ITA- september 21
AOR - october 9
Medicals passed- november 11
Married on jan 23/ 2020
Added spouse feb 1
Additional documents requested submitted on feb 14
Biometris request leter april 5
Spouse medicals passed on may 23/2020
Biometrics completed on july 19/2020 at qatar bcz of covid all the centers closed
Ordered Gcms note on July 27
Received gcms note on Aug 12
Assessment
Eligibility: passed
Security: s15(1)
HIRV:
Criminality : passed
Org crime;
Medical ; passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : complete
Other refs:
Final:

My wife was pregnant while my application on pregnant
October 7 baby boy born
Informed IRCC through web form
My questions are,
1. what are the documents I needed to add my LO to Pr application?
2. Do I have to show proof of funds for 3 people which is around 16000$ (But I am applied under CEC,so I is it required)
3. In IMM008 they are asking which programme under you are applying for ...... ?
which one I have to choose family - dependent child or economic - Canadian experience class
4. How long it will take to process after adding my LO to application ?

It now 1 yr , still waiting for PR
plz hep friends
Thanks in advance
I advise you to contact them, which i did few days ago. Below is their response for your info.

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

Useful tips

• If you need information to fill out the forms, please consult the Fill out the forms section of the instruction guide found in the application kit that you have initially used to apply.
  • If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship and a letter of explanation are required.
  • It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I advise you to contact them, which i did few days ago. Below is their response for your info.

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

Useful tips

• If you need information to fill out the forms, please consult the Fill out the forms section of the instruction guide found in the application kit that you have initially used to apply.
  • If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship and a letter of explanation are required.
  • It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.
Thank u for the information

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hai friends ,
Today my wife went to the hospital(Qatar) where she gave birth to our baby inorder to get birth certificate . The hospital authority told my wife to get a requistion letter from father who is in Canada that he gave permission to his mother to getting the birth certificate. I don't know how to get the stamped letter ( NOC) from Indian consulate . Anybody have any idea about this. Please help me friends

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Thank u for the information
Hai,
Today I received a mail from IRCC the same one that you sent.
I have a doubt in IMM 008 generic application form
Programm under which you are applying ??
which one I have to put
Economic- Canadian experience class (
Or
Family - dependent child
I got invitation under CEC
1 whether I have to do the medical for the baby also. , ????
3. After you submit these documents how long it will take to get Copr letter:
Please reply my friend.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hai,
Today I received a mail from IRCC the same one that you sent.
I have a doubt in IMM 008 generic application form
Programm under which you are applying ??
which one I have to put
Economic- Canadian experience class (
Or
Family - dependent child
I got invitation under CEC
1 whether I have to do the medical for the baby also. , ????
3. After you submit these documents how long it will take to get Copr letter:
Please reply my friend.
If you got invitation under CEC than that is the Program you'll be evaluated for. The new born will most likely need only a physical examination.
Regarding COPR no one can predict for sure as to how long will they take to process. However on a general note Once the documents and medicals are uploaded, they usually take around 2 weeks to add your child in your application but times may vary considering the pandemic. All the best.

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
If you got invitation under CEC than that is the Program you'll be evaluated for. The new born will most likely need only a physical examination.
Regarding COPR no one can predict for sure as to how long will they take to process. However on a general note Once the documents and medicals are uploaded, they usually take around 2 weeks to add your child in your application but times may vary considering the pandemic. All the best.
I submitted all the documents on November 15, including medicals in the webform . I didn't Receive any automatic system generated reply from CIC that they receive my documents. I am worried about the documents. Plz reply
I have to submit the documents again or not
In GCMS Note I saw my application was approved . But after that I inform CIC about my baby. So it will take again too much time or not .
Plz reply

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I submitted all the documents on November 15, including medicals in the webform . I didn't Receive any automatic system generated reply from CIC that they receive my documents. I am worried about the documents. Plz reply
I have to submit the documents again or not
In GCMS Note I saw my application was approved . But after that I inform CIC about my baby. So it will take again too much time or not .
Plz reply
Firstly , Pat your back on my behalf because you've already done the herculean task. Regarding their reply , Wait for a week more to see if they get back to you. Meanwhile also keep on checking your CIC account. There in the " View Dependent " list , you'll be able to see if they've added the baby to your application. As I said earlier, It's the pandemic causing the delay. other than that once you see your little bundle of joy is added , you'll receive new instruction from CIC in order to proceed further. All the best.

