+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
The only thing I know is prayers to ALLAH.

All is in HIS hands.

Just pray to ALLAH as much as possible and I reckon that you will get the reward inshaALLAH.

Relax and Don't spread panic.

I know some news are real but ALLAH can change anything and will do best for you.

My Sincere prayers are with you all.

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
jihems said:
Please show us the letter since you have received it and I will hail you for it. Speak with evidence good forume member!
FYR buddy

For the skeptics, I haven't blocked out the name on top completely like in the previous uploads.

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
concorde said:
FYR buddy

For the skeptics, I haven't blocked out the name on top completely like in the previous uploads.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
concorde said:
FYR buddy

Sorry, I am not trying to ague the authenticity of this letter. But in your last letter, there was signature beneath. But this one is without even though what changed is dates on the letter. Anyway, thanks for your time as I keep waiting on God for positive news since I have not received any returned info having used a Canadian address like you did.

jagvir

Nov 25, 2013
I think during formatting date changed to 10th march from 4th of march....plzz guys stop this non sense.....

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
iamtekti26 said:
Hi everyone..:)

NOC 0015 applicant here...

CIC Recvd my Application: December 3, 2014

Credit Card was charged: January 28, 2015

Still got no PER yet...:( should i worry?
call CIC for update on your file

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
jihems said:
Sorry, I am not trying to ague the authenticity of this letter. But in your last letter, there was signature beneath. But this one is without even though what changed is dates on the letter. Anyway, thanks for your time as I keep waiting on God for positive news since I have not received any returned info having used a Canadian address like you did.

jagvir said:
I think during formatting date changed to 10th march from 4th of march....plzz guys stop this non sense.....
Incidentally yes, the signature did spill over to the third page. Didn't know I was here to prove anything to anyone. Nevertheless, the important part was the content on the first two pages itself.

Its really amazing how people would resort to pathetic uses of adjectives and name calling on the forum. If that floats someone's boat, so be it.

May i request others who (if god forbid), receive their returned file after 29/30 dec, kindly upload it here for others' reference.

P.S. Skeptics: grow up. I don't see a point where I or anyone would want to forge such communications from CIC. Just showing a rather clearer picture to ones hanging on blind faith. Don't you think it would be better not to pin hopes on something that has been concluded and rather focus on what lies ahead?

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
concorde said:
FYR buddy

why the applicant name is not seen, can we have a look at the name of the applicant, sure that there will be an address on it.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
SMB0015 said:
Seniors,

Recd PER.....

How to know which VO?
Call centre says wait for corresp from visa office.

Applied through consultant.. Dubai
Consultant not cooperative.

Advise please.
congrat on your PER, your VO will contact you later

FaisalMSyed

Feb 17, 2015
Hi,

My application for FSW under NOC:2172 was received by CiC N.S on 31 Dec' 15. Today, i checked with my bank about the status of my bank DD which is according to my bank has not been en cashed. So, it could mean either the files of 31st December not been entertained or they might have declined the case. So, far I haven't received any email from CiC.

Faisal.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
concorde said:

Incidentally yes, the signature did spill over to the third page. Didn't know I was here to prove anything to anyone. Nevertheless, the important part was the content on the first two pages itself.

Its really amazing how people would resort to pathetic uses of adjectives and name calling on the forum. If that floats someone's boat, so be it.

May i request others who (if god forbid), receive their returned file after 29/30 dec, kindly upload it here for others' reference.

P.S. Skeptics: grow up. I don't see a point where I or anyone would want to forge such communications from CIC. Just showing a rather clearer picture to ones hanging on blind faith. Don't you think it would be better not to pin hopes on something that has been concluded and rather focus on what lies ahead?
I don't really know your interest in all this assumptions, you have tried please give up dear forum mate. I refuse your assumption until I get my good news which I will also testify here! Thanks.

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
jihems said:
I don't really know your interest in all this assumptions, you have tried please give up dear forum mate. I refuse your assumption until I get my good news which I will also testify here! Thanks.
Atleast he has documented proof. Also do share if your file is returned which is the realistic situation. You are giving false hope to others and taking digs at others. If your file is returned, be ready to be laughed at!

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
jihems said:
Sure buddy. God bless you. :D

P.S. I really do love your spirit. Stay in touch. No hard feelings.

igpreet

Dec 16, 2014
DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

HELLO EVERYONE..!!!|

I'M NOC 1212 APPLICANT. MY FILE WAS RECEIVED ON 30 DEC. 2014 AT 12:34 PM. BY MIKE.

IS THERE ANY CHANCES TO BE SELECTED OR TO GET PER. BECAUSE IT'S BEEN 78 DAYS GONE AND MY DD IS NOT ENCASHED YET.!!???

I'M SCARED WEATHER MY FILE IS ON IT'S WAY BACK TO ME.
SOON OR LATER I'LL RECEIVE IT.!!?????

HELP ME OUT FELLAS.. WHAT TO DO, OR ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT; BECAUSE IT'S RUMOR OUT THERE THAT THE GLOBAL CAP HAS BEEN FILLED TO 25000.

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
Kevin9 said:
Atleast he has documented proof. Also do share if your file is returned which is the realistic situation. You are giving false hope to others and taking digs at others. If your file is returned, be ready to be laughed at!
+1 mate