+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Death in Family, urgent advise needed, please help!!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Bluebirdy

Since you are a newbie and if you want to receive private message from other posters, you would need to click on the inbox icon and then delete all your existing message before any new message can be send to you. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Steaky

@Bluebirdy
I've tried to send the reply/message many times..... please delete messages in your inbox..... you can take screenshots if you want to "save" a message for reference

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bluebirdy,

My reply cannot go through because your mailbox is full.... please delete some messages. Thanks

I think the mailbox limit will open up after you post 10 messages

Cheers :)

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
Hi,

I want to apply for my mom supervisa, my father passed away and now my mother lives with my elder brother who is married after my father's death. My mother is getting pension.

could you please share the letter of invitation in such a case

please share it to manjeet4278@gmail.com

thanks

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
Hi Bluebirdy,

My reply cannot go through because your mailbox is full.... please delete some messages. Thanks

I think the mailbox limit will open up after you post 10 messages

Cheers :)
Hi,

I want to apply for my mom supervisa, my father passed away and now my mother lives with my elder brother who is married after my father's death. My mother is getting pension.

thanks

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
I didn't get your pm..... please resend. Thanks
Hi,

thanks

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
Hi,

Your mom and you are going through a very tough time..... and my prayers are with you in this difficult time.

What's important is to prove that your mom will return to India.... this is so critical for the approval of her TRV application.... currently, there is almost nothing to prove to CIC that your mom will return/she has no ties to India..... and her case is rather weak at the moment.

The Invitation Letter, etc can be suitably written.... but what strong ties will she show?

Do check your inbox..... I have sent you a sample Invitation Letter that you can modify

Regarding your elder brother, you must mention him.... all said and done, he is still your brother.... he has not been legally "disowned"..... not declaring him in the Family Information Form could appear as a misrepresentation.... you must maintain the same family information as in your PR application/other visas.... also what if he "reappears" at some point in the future?

You're visiting India on an emergency travel document..... and mentioning you will return to Canada with your mom accompanying you so quickly.... may raise questions.

I must tell you current processing times for Delhi TRVs are 2-4 weeks (calendar)..... so a TRV may NOT be possible within a few days after applying.... hence, you may want to consider extending your visit (I am not sure how you can do this)

You can be her authorized representative for this visa application

To reiterate: You must provide evidence that your mom will return to India.... getting a TRV hinges on this

Hope this helps

Hi,

thanks

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
Hello Bryanna!

me again...having hard time consoling mom...anyway...

as per your advise and the info that i have gathered from other sources... this is what i am planning to attach with my file....if you can please send me a pm then i can always send you the copy of it as an attachment (it's in word format)...
I'd appreciate if you can send me a sample draft letter for "letter of invitation".

For the reason of travel/visit.....and for the "letter of invitation"...this is what i have decided to include....(unless you have a better "sample" letter):

I will NOT mention anything about son's death.
The letter will be a simple, straight forward, without much fancy words (or notarized as i was thinking before) stating that I would like to invite my mother to visit us and her grandson. Something on that track with info like.....we will take full responsibility for boarding, lodging, heath care etc etc...and together will travel to different places in Canada etc etc.

But, there's one thing....as per online "CIC eligibility tool" my mother is eligible but they ask for certain docs (obviously)...including "family Info".
In that family form - IMM 5645, they ask for sons, daughters, brothers, sisters etc...now the question is..

1) should i mention about the son who died.... in which case i will have to write the "date of death" and "city". Won't they know then that my brother died just recently. And will make them think that "THIS" is the reason we are applying.
2) What about elder brother? We don't know about his whereabouts? Is it good to be included or not (even with fake or same as mom's address)?
3) For me (as a daughter)...I have to say "YES" in the question where they ask if someone is accompanying her? Can this affect?

This is what my opinion.....
To me....If they really want to dig they can always find out....but first, we MUST NOT apply based on son's death and second, if they ever ask us then we can always tell that to console herself and to visit her grandson she is applying her visa. She will feel better due to recent tragedy and since she hasn't seen her grandson for a while (4 years...) this will give her a "change". What do you think??

One more thing, since i will be filing her application, is it ok (or have any effect) If i become "representative" for her application as her english is not good and then same time i will ask for (full disclosure/authority) for application filing and any future processing. Any thoughts??

Please tell me if something I shouldn't do or modify...
Please send me sample "invitation letter" and i will email you the "documents list" for your suggestions.

I never thought in my life that someday i will be collecting my own brothers bones! Will be going to Haridwar soon so want to do what ever i can as i have only counted days in hand...and unfortunately I CANNOT extend my visa since it's an "emergency visa".

Thank you very much for everything and your prayers!!
God bless you and your family!
Kind Regards,
Bluebirdy

Hi,

thanks

Ma_ts472

Sep 25, 2021
I would apply for a regular visitor visa and not mention your brother's death. As you know, to be approved for a visitor visa she will need to convince CIC that she has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. The fact she has no income, assets, travel history or immediate family in India may already create challenges. If you mention your brother's death on top of that, CIC may very well jump to the conclusion that she is trying to come to Canada long-term. Good luck.

Hi,

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

thanks
Stop spamming the site and asking the same question. Wait for a response.