not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear All,

Hi I am edmonta and using this site from almost two years.I can tell you all that this is by far the best site for understanding the canadian immigration requirements and discussion based on it.
However,having said so,I am extremly unhappy to say that from last 4-5 months,ths site is loosing the charm just because of some unwanted talks,regional talks,unrealistic predications and all crap stuff..
The sole purpose of this site and different threads under is to discuss the dfferent topics regarding immigration steps both Pre & post immigration.Hence request all of you to write the true timelines which all are observing.Offcourse we can give our views but not the whimsical,unrealistic predictions like reading palm or Horroscope and to say process will start-I got a acall from my friend or one of my friend gor PPR/MR.Unless you are observing the timeline cahnges in your own case,then only write please.One more thing guys to restrict your threads and dont use it to say hi,hello,tusi ki gal hai..just to pull up the thread or to get more thread hits or more stars.We have other social networking tools for that purpose as we all know.

Hope the humble request will be taken care and fellas will help each other in the true sense..

with much affection,

Edmonta

Jul 21, 2011
edmonta said:
Dear All,

Hi I am edmonta and using this site from almost two years.I can tell you all that this is by far the best site for understanding the canadian immigration requirements and discussion based on it.
However,having said so,I am extremly unhappy to say that from last 4-5 months,ths site is loosing the charm just because of some unwanted talks,regional talks,unrealistic predications and all crap stuff..
The sole purpose of this site and different threads under is to discuss the dfferent topics regarding immigration steps both Pre & post immigration.Hence request all of you to write the true timelines which all are observing.Offcourse we can give our views but not the whimsical,unrealistic predictions like reading palm or Horroscope and to say process will start-I got a acall from my friend or one of my friend gor PPR/MR.Unless you are observing the timeline cahnges in your own case,then only write please.One more thing guys to restrict your threads and dont use it to say hi,hello,tusi ki gal hai..just to pull up the thread or to get more thread hits or more stars.We have other social networking tools for that purpose as we all know.

Hope the humble request will be taken care and fellas will help each other in the true sense..

with much affection,

Edmonta
this is a free forum and people can do whatever they like. why you want to control and restrict.let it be free pls and no nonsense