+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Temmy said:
If you had read the CIC document by yourself, he was entitled to apply twice- whether same NOC or Others. What's the fuss?
Please refresh your knowledge no where it is written that you can apply for the same noc for two times.

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
jawadafzal said:
MANAGERSONLINE you should have kept the news to yourself.

I do not how CIC is running FSW2014. How they can allocate two slots to same person in same NOC, They are no checks?
Someone should be fired at CIC
All applicants from 19 Dec to 24 Dec if your application is returned due cap of NOC 0113 you should consultant lawyer for options
You are absolutely correct. I will take this with CIO and the concerned office. This is not at all acceptable. Many 29/30/31 applicants are waiting to be charged, only to know their cap was filled because someone had wasted their spot.
He is not alone. Many selfish applicants did this act. Thanks to these multiple applicants there were never 1000 visas in a cap.

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Temmy said:
If you had read the CIC document by yourself, he was entitled to apply twice- whether same NOC or Others. What's the fuss?
Please refresh your knowledge no where it is written that you can apply for the same noc for two times. Especially in one program. You can apply for two different nocs and also this is not mentioned anywhere

nagareru

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
noc2234 said:
To all who are fighting over the stupid thing on this forum, Grow up guys, If someone sends 2 applications, you can't judge him or blame him. Its this freaking damn world and they call it survival of the fittest. Let CIC decide that and you guys concentrate on your files.

Just because someone has applied twice does not affect you, may be it does someone, but you probably never know whom, so grow up and focus on your own .
Most of you guys have mentioned Canada as a dream land, and the dream bubble might burst when u get into Canada and not get job the one you deservce. You guys chose canada by evaluating ur options against other things that were on hand, so that doesn't mean it is right or wrong. Its just an option.

CHeers
amen

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
browsingbeauty said:
Please refresh your knowledge no where it is written that you can apply for the same noc for two times. Especially in one program. You can apply for two different nocs and also this is not mentioned anywhere
Doing two application on one NOC is an act of desperation and selfishness. Sharing it again on the forum is another act of foolishness and wickedness. What do he want us to do, clap and dance for his meanness? He should please go and get a sit somewhere and never show up in this forum again. That us the cheating of a century.

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Kevin9 said:
[/color] Helping someone in a voluntary thing. I don't agree with this whole GOD theory. Did GOD come down and told you which category to apply? I would have never done that because I am confident of my credentials. You are applying for a skilled worker program and not a play school. If you are not confident of your credentials then you have no point being in the program. On top of that he has the courtesy to mock others by saying "I wish I could donate it".

Someone here had also dreamed to go to Canada. His family had made many plans. Think about that father/son/husband/mother/wife/daughter who went back and had to tell his/her family that they couldn't make it as cap was reached. Only to know that a person wasted that one opportunity for himself because he thought he will not make it.
When a person reports here that his app was returned because cap was reached we give him standard replies:
"Hard Luck"
"GOD has planned something else for you"
"You are lying"
"Try express entry"

I will like to tell to those applicants who lost chance because of cap, You have not lost my friends, some unconfident people took away that chance from you for their own selfish motives. It is not about George but many other applicants who did the same thing.
Also those claiming he is a humanitarian, please go and nominate him for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. He maybe a hero for you guys but for others he is a normal human being who helped other voluntarily.
Hey calm down!

You can't say there hasn't been an instance when someone lost out because you gained. That's life. We all had from May 2014 to submit applications, but we waited until the last hour. Don't criticize anyone, we are to blame for our dissapointments and to be praised for our successes.

Good luck mates.

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Kevin9 said:
[/color] Helping someone in a voluntary thing. I don't agree with this whole GOD theory. Did GOD come down and told you which category to apply? I would have never done that because I am confident of my credentials. You are applying for a skilled worker program and not a play school. If you are not confident of your credentials then you have no point being in the program. On top of that he has the courtesy to mock others by saying "I wish I could donate it".

