 6 months since the file was sent to Ankara...

since we sent them second information on february22 2015 haven't heard from than

can someone help me to explain what is their intention in this case???

Have you provided CIC with "option C" print out for past 3 years? and "tax assessment" for past 3 years? and a letter from an employer ( stating you work for XXX amount of hours in XXX position making XXX dollars?

CIC does not need proof of income however they do need to be convinced that you and your spouse will be able to support yourselves financially once your spouse arrives..

If you have not provided the following documents. I suggest that that is what they are asking for...If you already provided these documents than I am not sure what else they would need as proof.

Mybarbiehead

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 10-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 07-04-2016
Kiki-sinche said:
Same here, SA 2/18/2016 and no action in ECA on PR side, still "application received" and 2 lines: Confirmation of reception AND medical received. Let's wait ..
Mine is the same, except my SA was Feb 10, 2016. Ottawa doesn't seem to be very diligent about updating Ecas. I keep telling myself it's because they're working so hard to process our files that they don't have time to update. Probably not true, but I need to give myself a little pep talk everytime I log in and don't see any changes.

all2015

Dec 13, 2015
Have prepared all the requested documents carefully with the representative and sent to Ankara..is it normal for Ankara to ask twice for information from me???

Could it be that they are looking for excuse to refuse the file ??

if not what is the time line since they received the last documents?? how long would take them to finalize the papers??

appreciate your help

Golding said:
Have you provided CIC with "option C" print out for past 3 years? and "tax assessment" for past 3 years? and a letter from an employer ( stating you work for XXX amount of hours in XXX position making XXX dollars?

CIC does not need proof of income however they do need to be convinced that you and your spouse will be able to support yourselves financially once your spouse arrives..

If you have not provided the following documents. I suggest that that is what they are asking for...If you already provided these documents than I am not sure what else they would need as proof.

all2015

Dec 13, 2015
Yes they wanted prof of income for the last 3 yrs and I sent them so ... I just want to know how long will it take approx. from the date they received reguested docs

Golding said:

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
xmwx said:
Still no "In Process" for me on ecas, it's been about 2.5 weeks since SA. I guess it's the usual issue of ecas taking a while to update.. oh well, I guess we gotta keep waiting till we hear something. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yup, in the same boat. I called CIC yesterday to see if they can give me any answers to when I should be expecting someone to work on my application and the lady just gave me the processing times off of CIC's website. She said 15 months. Seeing how quick Ottawa's office is going, I doubt it'll take that long. So in other words I didn't get much from her.

This is probably a known fact, but I also asked her if my application was at my designated VO and she said PR Applications are received to the VO in 1 day. So that made me sort of feel better? Lol. I'm a little extra paranoid, because CIC lost my friend's application who is going the inland route.

S92

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/12/2015
Doc's Request.
29/3/2016
AOR Received.
29/1/2016
File Transfer...
3/3/2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/5/2016
VISA ISSUED...
30/05/2016
LANDED..........
1/6/2016
xmwx said:
We are both in the same boat lol with the same VO, you should hear from the VO any day, at least to let u know they got ur application :)

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Hello senior members and nabaf
Does our e CAs status change when we receieve our AOR 2?? As sometimes we do not receieve e mail so. Can we check AOR 2 online ?? If yes then please guide me as to what will be written ????

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Drkdd said:
Hello senior members and nabaf
Does our e CAs status change when we receieve our AOR 2?? As sometimes we do not receieve e mail so. Can we check AOR 2 online ?? If yes then please guide me as to what will be written ????
Usually, when u receive AOR2 ( which means ur app has arrived at the Visa Office) they may update your eCas to "In Process" . and if u don't get AOR2 ( like me), u can't check it online, but if u see "In Process" then that means ur app has arrived at the VO but VO didn't send u any mail...

xmwx

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016 SA: 22-02-2016
File Transfer...
22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
LANDED..........
13-05-2016
Kiki-sinche said:
Mybarbiehead said:
Mine is the same, except my SA was Feb 10, 2016. Ottawa doesn't seem to be very diligent about updating Ecas. I keep telling myself it's because they're working so hard to process our files that they don't have time to update. Probably not true, but I need to give myself a little pep talk everytime I log in and don't see any changes.
S92 said:
We are both in the same boat lol with the same VO, you should hear from the VO any day, at least to let u know they got ur application :)
Looks like I'm not the only one with this issue... That's at least comforting. Hopefully they'll get around to updating ecas in the next week or so, so at least I'll know they started looking at the application. I'll make sure to post in this thread once I see any updates.