+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** DECEMBER 2014 APPLICATIONS ***

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a lot of you guys are aware by now that CIC has stopped charging Credit cards/Bank Drafts since the past few weeks and a fellow applicant is complaining that he got an email saying that the CAP is full. (authenticity of this claim is highly questionable!)

I do not wish to worry you guys as nobody other than him and another user on our forum has heard anything like this until right now.

Just a heads up that if you get and further correspondance from CIC please dont forget to let us know on this forum.

Acrylicus

Dec 21, 2012
the_lion said:
As a lot of you guys are aware by now that CIC has stopped charging Credit cards/Bank Drafts since the past few weeks and a fellow applicant is complaining that he got an email saying that the CAP is full. (authenticity of this claim is highly questionable!)

I do not wish to worry you guys as nobody other than him and another user on our forum has heard anything like this until right now.

Just a heads up that if you get and further correspondance from CIC please dont forget to let us know on this forum.
According to this website, people are still getting it as of 2 days ago:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/canadian-experience-class/2890

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Acrylicus said:
According to this website, people are still getting it as of 2 days ago:

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/canadian-experience-class/2890
No, that person filed the application to CIC on September 10. On Jan 26 he had AOR which proves nothing.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
My question is how many of you have gotten any thing back or november applicants that have received any thing from cic yet there are so many of us on this forum and none of us have received any of our stuff back yet because canada post is pretty fast out side of the busy season so unless u have it in your hand just wait and see

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
I'm an October applicant. I first sent my application in August, but forgot to write my NOC so they sent me everything back: it took them 2 months (which is why I am now an October applicant...). It is just to give you an idea of how fast they can be sometimes...

Rishi09

Jul 11, 2013
Hello guys.

I guess the cap has been reach. I just talked to my lawyer and got to know that they are returning the files now.
He has called me to meet him. Let's see what he says to me. I will update.

So stressed this is second time with me.

but stay positive. Its not the end of the life.

God bless ya all.

rickyfaneite

Dec 4, 2014
As Rishi Mentioned,

What I've been hearing from two different lawyers is that they are returning the applications with a letter that says that the General Quote of applications has been reached since October 20th.

I suggest we start filling our express entry profile.

RF.

hemishpatel

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Hi,
I had applied under NOC 0621 as an assistant manager.. Did the quotes for this category is all full?
How can you check the status abt it?

mo.hs

Jan 6, 2015
Hi guys. I need help with some information

So I applied for PR through CEC in december, it is in the spreadsheet as well. I am out of status for there so I am back to my country of citizenship that is India from where I was supposed to apply for a visit visa to canada in order to stay here till the time I get my file number using which I can apply for a work permit. Now that I am here, the agents say that applying for a visit visa now has very low chances of approval, reason being, I already stayed there for 4 years and they wont give me a tourist visa I have already been there and they would be suspicious and would hence reject it most probably.

Now, I have my car and credit car liabilities there and I am very used to the lifestyle there. I wannna be there. So now, there's an option I am not sure about.

My country of citizenship is india and I also hold and indian passport. but I am an iranian citizenship holder as well but i dont have an iranian passport cox i dint want it. I can easily get an iranian passport though. I was wondering, could I get an iranian passport and then apply for a visit visa from iran in order to go to canada? cox after 3 months, i can get a work permit on the bases of my file number. But I am afraid if it could adversely affect my case processing on the doubt of dual citizenship? Would they ask me how was I staying there on iranian passport if i am applying for my citizenship through my indian passport?

also, what if i get the visitor visa from iran and i land there, could i apply for a refugee status in order to stay there till the decision on my pr is made? would it adversely affect my pr application if i apply for a refugee?
lol! complicated eh?
I would highly appreciate help and support in this concern. Please, I need a lot of guidance. I have my liabilities in canada in edmonton. Gotta be there. Pls show me ways.

mo.hs

Jan 6, 2015
hemishpatel said:
Hi,
I had applied under NOC 0621 as an assistant manager.. Did the quotes for this category is all full?
How can you check the status abt it?
No. Caps are only for NOC B category. If your file was received before 31 st dec then you should be good. Wait till you get your file number, and after that you can check the status.

mo.hs

Jan 6, 2015
Another question. Would I have problems in my PR if I have a stamp of visit to Iran on my Indian passport?

GG_CR7

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Inland
Interview........
N/A
Hi folks,
I just called CIC and a lady representative said me that it's a false information that the cap limit is over. So hope for the best.

GG_CR7

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Inland
Interview........
N/A
1-888-242-2100. In which I contacted a representative under express entry and asked about CEC cap limit. One of my friend tried too, but the representative said he cannot say about those cap values and asked my friend to wait for 10 weeks from the date they received the application. But the rep I contacted said it's a false rumour. There is every possibility that this net was thrown by lawyers for us. Lets wait and see if we have time.Fingers crossed ::)