+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dear PMM

auntroya

Nov 14, 2007
Dear PMM

I landed 6 weeks ago I had to leave the Canada about 2 weeks ago without
Receiving my PR card . I received a letter and asked me go to the office for
Retaking a photograph for PR card.
Please let me know how can I return to Canada.

Regards
Roya

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

auntroya said:
Dear PMM

I landed 6 weeks ago I had to leave the Canada about 2 weeks ago without
Receiving my PR card . I received a letter and asked me go to the office for
Retaking a photograph for PR card.
Please let me know how can I return to Canada.

Regards
Roya

If you are a citizen of a visa exempt country, then you can return, although with a one-way ticket you might have difficulty boarding a flight. If your citizenship requires a visitor visa for Canada, then you are going to have to apply for a Travel Document for a permanent resident at an overseas office. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

PMM

atulsharma

Apr 19, 2013
Hey PMM...

Sorry to jump on this Page and Post my question actually was not getting the way to msg or write you a Post...

I have newly joined this forum... gone through all the post and comments and seems like you have a lot of knowledge about the canada immigration and studies... if you can help me with some question would be great..

My profile
10th - 66%
12th - 50%
B.com - 68% 2007
IELTS - 7 Band ( 6th April 2013)

Currently working with Bank of america as a front line manager for last 5 Years..
I am looking for doing an Business - Marketing with co - op...with geroge Brown college...
My main aim is to migrate to Canada...however at the same time do not screw up with my career....
I have heard that 2 year programs or diploma can get work visa for 3 years is that true and 1 yr course will only get 1 yr work visa after completion..? My ultimate goal is to study in marketing field and work for 2 years and apply for PR...is this the correct way..?
While i am studying if i dont get work on Campus...is there a way i can work illegally in canada with less wages for the 1st Six months...?

Thanks once again :)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you take a 2 year program and afterwards get a 3 year work permit, you have a very good chance of being able to apply for PR, that is if you don't do something stupid like work illegally. Of course you can find illegal or under the table work in Canada but if you get caught, you get deported, no PR for you.

What you need to do in order to work as a student is find a college that will give you the option of on-campus work if you really must work in the first 6 months or otherwise save up some more funds for your studies, delay it by one year while you save up some money. After 6 months of studies, apply for your off-campus permit. Make sure your college is a part of the off-campus work permit program, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp With an off campus permit, you can work up to 20 hrs. a week during your semester and full time when you are on holidays.

After graduating, get a post-grad permit and either apply for PR through PNP if you qualify or apply under CEC after 1 year of skilled work.