+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date of Birth on PCC wrong

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

I just noticed that my police certificate has my date of birth wrong- the day and month is wrong, but the year is right.

MY AOR was in May 2016, and I still havent received my PPR. I called CIC mid December and they told me that my background check was still in progress,

Do you think I should do a new PCC? or should I wait for them to ask for an amended one?

Thanks,

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
adtocanada said:
Hi There,

I just noticed that my police certificate has my date of birth wrong- the day and month is wrong, but the year is right.

MY AOR was in May 2016, and I still havent received my PPR. I called CIC mid December and they told me that my background check was still in progress,

Do you think I should do a new PCC? or should I wait for them to ask for an amended one?

Thanks,
If I was in this situation, I would apply for a new PCC while waiting for PPR. If they want to clarify the wrong birthdate, they will contact you I believe.

adtocanada

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
If I was in this situation, I would apply for a new PCC while waiting for PPR. If they want to clarify the wrong birthdate, they will contact you I believe.
yes, ill do that!

thanks