Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Non-EDE - Worker
Well! I went back to the medical center here in Edmonton and asked them to change it to Non Ede-worker!
They said that they cannot do it as IRCC asked them to put the family/ Ede category for all the applicants from their center! However, one other person who also was applying as a single candidate had worker cateogory on his emedical sheet! When asked about him, she contradicted herself by telling that it's case specific! For me, she Said this is fine! I am totally confused! Does it has to do with any previous medical conditions?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagarjun rao said:
Well! I went back to the medical center here in Edmonton and asked them to change it to Non Ede-worker!
They said that they cannot do it as IRCC asked them to put the family/ Ede category for all the applicants from their center! However, one other person who also was applying as a single candidate had worker cateogory on his emedical sheet! When asked about him, she contradicted herself by telling that it's case specific! For me, she Said this is fine! I am totally confused! Does it has to do with any previous medical conditions?
There's been cases were Family-EDE is accepted but ideally it should be Non-EDE- Worker

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
guys has anyone ever submitted/uploaded copy of their PGWP in post ITA required documents ? is this a requirement ?
\

You don't have to but IRCC knows everything anyways.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
For POF, My bank people told me that that letterhead statement would take 2 weeks to process, instead of that, they gave me that printed statement with Bank stamp and sign. Is it okay or do we really get that official statement?

Arij

Mar 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Hi,

I came to Canada (for studies) from my home country and after graduation, I've been working here and never went back home.
In the 'Travel History' section in my EE application, it says mention any trips outside of country of origin and country of residence.
Like I said, I've never been out of my home country other than coming to Canada for studies and continuously living here ever since and never went back.
In this case, should I mention my initial trip from my home country to Canada ?

Thanks!
According to my understanding, you wont be mentioning any travel history as it is from country of origin to country of residence but I am not sure about it.

Arij

Mar 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am bit confused about travel history, I read post on this forum and it seems to be unclear.

I was born in Saudi Arabia, but I have Pakistani nationality. Based on nationality should I consider Pakistan as country of origin or it will remain as Saudi Arabia?

I used to visit KSA every year in past ten year. Should I mention travelling to Pakistan in travelling history or should I mention travelling dates to KSA

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arij said:
I am bit confused about travel history, I read post on this forum and it seems to be unclear.

I was born in Saudi Arabia, but I have Pakistani nationality. Based on nationality should I consider Pakistan as country of origin or it will remain as Saudi Arabia?

I used to visit KSA every year in past ten year. Should I mention travelling to Pakistan in travelling history or should I mention travelling dates to KSA
As it appears on your passport.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
For my English test, I chose CELPIP-GENERAL 2014 which according to cic website is test format after 2014. But, when I click on question mark the beside the option, it says, we only accept CELPIP-G and IELTS General test.

Anyone else experiencing the same.

Dec 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am working in Canada for 2years on closed WP. It is Inter-Company transfer (LMI exempt) job. My contract and WP is expiring on 23 Feb 2018. If I submit my PR application next week, do you think I am still eligible for below cic rule:-

" - have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa."

P.S: I am hoping to recieve my pcc certificate next week, rest docs are almost ready.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bababujurug420 said:
Hello everyone,

I am working in Canada for 2years on closed WP. It is Inter-Company transfer (LMI exempt) job. My contract and WP is expiring on 23 Feb 2018. If I submit my PR application next week, do you think I am still eligible for below cic rule:-

" - have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa."

P.S: I am hoping to recieve my pcc certificate next week, rest docs are almost ready.
Hard to tell, you haven't stated whether you will continue working for that employer or whether your employer is willing to write a proper offer letter.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Guys, for Family part of the "Personal Info" section, do we need to add every family member's name and info? All siblings/parents (immediate family), everyone?