+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Millty said:
1. Details about your Canadian relative.
is a scan of my Aunt a sufficient proof of her canadian citizenship?
2. no points for ANY work experience?
Yes I did claim point for work experience, and I can see the required section for proof of employment for both foreign and canadian work. But was seeing also a proof of job offer. Not sure of what this is.

Thanks in advance for your help
1. Not enough. The checklist informs you about documents required for this case. Proof of citizenship, recent utility bill to prove residence in Canada and proof of relationship with you.

2. Answer no to the question of having a valid job offer if you aren't claiming extra points for that.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
1. Not enough. The checklist informs you about documents required for this case. Proof of citizenship, recent utility bill to prove residence in Canada and proof of relationship with you.

2. Answer no to the question of having a valid job offer if you aren't claiming extra points for that.
Thanks,
I'm gonna change the job offer answer, I did not claim point for it.

I declared to have relative in Canada because I didn't want to lie in any way, obviously. Is a certificate that state that my aunt and mom are sister ok. (I will obviously add proof of citizenship and bills too)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Millty said:
Thanks,

I declared to have relative in Canada because I didn't want to lie in any way, obviously. Is a certificate that state that my aunt and mom are sister ok. (I will obviously add proof of citizenship and bills too)
Are you FSW or CEC? If FSW, do you need those 5 points for having a Canadian relative?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys Just want to double check following

once I submit all post ITA forms and click on Continue it will provide me document checklist right..? And I will still be able to go back and make changes in forms if I need to.? Or Once I continue it will lock my application and not allow any changes.?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
Hi Guys Just want to double check following

once I submit all post ITA forms and click on Continue it will provide me document checklist right..? And I will still be able to go back and make changes in forms if I need to.? Or Once I continue it will lock my application and not allow any changes.?
Back and forth any number of times until you submit the application.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Are you FSW or CEC? If FSW, do you need those 5 points for having a Canadian relative?
I'm CEC no point claimed for relative.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Back and forth any number of times until you submit the application.
and what it means to submit application.? Provide all documents and pay fees that submitting.? and are all these forms is what we call it as e-APR.?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Millty said:
Thanks,

Document requirements

This documentation is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided

Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
The documents should be up to date as of six months prior to submission.

Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a parent, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

If you're unable to get these remove her from the application and add a LOE explaining that this does not affect your eligibility (CEC) and that you are simply unable to obtain these documents.

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
Dell\Asivad,Any suggestion on what do we upload for Letter of Employment? Also I didnt claim points for my wife education. However, I am being asked to upload degree for her education too.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upmanit said:
Dell\Asivad,Any suggestion on what do we upload for Letter of Employment? Also I didnt claim points for my wife education. However, I am being asked to upload degree for her education too.
Did you answer Yes to the question of having a valid job offer? Are you claiming points for that?

Remove spouse education history from your application. Just retain that under Personal history.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac, DelPiero07
Thanks to both of you for the help. I will proceed as you suggested.

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
Thanks for reply. I will take off my spouse education history. For Job offer, i do have claimed 50 points and i see 2 docs requirements.
A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment
Not sure what is difference is between two.

I am indian employee who is deputed to Canada on ICT Permit. Recently my company filed my WP extension and I they gave me few letters as part of attorney package dated 23rd December 2016
A) LMIA Exempt Job Offer -- It lists down company name(same as my existing WP), Employer Address, No of employees, Type of Business it is involved in, Expected duration of my assignment(24 months), my role and responsibilities, Total annual compensation, hours per week,Benefit Details
B) Canada Letter -- Its letter from my canadian company(same as my existing WP) in support of my WP Extension Application. It mentions Expected duration of my assignment(24 months), my role and responsibilities, Total annual compensation and time when i assumed this role - NOC 2174(Senior Developer)

Along with that my Canadian Company HR has given a letter which mentions start of my employment with parent company, my role and responsibilities under current NOC 2174 and time when i started performing that role and responsibilities. It list down my expected length of assignment(24 months from 23rd Dec). Only Catch is it doesn't mention the specific line of 1 year after I attain the PR.

All these documents along with paysips\t4\compensation letter\appointment letter sufficient to show as part of job offer\offer of employment and employment records or do i need to get some additional documents?

Inputs are appreciated in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upmanit said:
Thanks for reply. I will take off my spouse education history. For Job offer, i do have claimed 50 points and i see 2 docs requirements.
A) Offer of Employment
B) Letter of Employment
Not sure what is difference is between two.

I am indian employee who is deputed to Canada on ICT Permit. Recently my company filed my WP extension and I they gave me few letters as part of attorney package dated 23rd December 2016
A) LMIA Exempt Job Offer -- It lists down company name(same as my existing WP), Employer Address, No of employees, Type of Business it is involved in, Expected duration of my assignment(24 months), my role and responsibilities, Total annual compensation, hours per week,Benefit Details
B) Canada Letter -- Its letter from my canadian company(same as my existing WP) in support of my WP Extension Application. It mentions Expected duration of my assignment(24 months), my role and responsibilities, Total annual compensation and time when i assumed this role - NOC 2174(Senior Developer)

Along with that my Canadian Company HR has given a letter which mentions start of my employment with parent company, my role and responsibilities under current NOC 2174 and time when i started performing that role and responsibilities. It list down my expected length of assignment(24 months from 23rd Dec). Only Catch is it doesn't mention the specific line of 1 year after I attain the PR.

All these documents along with paysips\t4\compensation letter\appointment letter sufficient to show as part of job offer\offer of employment and employment records or do i need to get some additional documents?

Inputs are appreciated in advance.
1. Offer of employment will confirm that you'll be working in a specific NOC (job responsibilities) while in Canada on an ICT. That establishes some of the required context. This document must pre-dates your employment start date in Canada.

2. Letter of employment fills in the remaining blanks. It is a recently dated letter which reconfirms your status in Canada, reconfirms job responsibilities and finally explicitly confirms that you'll be employed by that very employer for at least 1 year from the day you get your COPR/visa.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a document checklist and it is asking me to upload Legal Name Change Document for Spouse.?

Her name change is due to Marriage so would marriage certificate be sufficient here as Legal Name Change Doc ? In her personal details I have specifically selected name used before as "Name Before Marriage"