+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS – Join Here!!!

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
Hi Everyone,

I just called up CIC Call centre, was lucky enough to get a person who gave good amount of information.

My SA has been done on 27th Jan 2014 and letter has been sent to my residence address.
Also in the system it shows "Action" which means - they are going to transfer file to NDVO ( My Visa Office).
This is the status.

Can Someone help me to know how to add timeline in our profile, i have done sometime back. however now not able to do it.

Hope it helps.

Lesson learn't:
1) AOR - is something some people get in advance, some people later. However dont panic , CIC will send you through e-mail.
2) SA will be sent via Letter to residence address (Canada), so no need to be worry if you dont get any email. Call CIC to check the application status and keep looking for a postman.
3) CIC guys are working for sure :).

Good luck!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
srkarthik said:
Hi Everyone,

I just called up CIC Call centre, was lucky enough to get a person who gave good amount of information.

My SA has been done on 27th Jan 2014 and letter has been sent to my residence address.
Also in the system it shows "Action" which means - they are going to transfer file to NDVO ( My Visa Office).
This is the status.

Hope it helps.

Lesson learn't:
1) AOR - is something some people get in advance, some people later. However dont panic , CIC will send you through e-mail.
2) SA will be sent via Letter to residence address (Canada), so no need to be worry if you dont get any email. Call CIC to check the application status and keep looking for a postman.

Good luck!
AWESOME!!! Glad everything worked out:)

horizonyeah

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
santiago/ mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-december-2013
Doc's Request.
21-may-2014
AOR Received.
09-january-2014 CPC M / 05-march-2014 Santiago VO
File Transfer...
20-january-2014 to Santiago VO/ 17-July-2014 to Mexico VO
Med's Done....
18-october-2013
Interview........
waived :D
Passport Req..
11-august-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-august-2014
LANDED..........
07-october-2014 :D
srkarthik congrats for the SA ;)

for the timeline you go to "profile" and then to "forum profile information"
there you can change the picture too =)

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
horizonyeah said:
srkarthik congrats for the SA ;)

Thanks buddy..it worked :)

Wish everyone speedy process..

Zooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....knock knock ........VISA ISSUED to all . .... .....Landed Safely too.................... ( wish this forum hear this news from everyone soon).

Go Jo Go

Jan 22, 2014
Ellasg said:
Welp, I think I give up...
You can't give up, Ellasg! If it makes you feel better, my app was in before yours and I still haven't heard anything either. Maybe I should be more worried but there is nothing I can do... except quietly consider some 'plan B' options. Until then, chin up! Perhaps we were too cocky as well... I'm from the US, both never married, together 9 years. Oh well, we'll see. Boa sorte!

CanAus

Jan 29, 2014
Hi

I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation.

Application was received Nov. 28, 2013
SA January 6, 2014
Meds received Nov. 29, 2013
January 8, 2014 File Transferred

So far the online status has updated that there was a decision made for the sponsor but the applicant status is still reading application received. Both my partner and I have received online letters from CIC confirming the above dates, but nothing via Canandapost. Is this normal?

One more thing regarding the police checks. I had sent the application away before our UK check had arrived, which only ended up being 3 days prior. Once it came in I sent it on to Mississagua with all the identifying information so it could be added to our application. Was this a huge mistake? With SA approval I was advised to send all further info to Australia, so does this mean the UK check is long gone? Should I order a second police check to prevent further delays?

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
srkarthik said:
Hi Everyone,

This is the status.

Can Someone help me to know how to add timeline in our profile, i have done sometime back. however now not able to do it.

Hope it helps.

Lesson learn't:

Good luck!
Karthik- Congratulations on your SA.

I have one question-

Where do you exactly see the word 'action' on your ECas? This is the first time I am hearing such a status update on someone's eCas. All I see in mine is for Sponsorship application, it shows as 'Decision Made' and that 'They sent me a letter on Jan 23rd 2014'.

Can you pl clarify?

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Shaw said:
I think rogerset is right.

I said that I did not get my SA letter till Jan 22. I called call centre on Jan 20 and the representative told me that my SA was approved on Jan 7 and they sent the SA by email which I did not get, though I got my AOR on Jan 1 by email and ECAS it was updated that my letter was send by mail. There was no SA in my Junk mail. When I requested the guy to resend it, he declined that 2nd time they can not send it by email. Now they can send by mail which will take 6 weeks. We have to agree. As I do not belive the call centre people, on Jan 20 night I sent an email to CIC filling a form in their website asking the SA for record.

