+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all ! I got an ITA on 22nd Dec. I have a few queries, would appreciate your feedback on tht

1. As my express entry profile is going to expire on 1 st Jan ' 17. I doubt that I wont be able to upload my documents by then. So what should i do then?? Create a new profile and mail CIC to transfer my ITA on the new one or is there any other way out.

2. Also, my spouses IELTS is going to expire in mid Jan and i dont want her to reappear for it. Can i just skip that and move forward.

3. Also I have been promoted in my job and the designation is changed so can i just update my profile and save it. And upload documents accordingly.

kool_buddy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
mgnlky said:
Professional Membership with Project Management Institute (January 2014 - ongoing). Is that enough to suffice?

I included a LOE with the offer letter for that position (bc of a POF clarification), so it's not like I'm hiding it.
Are you adding PMI membership as work experience or something? I didn't get it. Even I am a PM guy, who got an ITA today, so would like to connect!

Thanks! :)

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sush80 said:
Hello all ! I got an ITA on 22nd Dec. I have a few queries, would appreciate your feedback on tht

1. As my express entry profile is going to expire on 1 st Jan ' 17. I doubt that I wont be able to upload my documents by then. So what should i do then?? Create a new profile and mail CIC to transfer my ITA on the new one or is there any other way out.

2. Also, my spouses IELTS is going to expire in mid Jan and i dont want her to reappear for it. Can i just skip that and move forward.

3. Also I have been promoted in my job and the designation is changed so can i just update my profile and save it. And upload documents accordingly.
You have got ITA .profile will not expire now
Try to upload eapr before expiry of IELTS of your wife.
The changes in designation and promotion can be reflected in eAPR.

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
nagarjun rao said:
I am unable to see the checklist or the document upload page . I have received the ITA today. After I logged in to my cic account all I could see is an option to continue application. Then in the next page, I saw a new personal history column and new questions added in several old Columns. Do we get to see the document upload section after I complete answering all the new questions??
Yes, you need to add more detail to your profile. From there you will be able to upload your support documents and once that is done you do the payments

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
nagarjun rao said:
I am unable to see the checklist or the document upload page . I have received the ITA today. After I logged in to my cic account all I could see is an option to continue application. Then in the next page, I saw a new personal history column and new questions added in several old Columns. Do we get to see the document upload section after I complete answering all the new questions??
Yes, you will see the documents checklist only after you fill and submit all the forms completely.

+1 for like... :D

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
On that form of Immigration History, why have they checked "Yes" for "have you applied for PR before?" It should be "No", right?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hello all,

I am currently in an uneasy situation. My original IELTS result is expiring on the 10th of January 2017. I did another IELTS and my new result is bringing my score below 400 points (currently have OINP nomination). I am also waiting for PCCs from 1 foreign country and one from my local country.

Would it be ok for me to send my ITA documents with an LOE explaining that I will send my PCCs later on? I just want to send everything while my original IELTS result is still valid. In any case, it seems like I need to retake my IELTS test sigh...

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
So finally i have ITA again after previous rejection.

Anyways so i have couple of queries here -

1. I have all name written in "GIVEN NAME" field, what should i do about this. Should i mention my complete name "XXXX XXXX" in FIRST NAME or in SURNAME field ? Or should i go ahead and get a new passport done with name editing.

2. I stayed in Canada between August 2012 and August 2013 and i got my RCMP clearance done for this but it was done in January 2015. I believe that certification will be valid for this application since i have not stepped back in Canada since the RCMP date.

Hope someone could help with this.
1:You can write your full name in *required section which is Surname field and you can leave first name BLANK, and no you don't have to get a new passport document just for this as there are many other applicants with same issue.
2:and i think you are good with your RCMP/PCC too.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
1:You can write your full name in *required section which is Surname field and you can leave first name BLANK, and no you don't have to get a new passport document just for this as there are many other applicants with same issue.
2:and i think you are good with your RCMP/PCC too.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I wil try to check the same today.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Hey Alexios, I've sent you a PM, could you make me a part of that google doc too? Whenever you get around to it, that is. Thank you.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
shinez2u said:
Guys any ideas why in PCC document upload it says multiple and at the same time it says Canadian PCC is not required for submission ?
It always says "multiple." I've only ever lived in the USA and mine even says that.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
kool_buddy said:
Are you adding PMI membership as work experience or something? I didn't get it. Even I am a PM guy, who got an ITA today, so would like to connect!

Thanks! :)
It asks for organizations you belong to. Glad to see another PM in the midst of everyone! Feel free to DM me with any questions!

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
TLOU said:
Hello all,

I am currently in an uneasy situation. My original IELTS result is expiring on the 10th of January 2017. I did another IELTS and my new result is bringing my score below 400 points (currently have OINP nomination). I am also waiting for PCCs from 1 foreign country and one from my local country.

Would it be ok for me to send my ITA documents with an LOE explaining that I will send my PCCs later on? I just want to send everything while my original IELTS result is still valid. In any case, it seems like I need to retake my IELTS test sigh...
Do you have a receipt or anything indicating you have submitted the required info for the PCCs? If so, include those with your documents.