+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 1st 2018 Update from WES wants the university to courier the following to their Canada Office

Rajesh P

Dec 5, 2018
Dec 1st 2018 Update from WES wants the university to courier the documents to their Canada Office:

Can you please tell me what is the procedure to make JNTU Hyderabad to send it. In their student service online portal, they offer transcripts to be sent for India only and they offer no International Service.
Please guide me through the process.

Thank you in advance.

geektech40

Sep 19, 2018
this is bad, so when i paid them a month or so ago it was allowed to get the sealed envelope stamped by Registrars office.

paid tons of money to Uttarika and finally got them, I decided to mail myself because uttarika was charging a lot to courier to CAN>

now what do we do? I have the sealed transcripts but cannot send for evaluation????

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
this is bad, so when i paid them a month or so ago it was allowed to get the sealed envelope stamped by Registrars office.

paid tons of money to Uttarika and finally got them, I decided to mail myself because uttarika was charging a lot to courier to CAN>

now what do we do? I have the sealed transcripts but cannot send for evaluation????
If you have registered with WES and got the Reference number before December 01, 2018 then you can send the sealed transcripts by yourself. This is mentioned on WES website. This new rule change applies to the persons who created their WES account on or after December 01, 2018.

geektech40

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you all, I guess I am lucky in that I registered before and got the WES ref # prior to Dec 1.

But i still dont think its nice thing to do , for so many univ / colleges do NOT want to do this abroad...