+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dear Qorax and other please help

lucky786

Jul 19, 2010
I want to know that can i send medicine of diabetes to canada by courier service. Since i have got PR and i have to land now , but i have not disclose my diabetes to DMP now can i take my oral medicine with me

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucky786 said:
I want to know that can i send medicine of diabetes to canada by courier service. Since i have got PR and i have to land now , but i have not disclose my diabetes to DMP now can i take my oral medicine with me
You can bring medicine with you in your booked luggage with doctors prescription. Customs do not normally open luggage of Immigrants who land for the first time.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lucky786 said:
Bringing on self is not a problem & neither thru Courier as well. I recently got mine couriered from Dubai, w/out any hitch.

But sometimes the Customs may open it (both POEs) & then u'd be safe if the Medic's Prescription is enclosed (as Explorer rightly opined) & if your meds r not regulated drugs. Besides, u have to mark the packet as "life saving medicines" - for ease of transit.

Qorax

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi Qorax,

I need to get some prescription medication couriered. Can you please let me know which courier you used from Dubai?