+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear PMM OR ANY SENIOR help me please

shaheen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2007
Today I got my employer's reference letter,as I work as an accountant,I don't have any direct Boss,

my HR manager issued it she

explain every thing properly, but as far as my job description is concerned she attached another

paper (on a company's letter head) which has my job responsibilities printed on details. then she put her sign on the main letter

attached her visiting card, but no stamp, since it is a property management company ,it does not have
one.

Does it matter if there is no seal, and give job details on a seperate paper but attached with it,

(2) my another querry is regarding schedule 8 form, section 7 under the heading of Employer and Duties,

neither employer name nor duties come fit in the space provided,since i have only one employer so i have

a lot of space in this section , can I use that space specific for other employer for writing job duties,

although that space lie under my job duties in this way I can easily write or it is ok to attach a seperate

sheet as it is written, should I write all duties or just Key words and does it

matter if i quot employer words? my last Qn is

(3)when I will have passport request do we have to send all passport,like I have two , one on which I

initiallly came to canada at the age of 16, and other one that I renewed, my chilhood passport is lost

(had no travel) lost, does it matter?

prompt help will be appreciated

shaheen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2007
shaheen said:
Today I got my employer's reference letter,as I work as an accountant,I don't have any direct Boss,

when I will have passport request do we have to send all passports,like I have two, one on which I

initiallly came to canada at the age of 16, and other one that I renewed, my chilhood passport is lost

(had no travel) does it matter? will they ask about that also

prompt help will be appreciated