+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** DECEMBER 2014 APPLICATIONS ***

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Harmanjot said:
Hi Experts,

Please advise how can I get PCC from a Canadian Police station and what is the process to get the Finger Print scans used for PCC HuhHuh

In specific I live in Vaughan/Brampton region. Which Police station should I go to get this done ?

How long does it take to get my Canadian PCC ? DO I have to take finger print first and then get those to Police station and get my PCC ?

Please advise....... :)

Thanks
Harman
Check this up: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adabala said:
Hi guys
I will send my application under CEC very soon.
I am sending through Xpresspost. For Xpresspost, which
address I need to use courier or regular mail address?
Please suggest.
I would suggest you use a courier for faster delivery, rather than regular mail.

Regular mail:
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Canadian Experience Class
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 4000
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

Courier:
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Canadian Experience Class
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

yaneke04

Dec 10, 2014
yaneke04 said:
Application Sent: December 08, 2014
Delivered: December 10, 2014
Category: CEC
NOC code: 2255
Payment: Credit Card
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: Jamaica
Country of Residence: Canada
PCCS: Submitted with file.
IELTS: Submitted with file.

yaneke04

Dec 10, 2014
Applied for CEC on December 8, 2014 (received by CIO Sydney on December 10, 2014) and got the PNP Certificate Yesterday (December 11, 2014). I will save that for express entry. It is weird because they said I won't get the Nominee until late next year. I guess my skill is in demand.

Even though I am new here...I always read to get information from other persons situation on this blog.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work!

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HI December

i have file my applicarion on 09/dec received on 12/dec this is my second application! i have sent my first in October but then i got some issues with credit card! on 31,oct i have mailed a bank draft to CPC Sydney and i have emailed them as well! since today i didnt get any kind reply i have decied to send a second application before EE!

noc 7295
payment :cc

adabala

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Need opinion on employment letter

Hi guys,
I am submitting my application in December under CEC.
I am working in university and more recently my boss moved from university to other Govt position. Still I am continuing the same work.
I got my job reference letter from my boss. But the letterhead did not contain ph no, mail ID and website address. It only contains designation and
address of office.

My boss job is highly superficial job in Canadian Government. So, the letterhead is very simple and indicating it is from government official. If they go to the website they will easily find all the contact details about him very easily.

Is this letter is sufficient or do I need to ask him to include his contact details. He is very busy person and don't want to bother.

Suggest me do I need to include contact details of my boss. Or Can I keep a cover letter indicating the website details of him, which they use for communication with him.

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Re: Need opinion on employment letter

adabala said:
Hi guys,
I am submitting my application in December under CEC.
I am working in university and more recently my boss moved from university to other Govt position. Still I am continuing the same work.
I got my job reference letter from my boss. But the letterhead did not contain ph no, mail ID and website address. It only contains designation and
address of office.

My boss job is highly superficial job in Canadian Government. So, the letterhead is very simple and indicating it is from government official. If they go to the website they will easily find all the contact details about him very easily.

Is this letter is sufficient or do I need to ask him to include his contact details. He is very busy person and don't want to bother.

Suggest me do I need to include contact details of my boss. Or Can I keep a cover letter indicating the website details of him, which they use for communication with him.

I will recommend to make a letter with all the required info just to be on the safe side.

Good Luck!

Acrylicus

Dec 21, 2012
Is anyone else concerned that they haven't updated this site since 11-26-2014 (Over 2 weeks ago).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

They should be updating it weekly.

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Acrylicus said:
Is anyone else concerned that they haven't updated this site since 11-26-2014 (Over 2 weeks ago).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

They should be updating it weekly.
I don't think there is any reason to be concerned. In the past, there were multiple times when the site wasn't updated weekly.

So don't worry, just enjoy your holidays and forget that you have submitted the application because there's a long way to go until it is our turn to hear back from CIC. That's what I am trying to do to stop myself from getting impatient. :)

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Hi,

I am Raj

I sent in my applications yesterday, by priority mail. Also, updated my data in the spreadsheet. I sent my applications, using the old generic form since i downloaded the form and had it ready before the updates. i had some issues with my Ielts TRF, not delivered on time. The only change is, visa office is removed from the new one. Many of my friends mentioned that it is not an issue.

Good Luck everyone.

Please do provide your updates.

cactusb

Dec 12, 2014
Hi,

I am applying under CEC and hoping to send the application by 22nd Dec'14. I still did not get my experience letter. I know it is late as I initiated the process late.

In the CIC site, they have mentioned that -

The numbers presented are updated weekly. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time CIC receives it.

I am not sure if I will be able to get 2014 cap. I will send the application through high speed courier for sure. Could you please let me know if I will be able to catch 2014 bus or it is too late?

Rishi09

Jul 11, 2013
It is better to send your application rather than waiting. Try to get your reference letter ASAP and apply as u complete a year. Never know when they change things. All the best.

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rajthilakICT said:
Hi,

I am Raj

I sent in my applications yesterday, by priority mail. Also, updated my data in the spreadsheet. I sent my applications, using the old generic form since i downloaded the form and had it ready before the updates. i had some issues with my Ielts TRF, not delivered on time. The only change is, visa office is removed from the new one. Many of my friends mentioned that it is not an issue.

Good Luck everyone.

Please do provide your updates.
You should be okay!
Why did not you use the updated forms since you knew about it?

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
shek1lla said:
HI December

i have file my applicarion on 09/dec received on 12/dec this is my second application! i have sent my first in October but then i got some issues with credit card! on 31,oct i have mailed a bank draft to CPC Sydney and i have emailed them as well! since today i didnt get any kind reply i have decied to send a second application before EE!

noc 7295
payment :cc
my case is same as you .... All the best.

slp1237

Dec 12, 2014
hello guys
I am new in this forum, looking for some advice, I will get my 12 month experience in december 23rd, but my boss made a mistake which I tough wasn't a big deal at that time, my problem it is that I never got enroll in payroll for the first two weeks of employment, and those hours were just banked and carried along. My boss is willing to provide me with an explanation letter about the issue but don't know what it is going to happen.
should I just wait 'till express entry or should I give it a try ??

any input would be highly appreciated

:'(