+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS – Join Here!!!

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
Wifey I miss you!! This thread has turned into a circus. :eek: Avadava, I think we should all save our breath and thoughts on Roger as it looks like they get sucked into a black hole of craziness.

Hope the thread gets back to how it was before, with sharing info, encouragement and some funny stuff :)

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
I've finally received my CSQ and sent a scanned copy to Ottawa as well as asking them if they received my file.

So let's see if they respond or not ::)

You are lucky to have a confirmation email from Kingston, so now you can actually settle down a bit to wait.

Ellasg

Oct 7, 2013
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
File Transfer...
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-04-2014, DM: 19-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-06-2014
Most of us have our own personal issues, being apart from our loved ones and family is heartbreaking, some have it easier, some are not as lucky, but I think the Visa Officers and CPC staff deserve some respect, none of us understands how stressful it can get in there. Just try not to belittle their job or anyone else on this forum and we shall get along. It's my humble opinion.

BTW, on my sponsor's SA letter, it says my application has been forwarded to Sao Paulo. Does that mean they've already transferred it or does every SA letter say the same thing? :D

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Ellas- well said

on your question- this was what i also asked in my original post- merely we used different ways of communicating- look at my post which started all this nonsense. look at what Avadava wrote: Even my SA letter said 'file has been transferred' and when i now called the call center, they said 'not yet transferred'. Naturally i got worried and so i came on this forum to seek advice from others.

All,

I got my SA on Jan 23rd 2014 and It is now 2 weeks since then. I just called the call center and he very cooly tells me that 'your file is still in Mississauga and is not yet transferred to the visa office abroad'. I was shocked.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

What can i do to get these CPC-M people to transfer my file? How can they just sit on my file especially once they have already approved me as sponsor?

Generally, it takes up to a month for the file to be transferred. In the Vienna thread for the example, it even took them 2 months in some cases. You can't do anything to "get them to transfer" the file, they will do it when they want to. You're not the only one that wants a faster process, we all do. But unfortunately, this is not the case.

Ellasg

Oct 7, 2013
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
File Transfer...
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-06-2014
rogerset said:
Ellas- well said

on your question- this was what i also asked in my original post- merely we used different ways of communicating- look at my post which started all this nonsense. look at what Avadava wrote: Even my SA letter said 'file has been transferred' and when i now called the call center, they said 'not yet transferred'. Naturally i got worried and so i came on this forum to seek advice from others.

All,

I got my SA on Jan 23rd 2014 and It is now 2 weeks since then. I just called the call center and he very cooly tells me that 'your file is still in Mississauga and is not yet transferred to the visa office abroad'. I was shocked.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

What can i do to get these CPC-M people to transfer my file? How can they just sit on my file especially once they have already approved me as sponsor?

Generally, it takes up to a month for the file to be transferred. In the Vienna thread for the example, it even took them 2 months in some cases. You can't do anything to "get them to transfer" the file, they will do it when they want to. You're not the only one that wants a faster process, we all do. But unfortunately, this is not the case.
The Call Centre can't access your file, they can only see what you see on e-CAS, and they take a while to update e-CAS, maybe they've already transferred your file because some VOs don't send AORs.

Ellasg

Oct 7, 2013
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
File Transfer...
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-06-2014
So maybe you should try to contact your VO too...

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
I have heard that they take a month or so to transfer your file to the VO abroad. I am not sure how far this is true but clearly with so many applications at Missisuaga they wouldn't transfer applications on a daily basis. Maybe once a week or they could be having different days for every region or something of the sort.

Even if they do send the applications to the respective VO immediately, doesn't mean that they start processing it right away.

All I can say is it will happen at the right time. Trust me on that! I know I it can be very painful and stressful and that's why we are all here, to help each other out.

;) ;D

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
Rogerset

CIC transfers files physically because when VO issues immigration visa they returns all the documents to the Applicants. VO also carefully checks documents like wedding pictures to find out the wedding is genuine or not, so they need documents.

I doubt CIC call-centre people actually know the things ! If you call them today another guy will give you different reply.

Look at the CPC-M, they work in closed room disconnected from whole world without any accountability to anyone, getting good fee for service, they should be utmost self-responsible.

I am from Bangladesh. I am watching the time-lines of others with me in this forum and Singapore time lime. If I find any case newest than me are processed in Singapore Visa office then I would be alerted and send an email to SVO pointing out that. That I reasonably can do.

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi Shaw-my good friend! I was missing you for a while back there----lol

Hey did you followup with CIC after that last incident where they sent you the SA but did not yet transfer file and then you did not get your SA and then you sent them an email and then they sent you the SA LETTER as an email attachment? Now after that, did you call CIC to find out if your file is still in CPC-M or in SVO? Pray, pl tell me my friend. I am worried that these monkeys in CPC-M are still sitting on my file.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
rogerset said:
Hi Shaw-my good friend! I was missing you for a while back there----lol

Hey did you followup with CIC after that last incident where they sent you the SA but did not yet transfer file and then you did not get your SA and then you sent them an email and then they sent you the SA LETTER as an email attachment? Now after that, did you call CIC to find out if your file is still in CPC-M or in SVO? Pray, pl tell me my friend. I am worried that these monkeys in CPC-M are still sitting on my file.
I did not call the call-centre as I doubt CIC call-centre people actually know the things ! If you call them today another guy will give you different reply.

Look at the CPC-M, they work in closed room disconnected from whole world without any accountability to anyone, getting good fee from us for their services, so I hope they should be utmost self-responsible.

I am watching the time-lines of others with me in this forum ( Dec 2013 outland) and Singapore time lime. After 4/5 months, If I find any case newest than me are processed in Singapore Visa office then I would be alerted and send an email to SVO pointing out that cases.

mapleleaf2014

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Hi, We received our sponsorship approval on 24th JAnuary 2014 and the online service says the medical has been received also.
Could you update the spreadsheet please, or let me know how I can do this. Many thanks.