+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear sir, My friend once lived in the untied state. When he was in the U S he married

Three O's

Jul 23, 2019
Dear sir,
My friend once lived in the untied state.
When he was in the U S he married to a U S Citizen and apply for a greencard but it didnt go through due to my previous ex wife divorce had a problem and U S immigration didnt satisfy with it and said he was free to marry the U S Citizen as at that time because of his divorce from his ex wife in Africa .

After sometime he decided to moved back to Africa and his kids together with families want a settlement between him and the ex wife so they can all live together again with the kids.

Pls can him and the ex wife with the kids after reunion and remarry her again the whole issue settled. . Pls can they all apply for Canadian Permanent Residence Program. to live and work permanently as One family.

Three O's

Jul 23, 2019
Dear sir,
When he was in the U S he married to a U S Citizen and apply for a greencard but it didnt go through due to my previous ex wife divorce had a problem and U S immigration didnt satisfy with it and said he was free to marry the U S Citizen as at that time because of his divorce from his ex wife in Africa .

After sometime he decided to moved back to Africa and his kids together with families want a settlement between him and the ex wife so they can all live together again with the kids.

Pls can him and the ex wife with the kids after reunion and remarry her again the whole issue settled. . Pls can they all apply for Canadian Permanent Residence Program. to live and work permanently as One family.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir,

Answered previously:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/immigration.645220/