DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So finally i have ITA again after previous rejection.

Anyways so i have couple of queries here -

1. I have all name written in "GIVEN NAME" field, what should i do about this. Should i mention my complete name "XXXX XXXX" in FIRST NAME or in SURNAME field ? Or should i go ahead and get a new passport done with name editing.

2. I stayed in Canada between August 2012 and August 2013 and i got my RCMP clearance done for this but it was done in January 2015. I believe that certification will be valid for this application since i have not stepped back in Canada since the RCMP date.

Hope someone could help with this.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Guys, I have a reference letter from the employer for the one year work in Canada, but I have it for NOC 2282. Some people said I am NOC 2171. But I checked 2171 and I was more of a tech support / SQL developer, NOT solely an analyst/business analyst. Do I need to change my NOC in application? I am willing to send a picture of the reference letter that has my job responsibilities listed if anyone here can please help me with this. Will this make a huge difference in the application? Because to me, I am more of 2282 and not 2171.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raven00090 said:
Guys, I have a reference letter from the employer for the one year work in Canada, but I have it for NOC 2282. Some people said I am NOC 2171. But I checked 2171 and I was more of a tech support / SQL developer, NOT solely an analyst/business analyst. Do I need to change my NOC in application? I am willing to send a picture of the reference letter that has my job responsibilities listed if anyone here can please help me with this. Will this make a huge difference in the application? Because to me, I am more of 2282 and not 2171.
i hope this helps you a bit. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-2171-it-consultant-duties-t174527.0.html

ashwinbavdekar

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
Congratulations to all fellow member who received their ita today, i was wondering if i should get a consultant or submit the application myself. Also i have this haunting PCC related question, please advise me on the best course of action, i really dont want to screw this up.

I have a reference letter that translates into the applied noc,
I have the T4 from 2015(my year of employment)
I don't have my pay stubs, but can obtain them if necessary.
I have an Indian PCC from March 16. But ive never been to India since i landed in Dec 13.
I have WES and ielts mark-sheet ready
I got it under CEC , so regarding funds i can explain them in the LOE. Shall i show the amount i have in the bank (rough 5k) or do i show no proof at all.

Also i currently dont have a job(on visitor visa), but might be get a job letter for my old position with my old employer , since we're still on good terms. would that be required or of any help ?

Can someone advice what points would i need to cover in the LOE, do i mention why my PCC is old ( since i was expecting an ITA in March ( the date of my account creation)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwinbavdekar said:
Hello all,
Congratulations to all fellow member who received their ita today, i was wondering if i should get a consultant or submit the application myself. Also i have this haunting PCC related question, please advise me on the best course of action, i really dont want to screw this up.

I have a reference letter that translates into the applied noc,
I have the T4 from 2015(my year of employment)
I don't have my pay stubs, but can obtain them if necessary.
I have an Indian PCC from March 16. But ive never been to India since i landed in Dec 13.
I have WES and ielts mark-sheet ready
I got it under CEC , so regarding funds i can explain them in the LOE. Shall i show the amount i have in the bank (rough 5k) or do i show no proof at all.

Also i currently dont have a job(on visitor visa), but might be get a job letter for my old position with my old employer , since we're still on good terms. would that be required or of any help ?

Can someone advice what points would i need to cover in the LOE, do i mention why my PCC is old ( since i was expecting an ITA in March ( the date of my account creation)
1 - Your PCC is still valid.
2 - Upload a letter stating that you've received your ITA under the CEC program and thus, no POF is required.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
ITA received on Dec 22. I am now preparing for medicals and police certificate. Anyone from Bangalore?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
So finally i have ITA again after previous rejection.

Anyways so i have couple of queries here -

1. I have all name written in "GIVEN NAME" field, what should i do about this. Should i mention my complete name "XXXX XXXX" in FIRST NAME or in SURNAME field ? Or should i go ahead and get a new passport done with name editing.

2. I stayed in Canada between August 2012 and August 2013 and i got my RCMP clearance done for this but it was done in January 2015. I believe that certification will be valid for this application since i have not stepped back in Canada since the RCMP date.

Hope someone could help with this.
Any idea for this guys ?

shinez2u

Jan 8, 2015
Guys any ideas why in PCC document upload it says multiple and at the same time it says Canadian PCC is not required for submission ?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Congratulations everyone, who got their ITA!

Quick question, I am at 450. What do you guys think is going to happen for people in that range/ below 475?

Should we be really hopefully in upcoming draws? Or 'Wait' is the only option we have?

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
Guys, all I can say, when you upload your documentation, even though you think you know what is expected from you in the upload, read the description and make sure you do exactly as asked!! We got rejected on Wednesday due to a missing document which we HAD, just didnt upload... Luckily we managed to get our profile back in the pool in time to get another ITA! This time, i will be extra particular about my uploads!

Congrats to all!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Max83_ZA said:
Guys, all I can say, when you upload your documentation, even though you think you know what is expected from you in the upload, read the description and make sure you do exactly as asked!! We got rejected on Wednesday due to a missing document which we HAD, just didnt upload... Luckily we managed to get our profile back in the pool in time to get another ITA! This time, i will be extra particular about my uploads!

Congrats to all!
Thanks for the tips. Will make sure to read the description!

Hypermilantix

Nov 13, 2016
Hi there!

Congrates everyone who got ita today!

I also got ita in this draw. I have a question regarding the expiry date. My profile is supposed to be expired by December 31, 2016.

I am expecting that i can upload all the documents in the first week of 2017. So Do i need to worry anything about the expiry date of my profile? Is it gonna be any problem if i submit my application after the expiry date of my profile?

Could anybody please provide me the link of the IRCC mandated panel physician?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
I am unable to see the checklist or the document upload page . I have received the ITA today. After I logged in to my cic account all I could see is an option to continue application. Then in the next page, I saw a new personal history column and new questions added in several old Columns. Do we get to see the document upload section after I complete answering all the new questions??

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Hypermilantix said:
Hi there!

Congrates everyone who got ita today!

I also got ita in this draw. I have a question regarding the expiry date. My profile is supposed to be expired by December 31, 2016.

I am expecting that i can upload all the documents in the first week of 2017. So Do i need to worry anything about the expiry date of my profile? Is it gonna be any problem if i submit my application after the expiry date of my profile?

Could anybody please provide me the link of the IRCC mandated panel physician?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!