+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi All... I have received my ITA in last draw. My father has transferred funds to my account last month. Do I need to attach a affidavit or certificate from him. I also have saving certificate, will that be helpful. Please help!

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question:

Where can I find the checklist? I don't see it anywhere.

Also: what happens when we have updated the information on the application page? Do we get to upload the documents after that?

Thanks!

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear All,

First of all congrats to everyone who have received ITA and all the best for those in the pool.

I have a quick question if someone could kindly help.

I am completing the application. In "ID Documents - Summary" section for spouse do i have enter details of current passport only or also the expired passport details has to be entered. ?

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have ITA from 22nd Dec. I have mentioned to CIC that i have 2 years of skilled work experience from my two different employers, but no matter if i put 1 year or 2 years of experience, i am getting the same marks.
I am planning to not mentioned one of my employers as i did not have good relations with them at the time i left. Any recommendation on that, can i mention 1 year of skilled experience and not provide them with my 2nd employer, although this 2nd employer is present in my activity history section.

thanks

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
sappy486 said:
Dear All,

First of all congrats to everyone who have received ITA and all the best for those in the pool.

I have a quick question if someone could kindly help.

I am completing the application. In "ID Documents - Summary" section for spouse do i have enter details of current passport only or also the expired passport details has to be entered. ?
Me and my spouse we both have two passports, one current and other expired. In the ID document section, I have mentioned only one as to me they require that ID to verify who the original applicants will be. So, therefore it does not make sense to enter old one.
That is my opinion.

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
gaiou37 said:
Quick question:

Where can I find the checklist? I don't see it anywhere.

Also: what happens when we have updated the information on the application page? Do we get to upload the documents after that?

Thanks!
The checklist comes after we fill all the information. And don't worry you can always go back and improve your answers , even if you go to check list section to upload documents. Until you pay your fees, you can always change whatever you think is important to improve and the check list will keep on changing according to that.

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
UZA said:
Hi All... I have received my ITA in last draw. My father has transferred funds to my account last month. Do I need to attach a affidavit or certificate from him. I also have saving certificate, will that be helpful. Please help!
if you are dependent on your father for finical support, then its always a good idea to attach a affidavit and mention how you guys got that money in the first place.
Funds are important if your are selected under skilled worker and not Canadian experience class category. And i think CIC might wana verify how you got that money, so its better your provide them the reason firs hand.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
jawadchoudary said:
if you are dependent on your father for finical support, then its always a good idea to attach a affidavit and mention how you guys got that money in the first place.
Funds are important if your are selected under skilled worker and not Canadian experience class category. And i think CIC might wana verify how you got that money, so its better your provide them the reason firs hand.

But my bank statement is just for a month old. I was in UK as a student just came back and got my ITA. Can I apply on this bank statement with my father's affidavit. Or as a gift deed certificate. Please help me !

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
UZA said:
But my bank statement is just for a month old. I was in UK as a student just came back and got my ITA. Can I apply on this bank statement with my father's affidavit. Or as a gift deed certificate. Please help me !
I would say that if your bank statement is just a month old then yes definitely you need an affidavit as CIC will ask how you got all this money all of a sudden.
Is that money in your bank account or your father's? If i were you, i will also explain how my father got that money. I mean what is the real source of income, is he a business man. Or its from his monthly salary or something like that.

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Dear members,

One Quick question. My country of origin is Pakistan and i am residing in UAE for the past 4 years. In the "Travel history" section do i have to enter all my entry and exit information to UAE and Pakistan ? because its going to be quite alot.

And in the section it says "Provide details of any trips AAA has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Since i am resident of UAE do i have to enter all the entry and exit details ?

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
jianxia15 said:
Can we go back to the profile detail section after reaching the checklist step? Thanks.
Yes, as long as you don't pay the fee you can change anything you like and go back to any section you want.

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
sappy486 said:
Dear members,

One Quick question. My country of origin is Pakistan and i am residing in UAE for the past 4 years. In the "Travel history" section do i have to enter all my entry and exit information to UAE and Pakistan ? because its going to be quite alot.

And in the section it says "Provide details of any trips AAA has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Since i am resident of UAE do i have to enter all the entry and exit details ?
its been asked as a different thread before too, and we have reached the conclusion that its good to mention every detail that is present on you passport, and consider that as your travel history.

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
jawadchoudary said:
I would say that if your bank statement is just a month old then yes definitely you need an affidavit as CIC will ask how you got all this money all of a sudden.
Is that money in your bank account or your father's? If i were you, i will also explain how my father got that money. I mean what is the real source of income, is he a business man. Or its from his monthly salary or something like that.
I have some national savings under my name as well. That's under my name for last 3 years. Can I convert them into liquid cash and show that statement? I can show my fathers income and profident funds as well. Would that be sufficient. ?

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got ITA in this draw.

Congratulations to everyone who received ITA too!! :)

I have a US PCC, which I got in September 2016. If I travel to US again after eAPR but before a decision is taken on the application, will I need a PCC again for that?

Thanks