AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-13-2016
Good news on my end. Today, my wife and I got emails from the VO in Sao Paulo asking for delivery of her passport, and her status has changed to DECISION MADE. We're very pleased, of course.

We submitted on December 10. Total estimated turnaround time according to CIC website was 9 months. Total elapsed time for use so far has been just over 6 months.

sanabanana

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2016
Mightytonewheel said:
Good news on my end. Today, my wife and I got emails from the VO in Sao Paulo asking for delivery of her passport, and her status has changed to DECISION MADE. We're very pleased, of course.

We submitted on December 10. Total estimated turnaround time according to CIC website was 9 months. Total elapsed time for use so far has been just over 6 months.

Congratulations, wish you best of luck in Canada :D

Cily00

Mar 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

a decision was made for me on June 13th, would I receive something by regular mail or by email? How long it will take? My VO is Sao Paulo, they did not request additional documents or interview.

Thank you!

AG317

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
Doc's Request.
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-12-2015 Re-Done 23-03-2017
Passport Req..
31-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2017
LANDED..........
20-04-017
Cily00 said:
Hello everyone,

a decision was made for me on June 13th, would I receive something by regular mail or by email? How long it will take? My VO is Sao Paulo, they did not request additional documents or interview.

Thank you!
Would you mind sharing your timeline?

Cily00

Mar 6, 2016
AG317 said:
Would you mind sharing your timeline?
I applied on December 10th, received SA on February 10th and the São Paulo office started processing on February 15th and Decision Made on June 13th.

Mightytonewheel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-13-2016
Cily00 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you!
Oi Cily00, tudo bem? I also applied December 10 (Sao Paulo) and got a decision made on June 13. This means they have almost certainly approved your application. There should be an email soon asking for you to send in your passport (I assume you are the principal applicant). If you're in Brazil, you can send your passport to the VO in Sao Paulo by mail or you can even drop it off. You'll probably be asked to resubmit your photos. Not long after (a few weeks or so) it will be send back to you with some paperwork and a visa in the passport. You then have to make plans to "land" in Canada, by presenting yourself at the Canadian border to officially immigrate. Then you're a permanent resident.

Parabens!

Cily00

Mar 6, 2016
Mightytonewheel said:
Oi Cily00, tudo bem? I also applied December 10 (Sao Paulo) and got a decision made on June 13. This means they have almost certainly approved your application. There should be an email soon asking for you to send in your passport (I assume you are the principal applicant). If you're in Brazil, you can send your passport to the VO in Sao Paulo by mail or you can even drop it off. You'll probably be asked to resubmit your photos. Not long after (a few weeks or so) it will be send back to you with some paperwork and a visa in the passport. You then have to make plans to "land" in Canada, by presenting yourself at the Canadian border to officially immigrate. Then you're a permanent resident.

Parabens!
Thank you Mightytonewheel!! I'm just super anxious to get this email soon! (Yes, Im the principal applicant) They just asked you extra photos? No more extra documents?

Obrigada!!

Mightytonewheel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-13-2016
Cily00 said:
Thank you Mightytonewheel!! I'm just super anxious to get this email soon! (Yes, Im the principal applicant) They just asked you some extra photos? No more extra documents?

Obrigada!!
Da nada!

I received the email before I even saw online that a decision had been made. Another person I know received the email but his online status didn't change. (I would check your spam folder if I were you.) Yes, they asked for two new photos. I think it's because photo specifications changed since we submitted our application, so I think they're asking everyone for new photos.

No, they didn't ask for any other documents. Basically, a decision has been made so they're nothing else that they need.

Pretty amazing that our applications were submitted and completed the same day. My wife sent in her passport and photos today, so hopefully that part doesn't take long.

Cily00

Mar 6, 2016
Mightytonewheel said:
Da nada!

I received the email before I even saw online that a decision had been made. Another person I know received the email but his online status didn't change. (I would check your spam folder if I were you.) Yes, they asked for two new photos. I think it's because photo specifications changed since we submitted our application, so I think they're asking everyone for new photos.

No, they didn't ask for any other documents. Basically, a decision has been made so they're nothing else that they need.

Pretty amazing that our applications were submitted and completed the same day. My wife sent in her passport and photos today, so hopefully that part doesn't take long.
I'm wondering now why they did not send me any email at this point... it's a bad sign? I'm checking my email almost every hour (also checking my spam folder)...I just need be more patient and wait.

Parabens para voce e sua esposa!

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
cairo visa office send me in email this (X) Sponsor’s activites and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates. how do I reply through the email or send a letter?
the question they are asking me is in the application file right they wanna to know If is right or wrong right? they send it email to my wife also should I reply or my wife? can someone explain to me better and tell me what to do?

Mightytonewheel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-13-2016
nass said:
cairo visa office send me in email this (X) Sponsor’s activites and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates. how do I reply through the email or send a letter?
the question they are asking me is in the application file right they wanna to know If is right or wrong right? they send it email to my wife also should I reply or my wife? can someone explain to me better and tell me what to do?
Your message was a little unclear to me. As sponsor, the only question I was asked was whether I had lived outside of Canada, and when. There was no form that asked me to give residential history.

Maybe you should paste the exact text of their email in the forum so we can be clear about what they're asking for.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Dear Ms. xxxxxxx xxxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following information is required in order to continue the processing of your application:

(X) Sponsor’s activites and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates.

You are requested to provide the above requested information by email within (fifteen) 15 days of the date of this email.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested information within 15 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the information requested in this letter is relevant to the final assessment of the file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of the application.

Yours Sincerely,

Visa Section/Section des visas

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada

Nile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nile

Floor 18, South Tower

Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte

Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca

N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. what is this means? on top of the message it says file number than (MD) what is this means?

Mightytonewheel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Passport Req..
06-13-2016
nass said:
Dear Ms. xxxxxxx xxxx

The following information is required in order to continue the processing of your application:

(X) Sponsor’s activites and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates.

You are requested to provide the above requested information by email within (fifteen) 15 days of the date of this email.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all questions pertaining to an immigration application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.

Failure to provide the requested information within 15 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the information requested in this letter is relevant to the final assessment of the file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of the application.

Yours Sincerely,

Floor 18, South Tower

N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. what is this means? on top of the message it says file number than (MD) what is this means?
I'll tell you right away, I honestly don't know the answer to your question. Other more experienced board members may have seen this sort of inquiry before, so hopefully one of them might have some suggestions. Personally I found it a strange question. What do they mean by "activities"?

You may wish to respond with a simple table that lists all the sponsor's residences and employment (company name, address, phone number, job title). That's probably all they're looking for. Make sure it's accurate with no gaps in the dates -- that part of the email made sense.

I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful. I would be puzzled too.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
nass said:
Dear Ms. xxxxxxx xxxx

(X) Sponsor’s activities and addresses since February 2014 until present. Please do not leave gaps in the dates.

Yours Sincerely,

Floor 18, South Tower

The information requested seems straightforward to me- Activities( travel, working, studying ... etc) and addresses( places lived) since Feb 2014 until now.

Since CiC stated that you should provide the information by email , then send it by email.

In the email, make sure to specify your application number, and also attach the information request email that was sent to you as your reference.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Tolexmi said:
The information requested seems straightforward to me- Activities( travel, working, studying ... etc) and addresses( places lived) since Feb 2014 until now.

Since CiC stated that you should provide the information by email , then send it by email.

In the email, make sure to specify your application number, and also attach the information request email that was sent to you as your reference.

thanx that help should i forward this message with the information? 8)