+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dates absent were Wrong in my ATIP report what I should do

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
I just looked again to my ATIP , for some reason it could be my mistake or data entery mistake, I have my dates absent were wrong instead of 2013 written 2012 but dates,month are correct, any advice any suggestions , I plan to call CIC agent tomorrow , however I am sure they will not give a hand to help

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudanese one said:
I just looked again to my ATIP , for some reason it could be my mistake or data entery mistake, I have my dates absent were wrong instead of 2013 written 2012 but dates,month are correct, any advice any suggestions , I plan to call CIC agent tomorrow , however I am sure they will not give a hand to help
This part of email comes with your ATIP. pretty much self-explanatory

You also have the right to request the correction of any errors or omissions you believe to exist in any of the enclosed information which originated with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Should you wish to make such a request, please complete a Record Correction Request Form that can be found at http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-11-nf.pdf and return it to this office, along with documentary evidence supporting the correction. If your request for correction is not accepted for any reason, a notation will be attached to your file regarding the error or omission you believe it contains.