+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date of IELTS Test result in EE profile different from date on my test report form

Femiii

Feb 14, 2020
My IELTS test result date I filled in my EE profile (9th october, 2020 being the date the result was released online) is different from the result date(8th October, 2020) on the test report form I uploaded in my E-APR. Meanwhile, I have submitted my application in December, do I have to be worried? Or Is there a way I can have it corrected in my EE profile as I just tried editing but not highlighting. Or do I have to do nothing and hope IRCC will overlook it?

PCVolvorein

Oct 10, 2021
My IELTS test result date I filled in my EE profile (9th october, 2020 being the date the result was released online) is different from the result date(8th October, 2020) on the test report form I uploaded in my E-APR. Meanwhile, I have submitted my application in December, do I have to be worried? Or Is there a way I can have it corrected in my EE profile as I just tried editing but not highlighting. Or do I have to do nothing and hope IRCC will overlook it?
Hi did your IELTS date thing solved. did you got PR. what you did regarding date

PCVolvorein

Oct 10, 2021
Hi did you raise webform and informed them about IELTS Date or is it fine to just wait for any words from their end. I too had same issue thinking weather to raise webform and explain them or not. super confused. will it make a difference