Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
only God knows said:
What time in12/29 did they receive your application?
Morning around 9:30AM

How about you?

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
v2014 said:
The only way to know is by calling cic.. Good luck
Cheers buddy....

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Yesh Raj said:
Any dec applicant got SLU or MR?
Yes, second line and MR receiced on april 13. My timeline is on left side!

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Tathy said:
Yes, second line and MR receiced on april 13. My timeline is on left side!
Tathy did you receive AOR? Before MR?
I have asked so many times for anyone to share the email text for AOR but unfortunately seems no one is willing to.. I just wonder what AOR says..

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
v2014 said:
I have asked so many times for anyone to share the email text for AOR but unfortunately seems no one is willing to.. I just wonder what AOR says..
Dude nothing special. Just an acknowledgement.

Date: April 27, 2015

UCI: ********

Application: ********

Dear :

This is to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker has been transferred to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This has been done to provide the shortest possible processing time.

Your application number and unique client identifier (UCI) remain the same as shown in this letter. You must quote these numbers in any future correspondence. All correspondence regarding your application is to be addressed to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka at the address below, and NOT the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

There is no need to communicate with this office at this time. If we require any further documentation or information, we will request it from you (or your representative, if applicable) shortly. It is very important that you (or your representative) check your e-mail regularly because we will use e-mail exclusively to communicate with you.

You, as the applicant, remain responsible for informing us immediately if your family composition, civil or immigration status changes, or there are changes in your contact details. In these situations you are required to notify this office immediately.

In order to devote resources to faster processing, we will not be responding to requests for case status.

When our office is ready to assess your file, we may ask for additional documents or information. Instructions to undergo a medical examination will be issued to you if required. You (and your family members if applicable) are required to complete these examinations within 30 days of the date of the instructions. Failure to comply may result in refusal of your application. There may or may not be additional requests attached to this message or to your medical instructions. Please pay close attention to these requests.

Sincerely,

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
krisvasanthkumar said:
Dude nothing special. Just an acknowledgement.

Date: April 27, 2015

UCI: ********

Application: ********

Dear :

This is to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker has been transferred to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This has been done to provide the shortest possible processing time.

Your application number and unique client identifier (UCI) remain the same as shown in this letter. You must quote these numbers in any future correspondence. All correspondence regarding your application is to be addressed to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka at the address below, and NOT the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

There is no need to communicate with this office at this time. If we require any further documentation or information, we will request it from you (or your representative, if applicable) shortly. It is very important that you (or your representative) check your e-mail regularly because we will use e-mail exclusively to communicate with you.

You, as the applicant, remain responsible for informing us immediately if your family composition, civil or immigration status changes, or there are changes in your contact details. In these situations you are required to notify this office immediately.

In order to devote resources to faster processing, we will not be responding to requests for case status.

When our office is ready to assess your file, we may ask for additional documents or information. Instructions to undergo a medical examination will be issued to you if required. You (and your family members if applicable) are required to complete these examinations within 30 days of the date of the instructions. Failure to comply may result in refusal of your application. There may or may not be additional requests attached to this message or to your medical instructions. Please pay close attention to these requests.

Sincerely,
Many thanks krisvasanthkumar, just was curious to know if thw ask for more documenta in AOR..

Much appreciated..

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
v2014 said:
Dear, SPVO dont send AOR, unfortunately.
Krisvasanthkumar already posted it. Hope it helps!

Wish u all The best! ;D

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
Tathy said:
Dear, SPVO dont send AOR, unfortunately.
Krisvasanthkumar already posted it. Hope it helps!

Wish u all The best! ;D
Thanks a lot thahy

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
canada788 said:
can anybody please post a sample AOR mail pleasae!
Dear, see 2 posts below and u will find a AOR letter!
Krisvasanthkumar already post it.

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December 2014, CC Charged on 5th of Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER mail on 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
14 May 2015, RPRF received awaiting Meds
Med's Done....
19 May 2015 TLU Updated on 05th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
I have received this after the PER and I take it as the AOR

UCI: xxxx
Application No.: xxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/12/12.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
vishaalDal said:

Dear xxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/12/12.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Yes, this is AOR letter. Congrats!!

Galoli_jatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
9-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 21-5-2015
Med's Request
3-6-2015
Med's Done....
6-6-2015 TLU 16-6-2015
Passport Req..
17-8-2015 DM 27-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2015
LANDED..........
vishaalDal said:

Dear xxxx,

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland
www.poland.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Vishaaldal when you got this mail??

Nidz09

Sep 2, 2014
canada786 said:
Thank you
I called on this number today after 144 days....and the lady said they do not have information about me in the system....Do you think my file is lost?? PLEASE HELP SENIORS