+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS – Join Here!!!

ifoundlove

Aug 28, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening everyone, hope everyone's weekend went well :)

I just checked my ecas and my medicals have been received, yay!! So does that mean Singapore has received my file? My husband hasn't told me anything yet hmm.... :'(
Is there another sponsor approval stage we have to pass at the VO too??? Thank you all for being so kind, let's get through this together!

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
benjis_monikuss said:
I just received this from Sydney immigration.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Ø Police Clearance Certificate for AUSTRALIA as per the attached instructions Note: you must provide a 'Standard Disclosure' police certificate as per the attached instructions - not a 'Complete Disclosure' as submitted.
Ø Provide a 10 YEAR Traffic History Report from Queensland Transport, to complete the requirements of your Australian Police Clearance: http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/
The above information/documents must be received in our office before: 19 FEBRUARY 2014. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on all correspondence with this office.

So questions; what's the difference between a standard disclosure and a complete one? So what the hell did I spend $100 on?!?

And it's gonna take like a month to send the forms off and get it back and send back to Aus. Is there any way I can get the results sent to them? And how would I get them to include my UCI to know what file it goes with? Bit of a day ruiner...
I'm sorry for this bad news for you benjis. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with anything regarding the police checks from Australia, so can't really give you any advice at this moment.

I did however, find a detailed explanation on how to obtain those two documents. Take a look at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp
If you look further down, it does say that any document which is not accompanied by a Traffic History Report, will be invalid.

My suggestion to you, is if it takes too long to get those documents and you won't be able to send them in time, write an email to CIC and ask them for an extension. Maybe you can send some proof that you have already applied for the new police check.
Good luck.

EDIT: I also found this: http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx#national-police-certificates

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
benjis_monikuss said:
I just received this from Sydney immigration.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Ø Police Clearance Certificate for AUSTRALIA as per the attached instructions Note: you must provide a 'Standard Disclosure' police certificate as per the attached instructions - not a 'Complete Disclosure' as submitted.
Ø Provide a 10 YEAR Traffic History Report from Queensland Transport, to complete the requirements of your Australian Police Clearance: http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/
The above information/documents must be received in our office before: 19 FEBRUARY 2014. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on all correspondence with this office.

So questions; what's the difference between a standard disclosure and a complete one? So what the hell did I spend $100 on?!?

And it's gonna take like a month to send the forms off and get it back and send back to Aus. Is there any way I can get the results sent to them? And how would I get them to include my UCI to know what file it goes with? Bit of a day ruiner...

Hi Benjis, sorry for this set back :( The good thing is that they asked for this so quickly!! Australia is on the ball for sure. Like Avadava said, if the deadline is approaching, send them an email maybe with some proof that you have applied for the correct document but it is not ready yet.

dylan26

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
10-June-2014/in process 10-july-2014/DM 14-july-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-july-2014 /delivered 24-july-2014
LANDED..........
sept 2014
Hello everyone! I'm also a December 2013 applicant, here's my timeline:
App.Sent: Dec. 05, 2013
App.Received: Dec.06, 2013
A.O.R: Dec. 11, 2013
S.A.: Dec. 16, 2013
Med's done: Sept. 10,2013
Good luck to all of us! :)

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avadava said:
Thank you! I already started with a spreadsheet for the January applicants, but I'm not sure if it's good enough. I've set the permission to edit for everyone with the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai51zUkctRaQdHBOVmlXUjJ4UHczZUF3LU1rdEVPeFE&usp=sharing#gid=0

If you decide to make a new one, could you include the people that are already on the list?
Avadava, on behalf of all the January folks like myself, thank you very much.

iris_lf

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
AOR Received.
08-01-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2014
Hi, All
We just received the SA e-mail this morning...Our application is now forwarded to the visa office abroad... :)

benjis_monikuss

Nov 21, 2013
In the forrests of BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney- Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Doc's Request.
19-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
13-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Avadava said:
I'm sorry for this bad news for you benjis. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with anything regarding the police checks from Australia, so can't really give you any advice at this moment.

I did however, find a detailed explanation on how to obtain those two documents. Take a look at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp
If you look further down, it does say that any document which is not accompanied by a Traffic History Report, will be invalid.

