+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Date of birth on passport different from the birth certificate

aarons3026

Nov 9, 2009
My date of birth on my passport is 6 days earlier than my matriculation certificate (which is the accepted birth document in India in 70s).
i have mentioned the actual date of birth in my application. will that be a cause of problem in my immigration process at CHC New delhi

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarons3026 said:
My date of birth on my passport is 6 days earlier than my matriculation certificate (which is the accepted birth document in India in 70s).
i have mentioned the actual date of birth in my application. will that be a cause of problem in my immigration process at CHC New delhi
First of all you have to get your date of birth corrected in your passport. It should tally with other documents you have like school certificate/birth certificate. Contact your regional passport office.

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarons3026 said:
Hi
If the two dates do not tally,it is what we called misrepresentation.
Benny