+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 - OUTLAND Applicants

rocky30

May 26, 2015
HI Friends,
I am super Super-elated... I got my passport request from CIC. At last the waiting game is over. Hopefully the Visa will be issued in 3-4 weeks. Ecas still says Application received- so my suggestion to people is ignore ecas and trust in urself and god. Soon i will join my wife in canada...uuuhuuuu :) :D 8) ;D :D ;D 8)

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
rocky30 said:
HI Friends,
I am super Super-elated... I got my passport request from CIC. At last the waiting game is over. Hopefully the Visa will be issued in 3-4 weeks. Ecas still says Application received- so my suggestion to people is ignore ecas and trust in urself and god. Soon i will join my wife in canada...uuuhuuuu :) :D 8) ;D :D ;D 8)
Congratulation Wonnie. wich Visas Office are you?

Which visdas Office are you? when did you apply? when was app received? when did you get Sa,...????

tranjini

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
27-02-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
Attached to application
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
June 4 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2015
LANDED..........
July 8, 2015
Very happy for RYIT - you were and are one of the most helpful person on this forum. Thank you so much for all your help. Hope everything is happy on your side. :)

RYIT said:
Today I landed, got my SIN # and applied for OHIP. It was a busy day but it feels so good to have it all out of the way!!!

We landed at the queenston lewiston bridge at Ontario/New York. The lines to cross the border were very short but it took quite some time to cross because they were searching every inch of everyone's car because of the two inmates who recently escaped from the maximum security prison in new york (close to the border).

Anyway once it was our turn we told the CBSA officer we were there to land as a permanent resident of canada. He looked at our passport and told the officer that was there directing traffic that we were there to "flagpole". They sent us to park in front of a building where another officer came out and gave us a piece of paper that said we were denied entry into the USA (because we didn't want to drive all the way into New York and come back).

We then pulled a u-turn and drove back through the Canadian side. We told the Canadian CBSA officer we were there to land and gave him the refusal paper from the USA side. We were then directed to park and go into the office and provide the immigration officer all of our paperwork. There were a handful of people in front of us, but in total in took 30 minutes including waiting. We handed in our documents and then were asked to sit down. We were then called back up, confirmed all the info on the COPR was correct, confirmed that he had never been convicted of a crime and had no other family members/dependants landing at a different time and then signed the COPR and that was it. The officer congratulated us and we were on our way. Driving back into Canada we had to pay a fee of $4.25.

Afterwards we went to Service Canada and he got his SIN number which didn't take more then 15 minutes in total including waiting and then headed over to Service Ontario and applied for OHIP. We were told his OHIP card will be valid and issued in 90 days from today.

All in all it was a lot of driving but so happy it is all over!

Best of luck to anyone who is still waiting!!!

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
RYIT said:
Today I landed, got my SIN # and applied for OHIP. It was a busy day but it feels so good to have it all out of the way!!!

We landed at the queenston lewiston bridge at Ontario/New York. The lines to cross the border were very short but it took quite some time to cross because they were searching every inch of everyone's car because of the two inmates who recently escaped from the maximum security prison in new york (close to the border).

Anyway once it was our turn we told the CBSA officer we were there to land as a permanent resident of canada. He looked at our passport and told the officer that was there directing traffic that we were there to "flagpole". They sent us to park in front of a building where another officer came out and gave us a piece of paper that said we were denied entry into the USA (because we didn't want to drive all the way into New York and come back).

We then pulled a u-turn and drove back through the Canadian side. We told the Canadian CBSA officer we were there to land and gave him the refusal paper from the USA side. We were then directed to park and go into the office and provide the immigration officer all of our paperwork. There were a handful of people in front of us, but in total in took 30 minutes including waiting. We handed in our documents and then were asked to sit down. We were then called back up, confirmed all the info on the COPR was correct, confirmed that he had never been convicted of a crime and had no other family members/dependants landing at a different time and then signed the COPR and that was it. The officer congratulated us and we were on our way. Driving back into Canada we had to pay a fee of $4.25.

Afterwards we went to Service Canada and he got his SIN number which didn't take more then 15 minutes in total including waiting and then headed over to Service Ontario and applied for OHIP. We were told his OHIP card will be valid and issued in 90 days from today.

All in all it was a lot of driving but so happy it is all over!

Best of luck to anyone who is still waiting!!!
I am so happy for your landing and thank you for your support on here, l can't wait to have my passport request soon from the VO

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
rocky30 said:
HI Friends,
Does your ecas already says medical received?

wonnie

Mar 31, 2015
lonelyguy said:

Which visdas Office are you? when did you apply? when was app received? when did you get Sa,...????
Manila Vo
Application received: December 16
SA: March 11
AOR2: April 22
IP: June 3
DM: June 10

rocky30

May 26, 2015
lonelyguy said:

[/quote

Application received 12 Dec 14

File transfer 2 mar 15

Spousal approval. 5 march 15

Decision made 12 June 15

Visa office - Paris ofiice

rocky30

May 26, 2015
MommyBear888 said:
Does your ecas already says medical received?
Yes ecas says medicals received ... And the status is still application received ....so that doesn't matter now as I have a official email request for my passport for stamping... :D 8)

LittleDermo

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2015--> COPR received 15-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Hey Everyone just thought I'd let you guys know I received my CoPR today in the mail! Super excited! Only took about 6 months after they received our application! The wait is over! ;D ;D Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

OntarioBound

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
7-3-2015 (SA-13-3-2015)
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 4-6-2015 or earlier
LANDED..........
8-7-2015
LittleDermo said:
Hey Everyone just thought I'd let you guys know I received my CoPR today in the mail! Super excited! Only took about 6 months after they received our application! The wait is over! ;D ;D Good luck to everyone else still waiting!
Congratulations!
Can you share when you got your DM and when you got your COPR in your hands where? I got DM but am still waiting for my COPR.

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
you guys are lucky :) , did they just skipped October and November applicant lol

LittleDermo

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2015--> COPR received 15-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
OntarioBound said:
Congratulations!
Can you share when you got your DM and when you got your COPR in your hands where? I got DM but am still waiting for my COPR.
Yep! Decision Made was on June 9, 2015 and I just received the letter today June 15, 2015. They sent it to my sponsor's address though but I'm here on a visitor visa. If you aren't in Canada at the moment maybe check with your sponsor and see if they received anything yet. If not, I'm sure it will be soon!

OntarioBound

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
7-3-2015 (SA-13-3-2015)
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 4-6-2015 or earlier
LANDED..........
8-7-2015
LittleDermo said:
Yep! Decision Made was on June 9, 2015 and I just received the letter today June 15, 2015. They sent it to my sponsor's address though but I'm here on a visitor visa. If you aren't in Canada at the moment maybe check with your sponsor and see if they received anything yet. If not, I'm sure it will be soon!
Thank you for sharing this. Good to know it took a week even within Canada. It's been a week for me now - I don't know where they sent it to - Canada or the US (I was trying to get the address changed, but my status still shows my old address in California.) I will wait for another week and see. Thanks again! :)

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
How are you guys? How's everybody doing?