DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jihems said:
Don't say what you don't know please. I used David Cohen, a Canadian immigration officer and on calling him he said no letter or return yet from cio. I am a 31st applicant, better say what you are sure of or flash the letter you get from cic. All this are lies and speculations. My one cent please.
Yes, the overall cap has still 2000 empty spot atleast. Please dont spread rumor and just rely on cic official announcement. Untill middle of december there was a number of 16000 apps received by cio and IT IS NOT POSSIBLE that 9000 apps could receive within 15 days. The only reason for this slow encashment is the huge volume of 29 apps due to crismass holidays while cio was closed for four or five days and all five days waiting apps were received together on 29 dec after reopening cio after holidays. Thats it!!

ola.salamis

Oct 4, 2014
All said:
Yes, the overall cap has still 2000 empty spot atleast. Please dont spread rumor and just rely on cic official announcement. Untill middle of december there was a number of 16000 apps received by cio and IT IS NOT POSSIBLE that 9000 apps could receive within 15 days. The only reason for this slow encashment is the huge volume of 29 apps due to crismass holidays while cio was closed for four or five days and all five days waiting apps were received together on 29 dec after reopening cio after holidays. Thats it!!
It is not a rumour but a fact. You will be right to be optimistic but facts are scared. Just brace up

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
ola.salamis said:
Sir, i need not argue with you as clearly you are living in denial. My returned letter was sent on March 11, 2014 as clearly quoted by the CIC officer. My application got to CIC on the 30th of December 2014. Yours got there on the 31st, not to break your heart you should be clear what to expect.
Stop living in denial
Just for our understanding...had you applied from within Canada? And, CIC officer told you about you application being returned, are you referring to the contact center or the some other source?

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
When i called cic a couple of days ago, and asked about the overall cap, the agent DID NOT confirm that it was reached..

I advise everyone who is wondering about cap to call for themselves, let us say that overal cap was reached, maybe your application already made it within the cap before the cap filled.. I am not saying i don't believe others but i think each individual has a different application and maybe some were processed before others.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ola.salamis said:
It is not a rumour but a fact. You will be right to be optimistic but facts are scared. Just brace up
Just as informing you and all guys like you, i must say i dont pay even a penny for your rumor while too many guys here and I have called CIC and all the operators deny this rumor. If you are rejected because of your NOC cap reach or any thing else, I am really sorry for you but this is not fair to interfere and disturb any body's mind and thought!!! Go and take Express Entry and leave us.!!

All 29-30-31 Applicants..
Overall cap is not Reached. This is the sentence which I have heard from CIC. So if you are sure about your sub_cap (NOC), I assure you that your CC or your DD will be charged soon. just wait.
dont pay attention to these rumors.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ola.salamis said:
Sir, i need not argue with you as clearly you are living in denial. My returned letter was sent on March 11, 2014 as clearly quoted by the CIC officer. My application got to CIC on the 30th of December 2014. Yours got there on the 31st, not to break your heart you should be clear what to expect.
Stop living in denial
it is not true, overall cap is still alive. Wait for your letter first and read what is inside. Many in here had in the past given some contradictory messages they got from cic which always changes at different calls. If you got such news, it is yours and don't generalise it because your luck is different from my favour. Where you failed might be where I will succeed because we are different from each other. Your bad news spot may be where my good news is announced. Don't think because it is over for you means everyone should give up hope. This is what you don't understand, but some of us who know what miracle is will experience it because we have faith in God. I therefore reject your bad report as I continue to hope that my own case shall be deferent from yours.......watch out in the near weeks!

sandtiger

Dec 29, 2014
people, this forum used to be a support group. what happened?

let's stop the bickering. it wouldn't change the fact that the fate of our applications is no longer in our hands. those who said their apps were returned for whatever reason, i'm sorry to hear that. for those who haven't heard anything, keep hoping. we are all in this together we we started.

