+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is anybody on here , who have their PCC ready ?, can you tell what is the procedure ?

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
mgnlky said:
Coming from a financial background, it probably depends on if the account limit. Ie, if there's a 500$ limit on daily card withdrawals, and you're trying to pay $1000+ fees, it would decline it.
Thanks for reminding that. I've called YD many times to temporarily increase my spending limit and they totally do that in 2 mins flat.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
is anybody on here , who have their PCC ready ?, can you tell what is the procedure ?
Depends for the country for which you need it -http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
For inland, India, this is what I did..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-for-indian-pcc-from-bls-torontobrampton-t463539.0.html;msg5615432#msg5615432

Michael Schumacher

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Guys a quick question....
We have 90 days to apply, since the day we receive the invitation or since the day we accept the invitation...
I am really in trouble... I am working in Quebec, and i was not able to find a job else where... my lease expires on May 2017...
How bad it is to apply PR through express entry from Quebec... I am moving to Ontario, but only after may... but i got the ITA today, so thats why the dilemma... any advice.... If i got a job, i would move immediately to toronto... but now, no savings... plus i have to pay three months rent to break the lease...

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
LOL..don't waste your time.
In my case I never went back home ever since I set foot in this country, so I applied PCC at Indian embassy through BLS Brampton -got it within 3 weeks.
I had to retake my "Digital photo" because I suspected that the original one I took wasn't upto the specs and I was right.
I had completed my IELTS and ECA few months ago and it's all good.
Have the degree, diploma and Transcripts scanned and ready..

What other docs take time?
I'm on the same boat. I just need one reference letter (other support docs for this position are ready, but I asked my current employer to make a new letter, cause I wanted to be sure it was recent enough) and medical. The doc in Calgary is pretty quick so I figure it was better to schedule after ITA.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michael Schumacher said:
Guys a quick question....
We have 90 days to apply, since the day we receive the invitation or since the day we accept the invitation...
I am really in trouble... I am working in Quebec, and i was not able to find a job else where... my lease expires on May 2017...
How bad it is to apply PR through express entry from Quebec... I am moving to Ontario, but only after may... but i got the ITA today, so thats why the dilemma... any advice.... If i got a job, i would move immediately to toronto... but now, no savings... plus i have to pay three months rent to break the lease...
There is no "accept button" - the 90 days start when you receive your ITA.

If you apply in Quebec you'll probably receive a request to write a letter of intent that you are planning to live outside the province of Quebec. You better have a good explanation and proof that you'll move out of Quebec.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
I am at 480 and expecting an ITA soon. But, I am planning to apply with my old PCC which I got 3 years back exactly after getting it, I had gone to my home country for a short trip, those are 15 and 30 days. what do you guys suggest me about my plan?

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Millty said:
I'm on the same boat. I just need one reference letter (other support docs for this position are ready, but I asked my current employer to make a new letter, cause I wanted to be sure it was recent enough) and medical. The doc in Calgary is pretty quick so I figure it was better to schedule after ITA.
What other docs relating to job offer are needed? Is T4 enough?
By the way, my pay stubs all have old address hope that shouldn't be a problem..

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
By the way, my pay stubs all have old address hope that shouldn't be a problem..
yes T4 will do just fine, but you need reference letter too obviously ,

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
kallucanada said:
I am at 480 and expecting an ITA soon. But, I am planning to apply with my old PCC which I got 3 years back exactly after getting it, I had gone to my home country for a short trip, those are 15 and 30 days. what do you guys suggest me about my plan?
No, I wouldn't suggest that at all.

What's the issue in getting a new PCC?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
get a new pcc .don't use that old one

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
Awful plan, you need a new PCC

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
get a new pcc .don't use that old one
Word of warning: if you use a PCC that is unacceptable, they will reject your application as incomplete. You won't have a chance to correct it or submit the new one; but you'll have to re-enter the pool.

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
T4 is fine, I also added my pay stab last 6 months hopefully is enough.
Plus I just receive the email :)