+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DATE OF STAY in Application may Differ from Actual Visit?

Ladyah

Apr 24, 2018
Philipppines
Im Filipino 22yrs old, My uncle(Naturalized Canadian Citizen), aiming for me to acquire a Multiple Entry Visa (5-10years). According to my research, I tell him it's fine to indicate a range of stay but CIC officer can still issue (as eligible) a visa valid 10years but less than 6months per visit.

To be safe on application. Why I come up on this query per above subject.

We currently preparing what to send on application via ONLINE.

IS IT OKAY TO DO THAT IF I acquire AN APPROVE VISA just to move the dates? for sure same period of time (a month of visit)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Im Filipino 22yrs old, My uncle(Naturalized Canadian Citizen), aiming for me to acquire a Multiple Entry Visa (5-10years). According to my research, I tell him it's fine to indicate a range of stay but CIC officer can still issue (as eligible) a visa valid 10years but less than 6months per visit.

To be safe on application. Why I come up on this query per above subject.

We currently preparing what to send on application via ONLINE.

IS IT OKAY TO DO THAT IF I acquire AN APPROVE VISA just to move the dates? for sure same period of time (a month of visit)
Yeah, it's not an issue at all.

Also: beware of declaring a 1 month stay in your application, especially since you are a young Filipino. Shorten it to 2-3 weeks. And if you are granted the TRV and permitted a 6-month stay, you can certainly stay for the month as intended.

Reactions: Ladyah

Ladyah

Apr 24, 2018
Philipppines
Yeah, it's not an issue at all.

Also: beware of declaring a 1 month stay in your application, especially since you are a young Filipino. Shorten it to 2-3 weeks. And if you are granted the TRV and permitted a 6-month stay, you can certainly stay for the month as intended.
>>>>>>
thank you for a good advise.
Will it okay that I don't have a personal bank statement to submit since my uncle will sponsor everything so he is the one will provide of proof. All I can give as a proof that I can comeback in Philippines (i'm not sure on officer's perspective if it a strong ties to my country) I am currently working on my 2nd job. 7th month on may-9-2018. I was regularized on the 5th month. I already have employment letter.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
>>>>>>
thank you for a good advise.
Will it okay that I don't have a personal bank statement to submit since my uncle will sponsor everything so he is the one will provide of proof. All I can give as a proof that I can comeback in Philippines (i'm not sure on officer's perspective if it a strong ties to my country) I am currently working on my 2nd job. 7th month on may-9-2018. I was regularized on the 5th month. I already have employment letter.
That’s not ideal that you don’t have a bank account. Your chances are pretty slim to be honest. Go ahead and submit your COE, plus your last 6 months of payslips, and a letter of explanation why you don’t have a bank account. If you’re living from paycheck to paycheck, you have to mention your expenses.

Even if your uncle is paying for your trip (submit his bank statements and COE), it is still up to the applicant to show their ties.

Ladyah

Apr 24, 2018
Philipppines
That’s not ideal that you don’t have a bank account. Your chances are pretty slim to be honest. Go ahead and submit your COE, plus your last 6 months of payslips, and a letter of explanation why you don’t have a bank account. If you’re living from paycheck to paycheck, you have to mention your expenses.

Even if your uncle is paying for your trip (submit his bank statements and COE), it is still up to the applicant to show their ties.
---
actually I'm cash,
but on May10. its only the 2nd month since I open a bank account. I put 250CAD (equivalent) per month. I have now savings of 500CAD. since it's a premature bank account from the required 4months .I dont think I should pass it yet. or should I wait it old 4months with 1250CAD (all I can put but plain as savings account)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
---
actually I'm cash,
but on May10. its only the 2nd month since I open a bank account. I put 250CAD (equivalent) per month. I have now savings of 500CAD. since it's a premature bank account from the required 4months .I dont think I should pass it yet. or should I wait it old 4months with 1250CAD (all I can put but plain as savings account)
“Paycheck” does not literally mean “check” lol.

Anyway it’s up to you.