+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 2021 Visit Visa Applications pls share timelines

PJ India

Mar 9, 2022
Hi Anyone, applied for a business visitor visa? Mine got refused yesterday on "purpose of visits" grounds and would like to understand what went wrong.

gurinders

Dec 21, 2017
So sorry to hear that guys. After all this time of waiting. Any particular reason given for refusal?
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Anyone, applied for a business visitor visa? Mine got refused yesterday on "purpose of visits" grounds and would like to understand what went wrong.
To know detailed reasons you can order GCMS notes to see notes from the visa officer.

What documents did you provide to support that trip was a business trip? What did you write as purpose of visit? How many days did you specify in the application? Did you provide details of business visit? Who did you say was paying for the business trip?

rdrumsb

Jul 11, 2014
Applied for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) through the IRCC Portal for my spouse to visit me from Cuba on March 24th 2022.

Date Submitted: March 24, 2022
Current Status: Submitted
Biometrics Request: March 28, 2022
Biometrics Completed: April 13, 2022 (Canadian Embassy in Havana)
Application Stock on: "Review of Eligibility" and "Background Check"

I hope to reunite with my wife very soon. If anyone who applied in January or February has already got an answer, please let us know.

Good luck to you all!

ashakh

Mar 17, 2022
Kid's vv refused: Applied on 17th Dec 2021 for my newborn kid and got refusal on 4th Jul with generic comments like you wont go back and insufficient funds. Attorneys are mentioning that the IRCC refused it by mistake, because there is no sense of rejecting dependent child's visa when both parents have valid WP. Also mentioned that they have never seen such a case. Attorneys are now challenging the refusal and re-applying parallelly.