On Jan 22, I again call the call centre and they guy told me that my SA was approved on Jan 7 and on my request the guy agreed to arrange to resend the SA by email. Strange . On my equiry the guy told me that they did not tranfer my file to Singapore VO yet. When I request him to send the file to SVO he told me that he can not help me in this matter.
Afterward I filled up on email form in the CIC website requesting to resend my SA and quickly trasfer my file to SVO for record.
I am thinking I will wait for this week and then go to my MP for help. I think he has hot line with CIC.

Any suggestion will be appreciated that what can I do ?
Shaw- Do you know if they transferred your file to SVO on Jan 7th itself or did they transfer the file only after you wrote them an email and followed up, on Jan 22nd? The reason I am asking is- My SA was Jan 23rd and I do not want to wait 2 weeks to find out the SA has not reached me yet and that CPCM is still sitting on my application. Pl let me know if you know when your file reached SVO- immediately after Jan 7th or immediately after Jan 22nd.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
rogerset said:
Shaw- Do you know if they transferred your file to SVO on Jan 7th itself or did they transfer the file only after you wrote them an email and followed up, on Jan 22nd? The reason I am asking is- My SA was Jan 23rd and I do not want to wait 2 weeks to find out the SA has not reached me yet and that CPCM is still sitting on my application. Pl let me know if you know when your file reached SVO- immediately after Jan 7th or immediately after Jan 22nd.
Hi Rogerset,

I did not followup after I got the SA as in the SA they mentioned that they sent the file to SVO and I can contact SVO by the email of SVO for further needs. I will wait for couple of months and see the time line of other in the spreadsheet. If someone behind me get "In process" then I will ask a GCMS note and if I find that my file is still sitting in Missisauga, then I will sue them for million for mental torture. I have a cheap lawyer, you can have him too. If I call CPC-M now the representative will give an answer which will be mental torturing for me because that guy does not know. Best way would be to send an email to CPC-M to remaind them for transfering my file which I did on 22 Jan email. I have that record to sue them.

jkgtr

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Belfast
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2013
AOR Received.
29/01/2014
File Transfer...
29/01/2014
Med's Done....
18/10/2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
15/7/2014
LANDED..........
5/08/2014
So aparantly they didnt feel the need to inform me that my application had been recieved and just went straight to SA as of the 29th of Jan. at least that is the sweat of for a while.

:eek:

Could one of you lovely people update the spreadsheet for me please, and add that my medicals were done on the 18th of october 2013.

Thanks

J

Oceantains

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2013
File Transfer...
30 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2013
Passport Req..
20 June 2014 In Process......: 15 July 2014 Decision Made..: 30 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Aug 2014
horizonyeah said:
Hi horizonyeah, I clicked "Profile" but I don't see "Forum Profile Information" would you know why? Thanks:)

JenPin

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
SA : 28-01-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
srkarthik said:
Thanks buddy..it worked :)

Wish everyone speedy process..

Zooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....knock knock ........VISA ISSUED to all . .... .....Landed Safely too.................... ( wish this forum hear this news from everyone soon).
Congrats Srkarthik, Jkgtr and Ifoundlove!! ;D

Ellasg

Oct 7, 2013
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
File Transfer...
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-04-2014, DM: 19-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-06-2014
thank you for the positive vibe,everyone! You guys were right
My boyfriend got an e-mail today! ;D
Apparently my application was received at CPC-M on December 27, 2013

And we got the AOR on Jan 29 29th :)

So you guys can update those informations when you are available :p thank you!

Ellasg

Oct 7, 2013
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
File Transfer...
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-04-2014, DM: 19-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
06-06-2014
Go Jo Go said:
You can't give up, Ellasg! If it makes you feel better, my app was in before yours and I still haven't heard anything either. Maybe I should be more worried but there is nothing I can do... except quietly consider some 'plan B' options. Until then, chin up! Perhaps we were too cocky as well... I'm from the US, both never married, together 9 years. Oh well, we'll see. Boa sorte!
Wow I dont see how you, in your situation could encountercomplications! Maybe they're not very organized :(
Boa sorte to you as well! Keep updating us, I'm positive that your process will go fast!
In my case, I wouldnt be able to visit him because I'm a Brazilian citizen and I doubt they'd grant me a TRV.
But I've had three positive experiences with the Canadian Immigration :) So I won't lose faith!
Thank you.

MapleLeafBride

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2013
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-01-2014
File Transfer...
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
25-08-2014
Oceantains said:
Hi horizonyeah, I clicked "Profile" but I don't see "Forum Profile Information" would you know why? Thanks:)
Hi Oceantains! You only get that option after posting in this forum a minimum amount of times. I think after you post 10 things or so you get the option to create a forum profile.