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
I think CIO has already counted 1000 applications in each NOC. The surplus files are being held in various categories so that in case there is a payment issue, a file can be pulled in from the stash.
Overall cap is technically reached, the charging we see here are of applicants that made it into the CAP. Those categories where 1000 applications have been charged are being sent back.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I strongly disagree with those rumouring that apps of those within 30th and 31st will be returned. Even if i do not make it, I still believe that God will make it happen for those who will faithfully keep waiting in hope. We live in a world where when people fail, they also wish that others fail with them. I am not looking at fact, because faith is a stronger instrument to defeat fact. I know that there is grace and favour which will speak out the coming miracles which will begin to roll in for those of 30th and 31st in the weeks ahead. Therefore friends, let no one inflict you with their bad news, neither should you give ear to the news of their rejection or return apps. Your case may be different from others, therefore keep your hope alive. It may not happen for everyone, but the selected ones will give a shout of joy for what God will do in the coming weeks. If no one believes in miracles, I do and my ears and eyes will hear and see it being testified on this forum not too long from this moment because our God can still set aside those He will want to favour. So friends, let no ones message put you in fear or unto depression. Whatever happens in the near future will not destroy you but open your eyes to something even better. God owns this world, if not Canada today, it can be the country you are about to leave. Greener pasture is determined in Gods hands, trust Him for the best. May these words bring hope to anyone in hopelessness as we all take whatever happens in this process as one of the things life presents, but let it never determine our future because better things, better days and better countries are yet to come and God can open a better door from where you are not seeing today. Keep your hope up, something good will definitely come our different ways.

mfawzy

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 CC Cashed.....: 24-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER ...............:21-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
tbaba said:
Happy to announce that I receive my PER mail today, ;) ;) ;)
Congratulations.
Happy to see more friends with PERs

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
jihems said:
I strongly disagree with those rumouring that apps of those within 30th and 31st will be returned. Even if i do not make it, I still believe that God will make it happen for those who will faithfully keep waiting in hope. We live in a world where when people fail, they also wish that others fail with them. I am not looking at fact, because faith is a stronger instrument to defeat fact. I know that there is grace and favour which will speak out the coming miracles which will begin to roll in for those of 30th and 31st in the weeks ahead. Therefore friends, let no one inflict you with their bad news, neither should you give ear to the news of their rejection or return apps. Your case may be different from others, therefore keep your hope alive. It may not happen for everyone, but the selected ones will give a shout of joy for what God will do in the coming weeks. If no one believes in miracles, I do and my ears and eyes will hear and see it being testified on this forum not too long from this moment because our God can still set aside those He will want to favour. So friends, let no ones message put you in fear or unto depression. Whatever happens in the near future will not destroy you but open your eyes to something even better. God owns this world, if not Canada today, it can be the country you are about to leave. Greener pasture is determined in Gods hands, trust Him for the best. May these words bring hope to anyone in hopelessness as we all take whatever happens in this process as one of the things life presents, but let it never determine our future because better things, better days and better countries are yet to come and God can open a better door from where you are not seeing today. Keep your hope up, something good will definitely come our different ways.
Well said, i 100% agree with you..

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
erable_rouge said:
Hey Zainab, have you been charged yet?
nope...not yet....mine is 31st app...might take take time!

Svarog

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
still no news of charging 30.and 31. dec applicants... :(

mister mailman, please don't bring the package of devastation to me, nor to any other good person

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Svarog said:
still no news of charging 30.and 31. dec applicants... :(

mister mailman, please don't bring the package of devastation to me, nor to any other good person
I agree with you...

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is indeed upsetting to see no charge for Dec 30th and 31st. It is still no clear if overall CAP is reached or how safe the NOC each one of us has applied for is.

I am Dec 30th applicant myself and I feel for all those who havent had their CC/DD charged/enchased.

Keeping the faith and being optimistic is one thing and I salute those who are positive. I am keeping an open mind to it but at the same time it is worth developing a plan B. If you hold a passport that allows you to move to Canada under a working holiday scheme I recommend you do it and try to secure a job this way. That way you should fly through EE.
Have a plan, stick to it and see it through. No room for disappointment, just spend the energy to focus on achieving your end goal.