Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
mgnlky said:
Nope...But I am submitting a formal request that you change your avatar to that. ;D
+1 for avatar change request

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
Damn forget to mention

- Marriage Certificate Checked.

I am CEC so no POF needed, my case is pretty straight forward so I guess LOE is optional too

and regarding Digital Photo I just posted need confirmation if that I can use or not. ? Does it have to be with mask or without, since I can't revel my secret identity.?

On a serious note, I think Digital photo doesn't take time you can just walk in to any photo booth and have it done instantly. Main focus should be to have medical and pcc done since those takes long.
how long does the medical take ? for inland applicants ?

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question now. I received ITA just now, and I was reviewing the info. I was planning to submit the application asap because my birthday is in January but ITA state
NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

I'm confuse. Aren't we suppose to maintain our score.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
The first reason you stated is irrelevant as he is not living in that country.

The second reason is correct.
Shoot, I thought that as long as I don't live or visit my country for more than 6 months, it should be ok? It takes more than four damn months for my country to process a PCC.

Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate.
Batman_is_Real said:
Damn bro you are hero member with 700+ post and almost 90 rating, you should know better that what I am saying is 100% true.
The title like hero or champion doesn't mean anything. Someone can spam here everyday and will become VIP member.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Millty said:
I have a question now. I received ITA just now, and I was reviewing the info. I was planning to submit the application asap because my birthday is in January but ITA state
NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

My understanding is once you submit your application, it is "frozen." Meaning, your points won't decrease when your birthday hits.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
KrishnaManohar said:
+1 for avatar change request
Now we wait to see if he does it...

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Damn forget to mention

- Marriage Certificate Checked.

I am CEC so no POF needed, my case is pretty straight forward so I guess LOE is optional too

and regarding Digital Photo I just posted need confirmation if that I can use or not. ? Does it have to be with mask or without, since I can't revel my secret identity.?

On a serious note, I think Digital photo doesn't take time you can just walk in to any photo booth and have it done instantly. Main focus should be to have medical and pcc done since those takes long.
What should a CEC candidate upload for POF? A LOE stating that you've been selected under CEC?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
How long does it take for medical for inland application.?
Hard part is to get appointment, actual medical takes only half hour to one hour usually they submit within 8-10 business day. If further medical required it might take more time ranging between 1 week to 4 week.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgnlky said:
Now we wait to see if he does it...
Only if that was possible, I can't upload custom pic for avatar otherwise I would have done it from the start.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
What should a CEC candidate upload for POF? A LOE stating that you've been selected under CEC?
Correct, a letter stating that you've been selected under CEC and thus, no POF is required.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
The title like hero or champion doesn't mean anything. Someone can spam here everyday and will become VIP member.
Spammer doesn't get +89 though, your rating means your replies are probably helpful and you have some knowledge of what you are talking about.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
Hard part is to get appointment, actual medical takes only half hour to one hour usually they submit within 8-10 business day. If further medical required it might take more time ranging between 1 week to 4 week.
great thanks bud , i will get an appointment right away , so you don't need to give them your EE information or anything like that do you ? to sorta link the two things together i suppose ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Shoot, I thought that as long as I don't live or visit my country for more than 6 months, it should be ok? It takes more than four damn months for my country to process a PCC.

Ouch...

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Millty said:

No your points freeze as soon as you receive ITA, no impact of Bday for that matter.