AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
IS there any possibility of getting NER ?, after your ECAS is live and status is below:

IN PROCESS ..>>>>> your application for PR is received on XXXX date

nagareru

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
You just want to hear what you want, if you don't like it you want to shut them up, why?

1. This is a forum for sharing information, no one is here just to say "thank you" and "congratulations".

2. People is reporting what they hear from cic, no one is saying give up your hopes, they are just providing information.

3. Their information source is the same as your information source.

4. In the west, paper is the king, it does not matter if the minister himself tells you, you-re in.

concorde said:
An official document is not enough?

5. It doesn't matter if you like or don't like the information but please don't bully to those who inform us.

6. It is up to you to believe it or not.

No one here is telling 30-31st applicants to go and cry, people here are just sharing information, you like it or not.

aanchal

Jan 27, 2015
nagareru said:
You just want to hear what you want, if you don't like it you want to shut them up, why?

1. This is a forum for sharing information, no one is here just to say "thank you" and "congratulations".

2. People is reporting what they hear from cic, no one is saying give up your hopes, they are just providing information.

4. In the west, paper is the king, it does not matter if the minister himself tells you, you-re in.

5. It doesn't matter if you like or don't like the information but please don't bully to those who inform us.

No one here is telling 30-31st applicants to go and cry, people here are just sharing information, you like it or not.
Hey guys,

STOP BEHAVING CHILDISH. There is no point blaming each other. Plz respect each others information as it comes. If God wants u to be in u will hear from CIC. Nothing is more than faith and prayer. Please calm down. I know people are getting tensed hearing positive and negative news. Simple thing is wait and watch patiently. Let CIC send you letter. It is humble request, DON'T GET PANIC AND CREATE PANIC. You have kept so much patience plz little more.

Life doesnt end here, beliee me whatever happens is for good only, so except as it comes, as you all i am also waiting for an answer and have spent all my savings, but still i believe in patience.

I would thanks those who shared their valuable info with us thinking us to be part of their mission. Plz dont take any negative comments to ur heart, as all r tensed. All the best for ur future plans. May God succeed all and give us what we deserve.

Regards
Aanchal

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
ola.salamis said:
This post is not to damn anyobodys dream about application pending with CIC especially the 30th and 31st. This is just informing so that everyone will face the hard truth. The CAP is actually full as this was confirmed to me from a CIC officer yesterday . I took it lightly because i had created an EE profile and also my study permit
The only reason why a lot of people have not gotten a letter from CIC is probably they used an address outside Canada as this might take time before you get the package
It is better to face the hard truth and move on.
Hi Ola...

I know you have come under attack for this one post...I feel for you buddy. But here's my take on your post....CIC agents are famous for giving a different answer every time you call. I read one person's experience where on his first call they said he needed to wait as Nov applications were still being processed, the 2nd call he was told that his application was returned on a certain date due to his NOC being capped and then his 3rd call he was once again told that Nov applications were still under process and so he should wait....reason I narrated this to you is...until such time that you have a letter/email from CIC confirming that your application is returned due to such and such reason...there is reason to believe you are still in the game.

Another aspect of CIC that we have noticed is that they are not functioning merely on the rules that we think they are supposed to be following. There seems to be more to their decision making process than we fathom....I base this on something my husband pointed out a few days back...where applicants are being picked at random...while there are applicants from mid dec claiming their application was returned due to overall cap being filled....still others from the later half December claim to have gotten their CC/DD charged. So there is more to it than we know...

No news is good news...I think our problem here is that we are all getting restless and calling CIC is making it worse as they are not giving out good information my friend.

I hope I haven't offended you or anyone else with this post. Its not that I am living in denial...its just that I believe that until I know for a fact that my application is returned, I will not assume that it will/may be returned! I hope others would do the same and those of you that are sure that your applications are or will be returned...I feel for you...but EE still is an option...apply for jobs..get your EE profile up and move on!

As someone pointed out...this place was all about helping each other...now all people do is bicker....that's ridiculous!

aanchal

Jan 27, 2015
Lumen_UK said:
It is indeed upsetting to see no charge for Dec 30th and 31st. It is still no clear if overall CAP is reached or how safe the NOC each one of us has applied for is.

I am Dec 30th applicant myself and I feel for all those who havent had their CC/DD charged/enchased.

Keeping the faith and being optimistic is one thing and I salute those who are positive. I am keeping an open mind to it but at the same time it is worth developing a plan B. If you hold a passport that allows you to move to Canada under a working holiday scheme I recommend you do it and try to secure a job this way. That way you should fly through EE.
Have a plan, stick to it and see it through. No room for disappointment, just spend the energy to focus on achieving your end goal.
Thanks Lumen It is better to prepare plan B instead of getting depressed. I hope people will take it positively and work on it, as I am going to do.

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Feeling happy to share that I received confirmation from my consultant that PER was received on March 11 for the application :D ECAS also went live. Thanks to all for the information you shared and the encouragement provided by forum members for sending second application as CAP got filled for the first application that I sent in November. I wish all of you Good Luck for the journey. Keep faith in God

aanchal

Jan 27, 2015
faraz246 said:
Feeling happy to share that I received confirmation from my consultant that PER was received on March 11 for the application :D ECAS also went live. Thanks to all for the information you shared and the encouragement provided by forum members for sending second application as CAP got filled for the first application that I sent in November. I wish all of you Good Luck for the journey. Keep faith in God
Congrats

Sep 18, 2014
nagareru said:

it is definitely a fake. go spread rumors somewhere else. you are liar. :p ;D

hoaloaken114

Jan 1, 2015
Hanoi, Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
8-05-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
faraz246 said:
Congratulation, buddy. See you in Canada soon

ZeeKay86

Dec 16, 2014
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Dec, 2014 CC Charged: 5th Feb, 2015 PER: 2nd Mar, 2015
I got PER on 2nd March, 2015. Yesterday (12th March, 2015) I got 4 emails from CIC. First one enclosed instructions and a form of MR, second email was MR and RPRF, Third email stated that: "CPC-CTD-Ottawa would like to recall the message" and final email went on as "A request letter for medical examination and the payment of RPRF was sent to you by mistake. Please do not take in consideration the previous request from our office.Please note that your application is still in transit.
Thank you very much."

Is it normal? Anybody here who faced similar situation?

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
ZeeKay86 said:
I got PER on 2nd March, 2015. Yesterday (12th March, 2015) I got 4 emails from CIC. First one enclosed instructions and a form of MR, second email was MR and RPRF, Third email stated that: "CPC-CTD-Ottawa would like to recall the message" and final email went on as "A request letter for medical examination and the payment of RPRF was sent to you by mistake. Please do not take in consideration the previous request from our office.Please note that your application is still in transit.
Thank you very much."

Its just some goof up.

hopeful2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
ZeeKay86 said:
Thank you very much."

Check your ECAS, that's another way to figure out the mystery.

parikhhg68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Guys, some people write PER , some write NOMINATION , email states Positive Eligibility Review. Are all these the same ??? Please reply
Anyone from December group received AOR from Visa Office ?