+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
guys have a question so i was filling out all the information after ITA i was half way through and i had to leave for work , so i chose save and exit, assuming i can come back and fill the rest and since im at job i have received an email saying your application ####### has been updated ? is that something i should worry about since the application was pending and i havn't even seen the checklist yet . whats goin on ? :'(
No, you have to start from scratch...

... Just kidding, you can complete it later :p

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
No, you have to start from scratch...

... Just kidding, you can complete it later :p
ohh GOD , when i red your first line , i was like :eek: :eek: and then reading the next line i was like ;D ;D

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have my B'Day falling in feb, which may lead to drop in points. Do I need to revisit the application at that stage, in spite of receiving an ITA now ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
I have my B'Day falling in feb, which may lead to drop in points. Do I need to revisit the application at that stage, in spite of receiving an ITA now ?
Revisit the application?

Since you've received an ITA your CRS won't be affected at all by the loss of points in Feb.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Revisit the application?

Since you've received an ITA your CRS won't be affected at all by the loss of points in Feb.
Delpiero, there was message when I logged in yesterday. We need to revisit and update if any status changes during these duration. I was confused.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
Delpiero, there was message when I logged in yesterday. We need to revisit and update if any status changes during these duration. I was confused.
There is an exemption for birthdays: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

"When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR."

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
There is an exemption for birthdays: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

"When a change in age results in the candidate no longer meeting the MEC or having their recalculated CRS points score fall below the lowest points score in that round of invitations, officers should consider applying the public policy to exempt applicants for permanent residence from certain age-based requirements between invitation to apply and application, based on section A25.2. This consideration can result in an exemption from the refusal of an application under section A11.2.

This public policy also grants an exemption to applicants who may be refused for failing to meet FSWC program requirements when their birthday occurs between the ITA and e-APR."
Thanks Delpiero. You are an encyclopedia.

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Oops..I had chosen 2171 and got ITA.
I can change it before submitting the application, right?

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
In personal history section it is mentioned:

Provide the details of XXX's personal history in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten

years ago).
Start with the most recent information. Under 'Activity type', select what XXX was doing.

Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.
You can tell us about each period by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each period will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another period.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a period that you have already saved to the list.

Provide complete details of military and/or paramilitary service for any country in whose armed forces XXX has served at any

time.

List any government positions (such as civil servant, police officer, employee in a security organization) XXX has held at any

time. Include positions XXX has held before or after retirement.
List any organizations XXX has supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any political, social,

youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations.

Do not use abbreviations.

-- So how different is this from work experience section ? I filled details for past 10 years in work experience section, and not beyond that. Do I need to provide all experience in work experience section ?
Thanks

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
In personal history section it is mentioned:

Provide the details of XXX's personal history in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten

years ago).
Start with the most recent information. Under 'Activity type', select what XXX was doing.

Note: Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.
You can tell us about each period by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each period will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another period.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a period that you have already saved to the list.

Provide complete details of military and/or paramilitary service for any country in whose armed forces XXX has served at any

time.

List any government positions (such as civil servant, police officer, employee in a security organization) XXX has held at any

time. Include positions XXX has held before or after retirement.
List any organizations XXX has supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any political, social,

youth or student organization, trade unions and professional associations.

Do not use abbreviations.

-- So how different is this from work experience section ? I filled details for past 10 years in work experience section, and not beyond that. Do I need to provide all experience in work experience section ?
Thanks
It's not different if your last 10 years contains only work experience WITHOUT ANY GAP. If there is any gap between jobs you need to provide that period as unemployed.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
What is the difference between "Unemployed" and "Homemaker" in personal history section. My wife is not working since long.Please help. Thanks

Dec 16, 2016
Have a question. Its asking me for my trip in the last few years. I travelled to india, indonesia and thailand as a tourist plenty of times. I can remember the last few years but can't remember things more than 5 years ago. What should I do? I can't remember the exact date

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
lannistersendtheirregards said:
Have a question. Its asking me for my trip in the last few years. I travelled to india, indonesia and thailand as a tourist plenty of times. I can remember the last few years but can't remember things more than 5 years ago. What should I do? I can't remember the exact date

I would check that information in my passport esp the exit and entry stamps that airport officials put on the passport when we are traveling.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
What is the difference between "Unemployed" and "Homemaker" in personal history section. My wife is not working since long.Please help. Thanks
created a new thread, facing same question. Please bump up and if you get answer please post on below thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-details-questions-please-helppppppp-t466503.0.html

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
Homemaker = Housewife or stay-at-home mom. Meaning she is not looking for a job because she manages the home and takes care of the kids.