Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
And why exactly is a Member of parliament calling us ?

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
savioceg said:
And why exactly is a Member of parliament calling us ?
Bro
I am not here to answer your questions. I called him to know the status my application and he replied back with the information. Its upto u to believe or not. If I had said sumthing wrong, I apologies for that.

Thanks

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Chill Indian5911,
No need to apologize. This forum is mainly for answering questions of amateurs like me .

i was misleaded by the opening line on your response. It said "Guys,
I just got call from my MP. he confirmed that applications are returned the reasons are :". I am still curious as to which country's MP is this . I am not aware of most of the informations for a PR followup . Is this a regular procedure to call an MP to ask the status? Does this apply only if you have applied through a representative

Can someone please clarify this ?

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
savioceg said:
Chill Indian5911,
No need to apologize. This forum is mainly for answering questions of amateurs like me .

i was misleaded by the opening line on your response. It said "Guys,
I just got call from my MP. he confirmed that applications are returned the reasons are :". I am still curious as to which country's MP is this . I am not aware of most of the informations for a PR followup . Is this a regular procedure to call an MP to ask the status? Does this apply only if you have applied through a representative

Can someone please clarify this ?
Bro
You can call MP of your riding like I called MP of Don Mills in Toronto with your request. They can get all the information about your file from CIC bcoz they have the backdoor access. Call them may be they will help you.

Mississauga86

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
indian5911 said:
Guys,
I just got call from my MP. he confirmed that applications are returned the reasons are :
1) People don't want to go through Express entry, so they send there applications with premature experience.
2) Those who are getting applications back may have the premature experience.
3) Those with proper Experience even if they filled in November or December, There is still hope that there applications will not be returned.
So Don't Panic Where there is will there is way.
Thanks
What does he mean by "premature experience"? Please clarify..

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Thanks a lot . This really helps .and my apologies if my questions were silly .

irishIan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
indian5911 said:
No problem Bhai
I am also in same boat as you are.
Take care.
As we all are lol. When did you apply? I applied Nov 12 and havent heard anything as yet.

I think you have a point, a lot of people would have been advised by lawyer or panicked to apply to CEC because of the harder Express Entry and they probably missed a lot of things

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
indian5911 said:
Guys,
I just got call from my MP. he confirmed that applications are returned the reasons are :
1) People don't want to go through Express entry, so they send there applications with premature experience.
2) Those who are getting applications back may have the premature experience.
3) Those with proper Experience even if they filled in November or December, There is still hope that there applications will not be returned.
So Don't Panic Where there is will there is way.
Thanks
Unfortunately your MP is wrong. There are now several members of this forum in the October thread who have had their complete applications returned. The specific reason given was that the cap had been reached. There is also a long-time and very trusted member of this forum who now works as an immigration consultant. She confirmed last week that several of her clients have had their applications returned due to the overall cap being filled. It's unfortunately time to stop hoping that applications may still be accepted and start preparing for EE.

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Folks,
Follow this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/want-to-start-a-petition-please-provide-input-t268556.0.html

skyzhang0304

Feb 3, 2015
guys, I applied PR under cec NOC B on DEC 20th, reached on 22nd. I have heared so much about the cap being reached, but none of my friends who applied between NOV and DEC got their file back and notice email.

I've been soooo stressed these days . dont know who should I trust. Can anybody give us some real prove that this rummor is ture or not

gergo

Jan 18, 2015
skyzhang0304 said:
guys, I applied PR under cec NOC B on DEC 20th, reached on 22nd. I have heared so much about the cap being reached, but none of my friends who applied between NOV and DEC got their file back and notice email.

I've been soooo stressed these days . dont know who should I trust. Can anybody give us some real prove that this rummor is ture or not
hey i just spoke with the immigration and is true.. cap reached on oct 20th.