My suggestion to you, is if it takes too long to get those documents and you won't be able to send them in time, write an email to CIC and ask them for an extension. Maybe you can send some proof that you have already applied for the new police check.
Good luck.

EDIT: I also found this: http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx#national-police-certificates
To Avadava and Patience both.
I don't have words for the kind of anger and frustration I'm feeling, if I could go around advertising that people never go somewhere again, it might be Australia. They are the kings of losing paperwork and not processing things properly, they've screwed me at least once each time I applied for a WHP and now my PR. I dont understand why they won't accept a complete check when all they need is a standard one, why be so $@&#ing retarded and make me get a whole new one?
I'm going to send a letter with my traffic request stating that I've lived here for 3 years now and have no valid Aus ID. I have to send these to a friend in Aus who can get Aus money orders for each application and mail it off. I hope she has a damned so she can get a copy of the application so I can send an email to CIC. And for traffic I have to go get my invalid ID certified so as if wasting $50 when I didn't have to wasn't enough how about we add another $40, not including the ridiculous postage fees to overnight everything from Can to Aus. Loving life and how much sense this all makes. Not. Yes, I'm bitter.

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
You are definitely within full rights of being annoyed. I would be too!! I don't know anything about Australia myself, but I wonder why they are being so finicky.....

The sucky thing is all you can do is vent and complain, and then try your hardest to get what they are asking for. Keep us updated.

PatriChan

Oct 12, 2012
New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
31-12-2013 MIss. 16-01-14 Havana
File Transfer...
08-01-2014 (SA granted)
Med's Done....
30-07-2013 (received on ecas Apr 1 '14) "In progress" on April 4th
Hi everyone!
We are also a December 2013 applicants, here's my timeline:

Havana Office
App.Sent: Dec. 4, 2013
App.Received: Dec.05, 2013
A.O.R: Dec. 31, 2013
S.A.: January 8, 2014...sent abroad to Havana...waiting phase 2 :)
Med's done: November (I think it was) 2013....
Good luck to all of us!

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi All

My app was received at CPC M on Dec 19th 2013 and I received AOR on Jan 10.

I have not yet received SA and this is really worrying me. Why this delay?

I know they say on their website they are working on a 33day timeline, but this is a very liberal timeframe they put out on the website- They should have gotten to my app by now, right?

Pl advise.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
rogerset said:
Hi All

My app was received at CPC M on Dec 19th 2013 and I received AOR on Jan 10.

I have not yet received SA and this is really worrying me. Why this delay?

I know they say on their website they are working on a 33day timeline, but this is a very liberal timeframe they put out on the website- They should have gotten to my app by now, right?

Pl advise.
Hi :) from the looks of our spreadsheet CPC-M appears to be working on apps received on December 16th - hang in there you should be receiving something in a few days! =D

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Few days! Every passing second is like killing me!! I cannot believe that just this part of the process, the sponsorship approval, is taking this long. Wonder how long the visa office (mine is NDVO) will take! This is unbelievable.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
rogerset said:
Few days! Every passing second is like killing me!! I cannot believe that just this part of the process, the sponsorship approval, is taking this long. Wonder how long the visa office (mine is NDVO) will take! This is unbelievable.
You can try calling the CPC call centre tomorrow since I think it will be pass the 33days at that point.

Hopefully they can see something that we cant :)

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi Canadianwifey

Do you think i need to assume, that If I do not hear anything by tomorrow as well, that something is wrong and I need to call the CIC guys? Or should i give it couple more days? I mean, i am just nervous that there should be nothing wrong with my application. that is all!

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
rogerset said:
Hi Canadianwifey

Do you think i need to assume, that If I do not hear anything by tomorrow as well, that something is wrong and I need to call the CIC guys? Or should i give it couple more days? I mean, i am just nervous that there should be nothing wrong with my application. that is all!
Hey buddy...
just give few more days to pass on...
me also applied Dec 18th, AOR yet to come...just keeping hope that everything falls in place soon..

i know how hard to wait every single moment with anxious...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

by the by - which email id, do they send AOR, just wanted to keep my eyes open while checking. :-X