Someone here had also dreamed to go to Canada. His family had made many plans. Think about that father/son/husband/mother/wife/daughter who went back and had to tell his/her family that they couldn't make it as cap was reached. Only to know that a person wasted that one opportunity for himself because he thought he will not make it.
When a person reports here that his app was returned because cap was reached we give him standard replies:
"Hard Luck"
"GOD has planned something else for you"
"You are lying"
"Try express entry"

I will like to tell to those applicants who lost chance because of cap, You have not lost my friends, some unconfident people took away that chance from you for their own selfish motives. It is not about George but many other applicants who did the same thing.
Also those claiming he is a humanitarian, please go and nominate him for NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. He maybe a hero for you guys but for others he is a normal human being who helped other voluntarily.
If you do not believe that God is the one helping us it is up to you..
And i do feel so sorry for those who got rejected, i am 29/12 applicant myself and haven't been charged yet so.i understand why you are upset.. Nevertheless we shouldn't blame others for our failures..
I respect george and do not think that he meant to mock others he was just sharing what happened with him..

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
jihems said:
Doing two application on one NOC is an act of desperation and selfishness. Sharing it again on the forum is another act of foolishness and wickedness. What do he want us to do, clap and dance for his meanness? He should please go and get a sit somewhere and never show up in this forum again. That us the cheating of a century.
You are right. There are many more applicants who did the same thing. Now 29/30/31 applicants are left with little hope if they can make it. I wonder how many visas were wasted.

Svarog

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
I am not surprised to see people applying multiple times - there was and always will be greedy and selfish people,
but I do not understand why CIO tolerates this kind of behaviour??

there was a bunch of people who were doubtful about their applications yet they didn't apply multiple times,
if they had - the overall cap would have been reached in october!

Kevin9

Mar 12, 2015
Toronto Ninja said:
Hey calm down!

You can't say there hasn't been an instance when someone lost out because you gained. That's life. We all had from May 2014 to submit applications, but we waited until the last hour. Don't criticize anyone, we are to blame for our dissapointments and to be praised for our successes.

Good luck mates.
Who are you to decide when a person should send the application? If someone got a IELTS date late doesn't he have the right to send the application. If the settlement funds were arranged late, doesn't the person has the right to send his application? The program was open till 31 Dec. Everyone has the right to send the application till that date.

sbasha4

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
v2014 said:
To all who are saying that MANAGERSONLINE stole the chane of another applicant by applying twice... Just want to tell you that i am sure this was not his intention.. I don't know him but it is not nice to accuse him of stealing others people opportunity..
He helped us all and was here supporting us, when he did so you were nice to him but now you are pointing your fingers at him..
And i think that if God wanted another person to have the second PER that managersoline received that would have happened.. This is God's plan..

And by the way if any of you thought that sending more than one application would have increased their chances i am sure you would have done that..i don't think you would have thought about others! You can not blame a person for being so determined.. just saying..

V.well Said! +1 to u

Hopefully CIC would recheck for such applications and they will comeup with options to assign it to the those who are waiting in line.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Svarog said:
I am not surprised to see people applying multiple times - there was and always will be greedy and selfish people,
but I do not understand why CIO tolerates this kind of behaviour??

there was a bunch of people who were doubtful about their applications yet they didn't apply multiple times,
if they had - the overall cap would have been reached in october!
Agree. I don't blame George, I blame CIO by not cross the infos and realise that they give 2 Pers for the same person.

What someone can do with 2 PERs? That make no sense!

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Kevin9 said:
Who are you to decide when a person should send the application? If someone got a IELTS date late doesn't he have the right to send the application. If the settlement funds were arranged late, doesn't the person has the right to send his application? The program was open till 31 Dec. Everyone has the right to send the application till that date.
...and the right to take the rejection letter like a man, I guess?

Mind your utterances dude.

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Managersonline bro see no hard feelings about you but yes got bit depressed regarding people who actually put so many things on stake and if they hear this thing. I know you are lucky enough that you are not one of those and also your kindness and help to people actually paid you. I would like to request everyone now to stop discussing about this issue and concentrate on pers and charges. I am sorry for other people too who lost the chance in fswp 2014 but please take it as a luck because god might have thought something different about you people.