+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Asivad Anac said:
No information required. Just the reference letter.

That PCC would work as you haven't lived in India after March 2016.
I have quick question on this, I had my PCC from India too in May 2016, but I am visiting India in Jan, so if I submit my application before that only PCC will work.

But, if somehow I can't able to submit all documents before my trip, then I have to get new PCC again, even if I am visiting for a month ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nEVERgiveUP751 said:
Under documents checklist (documents to upload), cic asking to upload "Education transcripts" apart from "Education diplomas / degrees". This is the first time I'm seeing this "Education transcripts" required sepearatley. Is it due to new additional points to students in Canada ?
Do anyone see requirement to upload "Education transcripts" in your checklist ?
Probably because you claimed points for Canadian education.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
I have quick question on this, I had my PCC from India too in May 2016, but I am visiting India in Jan, so if I submit my application before that only PCC will work.

But, if somehow I can't able to submit all documents before my trip, then I have to get new PCC again, even if I am visiting for a month ?
Yes and Yes.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
About Address History.

From last 10 Yrs, I lived in India 6 yr and 4 yrs in Canada.
But in Canada I change my city 4-5 times, same in India 2 times, that doesn't mean I have to show the proof of all those places /cities?
Am I right on this one?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick~Nick said:
About Address History.

From last 10 Yrs, I lived in India 6 yr and 4 yrs in Canada.
But in Canada I change my city 4-5 times, same in India 2 times, that doesn't mean I have to show the proof of all those places /cities?
Am I right on this one?
You're right.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Asivad Anac said:
You're right.
Show proof? what kind of proof do you need to show for addresses?
I don't even remember the house number of half the places I stayed.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Avisad is saying you DO NOT have to show proof.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
KrishnaManohar said:
Yes, we don't have to show any proof. I think, it is for PCC. So if you address showing that you lived in UK for more than 6 months, then you need PCC for UK, and so on.

That should be the purpose of Address History...

Dec 26, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have some questions, if someone can help :-

1) Question related to Address:
My Apartment number is "B1", But while submitting address it accepts only numeric values in the form. What to do here?

2) Question related to PCC:
I (working) and my wife (homemaker) are staying in Canada and I recently extended my Work permit starting from Nov 15, 2016 to Feb 2018, and same extended dates for her Visitor/Dependent Record too(she is not working and no WP yet). We both have TRV expiry date as Dec 16, 2016. I was about to submit applications for TRV extension for both of us based on extended WP and VR, but on the other hand, I received ITA on Dec22. My question is - Is it ok if I submit passport for PCC with expiry TRV dates instead of TRV extension?
P.S: I don't want to loose time by going first for TRV extension and then PCC.

3) Question related to Medical:
My wife recently has undergone Medical test on Nov 22, 2016 due to Medical Request from CIC while they were processing her Vistor record extension. she has eMedical Information Sheet dated 22 Nov 2016, with IMM number on it. Does she again need to undergo Medical exam?

4) Question related to Job offer:
I had offer letter with LMIA exempt contract that was expiring on Dec 16, Recently my Employer extended my contract till Feb 2018. No matter when I get PR card, I am not satisfying this new CIC rule - "have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa." I know my employer will not give further extended offer letter so soon, until December 2017 atleast. Any suggestion or expert advice?

ahmedhere

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hey guys, I have a question please...

I'm also required to upload education transcripts beside education degrees in my application, but what if the degree on gives you a transcript?

I have an M.Sc. degree from university of Alberta, and they didn't give me a certificate, it is only a transcript that you can order online and it states your grades as well as the fact that you successfully defended your thesis and received the degree, so should I upload it twice in the two sections then?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bababujurug420 said:
Hi Guys,

I have some questions, if someone can help :-

1) Question related to Address:
My Apartment number is "B1", But while submitting address it accepts only numeric values in the form. What to do here?

2) Question related to PCC:
I (working) and my wife (homemaker) are staying in Canada and I recently extended my Work permit starting from Nov 15, 2016 to Feb 2018, and same extended dates for her Visitor/Dependent Record too(she is not working and no WP yet). We both have TRV expiry date as Dec 16, 2016. I was about to submit applications for TRV extension for both of us based on extended WP and VR, but on the other hand, I received ITA on Dec22. My question is - Is it ok if I submit passport for PCC with expiry TRV dates instead of TRV extension?
P.S: I don't want to loose time by going first for TRV extension and then PCC.

3) Question related to Medical:
My wife recently has undergone Medical test on Nov 22, 2016 due to Medical Request from CIC while they were processing her Vistor record extension. she has eMedical Information Sheet dated 22 Nov 2016, with IMM number on it. Does she again need to undergo Medical exam?

4) Question related to Job offer:
I had offer letter with LMIA exempt contract that was expiring on Dec 16, Recently my Employer extended my contract till Feb 2018. No matter when I get PR card, I am not satisfying this new CIC rule - "have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa." I know my employer will not give further extended offer letter so soon, until December 2017 atleast. Any suggestion or expert advice?
1 - I had the same issue - write the number only in the unit field and you can specify the actual number in the address field.

3 - No, she can use that medical.

4 - If your employer isn't willing to write a job offer letter following IRCC's guidelines then you shouldn't have claimed those 50 points.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a few questions hope someone could help.

Im done with the questionnaire and I see my check list.

1)It's normal that I have to show proof of relationship even if I'm a single applicant?

2) I'm required to provide proof of job offer but I never claim point for one

3) family member proof of status ?

Can anyone help. thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Millty said:
I have a few questions hope someone could help.

Im done with the questionnaire and I see my check list.

1)It's normal that I have to show proof of relationship even if I'm a single applicant?

2) I'm required to provide proof of job offer but I never claim point for one

3) family member proof of status ?

Can anyone help. thanks
1. Details about your Canadian relative.

2. no points for ANY work experience?

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Details about your Canadian relative.
is a scan of my Aunt passport a sufficient proof of her canadian citizenship?
2. no points for ANY work experience?
Yes I did claim point for work experience, and I can see the required section for proof of employment for both foreign and canadian work. But was seeing also a proof of job offer. Not sure of what this is.

Thanks in advance for your help