CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I am opening this thread for all the December 2014 Applicants under Canadian Experience Class.

Good Luck, Guys! :)

Reactions: all_iz_well

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Application Sent: November 27
Expected Delivery: December 1st 2014
Category: CEC
NOC code: 1212
Payment: Bank Draft
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
Country of Residence: Canada
PCCS: Submitted with file.
IELTS: Submitted with file.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Best of Luck , The Last Month before Express Entry :)

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
I have post this recently, but I am bringing it up here hoping to get more advice

Hi everyone,

I am qualify for CEC program, however I have a hard time to figure if I can send my documents before Jan 2015 to avoid going through express entry program. Would really appreciate it if you could help me out!

So here is the situation:

I have done my master in biology and I defended my thesis on Dec 10th 2013. This is the date that is written on my transcripts as well. Since then I continued working in the same lab for a year and I will finish working there by the end of Dec (Dec 31th 2014 is what is written on my contract). So, technically the work I have done after Dec 10th was not as part of my study anymore, however the contract that I have starts from Jan 2014. Now if I want to claim my work experience starting from Dec 11th, I have my pay stubs and a l could have a letter from my supervisor plus the transcript. But, I am not sure if they will accept that I was not consider as student between Dec 11th-Dec 31th 2013 considering that fall semester is count till the end of Dec. Do you think should I just send my documents before Jan 1th even though there is a chance that they will not accept that I have not been a student anymore?

Thank you!

now my other question is:

I just was looking at my pay stubs and I realized non of them starts from Jan 1th! the earliest I have for Jan is for the period of 29 Dec 2013- Jan 11 2014. Do you think can I use this as my start work on Dec and send my documents by an express post(from Canada), so that they are going to have my documents by Dec 31th? I can have a letter from my supervisor showing that I finished my study and I start working as of Dec 29. I know that might sound crazy, but I really don't want to go through express entry...

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Natali14 said:
I have post this recently, but I am bringing it up here hoping to get more advice

Hi everyone,

I am qualify for CEC program, however I have a hard time to figure if I can send my documents before Jan 2015 to avoid going through express entry program. Would really appreciate it if you could help me out!

So here is the situation:

I have done my master in biology and I defended my thesis on Dec 10th 2013. This is the date that is written on my transcripts as well. Since then I continued working in the same lab for a year and I will finish working there by the end of Dec (Dec 31th 2014 is what is written on my contract). So, technically the work I have done after Dec 10th was not as part of my study anymore, however the contract that I have starts from Jan 2014. Now if I want to claim my work experience starting from Dec 11th, I have my pay stubs and a l could have a letter from my supervisor plus the transcript. But, I am not sure if they will accept that I was not consider as student between Dec 11th-Dec 31th 2013 considering that fall semester is count till the end of Dec. Do you think should I just send my documents before Jan 1th even though there is a chance that they will not accept that I have not been a student anymore?

Thank you!

now my other question is:

I just was looking at my pay stubs and I realized non of them starts from Jan 1th! the earliest I have for Jan is for the period of 29 Dec 2013- Jan 11 2014. Do you think can I use this as my start work on Dec and send my documents by an express post(from Canada), so that they are going to have my documents by Dec 31th? I can have a letter from my supervisor showing that I finished my study and I start working as of Dec 29. I know that might sound crazy, but I really don't want to go through express entry...
I can understand how you are feeling at this moment.

I think its gonna be too tight to apply by Dec 31st.

Its always good have some extra time after 1 year to avoid the confusion of vacation.

I think you should wait and see what seniors suggest you!

But I wish you best of luck!

Cheers, Natali! :)

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Who else is applying in December 2014?

Please Join us! :)

Raja Ram R

Sep 28, 2014
Hi,

I am writing exam on 7-Dec-2014 , Eligible for applying PR on 17-Dec-2014. Trying my best to send the documents on 28-Dec-2014.

Hoping all goes well as planned.....Keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks,
Raja

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Raja Ram R said:
Hi,

I am writing exam on 7-Dec-2014 , Eligible for applying PR on 17-Dec-2014. Trying my best to send the documents on 28-Dec-2014.

Thanks,
Raja
To be on the safe side, try to send the application before Xmas.

Good Luck!

blatanttruth1

Nov 13, 2014
Raja Ram R said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Raja
Don't worry .. you wont get it ! Good luck !

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Raja Ram R said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Raja
Good Luck!

moksha80

Apr 12, 2014
Application Sent: December 2 2014
Expected Delivery: December 8 2014
Category: CEC
NOC code: 2174 (NOC A)
Payment: Bank Draft
VO: New Delhi, India
Country of Origin: India
Country of Residence: India
PCC: Submitted with file.
IELTS: Submitted with file.

Riks

Dec 2, 2014
Hi All,

Is there is any Cap limitation for CEC application for 2014 and if it has already reached. We have collected all document and planning to send this in 2-3 days. Will it be accepted as they are switching to Express entry program.

Also, Any advice how we can pay application fee from India. Any special instruction? which Bank?