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Firstly , Pat your back on my behalf because you've already done the herculean task. Regarding their reply , Wait for a week more to see if they get back to you. Meanwhile also keep on checking your CIC account. There in the " View Dependent " list , you'll be able to see if they've added the baby to your application. As I said earlier, It's the pandemic causing the delay. other than that once you see your little bundle of joy is added , you'll receive new instruction from CIC in order to proceed further. All the best.
Thank u my friend

Reactions: Hemilshah80

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Thank u my friend
On December 4 , I received an update and when i open my file it shows my baby’s name in dependent section.
And today dec 6 When i opened my file again I saw again application updated . But when I opened the file, It was all same.
Any Idea about the time period for issuing a COPR letter for PA whose dependents are out-lands.
I heard recently that IRCC will not issuing COPR fore applicants whose dependents are outside Canada because of corona virus. Is it correct?
Plz reply
Once again thank u brother

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
One quick question, am I required to send an updated version of the proof of funds? The amount in the proof of funds that I sent before my daughters birth would cover her as well. I just don't want to deal with going to the banks asking for these documents again... such a headache!

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
One quick question, am I required to send an updated version of the proof of funds? The amount in the proof of funds that I sent before my daughters birth would cover her as well. I just don't want to deal with going to the banks asking for these documents again... such a headache!
If the earlier submitted POF is sufficient for the inclusion of new members, then no need to send it again.

Reactions: itsgp

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi All,

I am adding my baby to my application and I was told to submit the below documents
IMM0008
IMM 5406 for me and spouse
PP and Birth Cerrtificate of Baby
LOE

I have couple of questions .

1. IMM 5669 is not needed right ? It says if applicable but its only for people over 18 and I hope they dont expect it again from my wife and I
.2. I was asked to submit all this info as a single webform if possible, however sizer is exceeding due to IMM 0008 . Did you guys submit seperate webforms? IMM 0008 needs signature so I filled it , printed it with bar codes and added my name and signature.. hope it is correct process

Our family would be immensely grateful if any of you can share your inputs

Thanks and have a blessed day

vinay2222

Dec 28, 2019
Cincinnati
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
Med's Request
20-11-2021
Med's Done....
25-11-2021
My AOR is Jan 2020. According to our GCMS notes as on Aug 2020, we were put on covid pace group. Everything looked good. On jan 12 2021, we delivered a baby and we would like to add him to the PR application. I currently only have his birth ceritifcate and I am yet to apply for his passport. I am not sure if I should inform CIC right away or I should wait for his passport which will take another month. Any guess if they would ask us (parents) to do re-medicals since we have to do for newborn.

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi All,

I am adding my baby to my application and I was told to submit the below documents
IMM0008
IMM 5406 for me and spouse
PP and Birth Cerrtificate of Baby
LOE

I have couple of questions .

1. IMM 5669 is not needed right ? It says if applicable but its only for people over 18 and I hope they dont expect it again from my wife and I
.2. I was asked to submit all this info as a single webform if possible, however sizer is exceeding due to IMM 0008 . Did you guys submit seperate webforms? IMM 0008 needs signature so I filled it , printed it with bar codes and added my name and signature.. hope it is correct process

Our family would be immensely grateful if any of you can share your inputs

Thanks and have a blessed day
Hello,
Hope you or someone in similar situation could help me
I want to know how the file proceed if medicals without x-ray would have submitted because of pregnancy? as I am in the similar situation, I have submitted medicals without x-ray due to pregnancy, does other parts of my application like eligibility, background check etc. proceed as normal or everything will put on hold until delivery. Also what about expiration of some documents after AOR? will the expiration of any document due to this delay would impact our application/CRS score? When did you get biometrics request. SO SORRY for so many questions but would be really thankful if someone reply .
TIA