Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No i can't link it with ECAS OR GCKEY. it shows that i cant link my application as some information doesn't mat
If you have an application number and UCI try using those. And make sure any other information is as it was filled in the paper application.

on ECAS you use the Sponsor's details. On GCKEY you use the PA's details

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
It has been around 5 months since my file was transferred to Tanzania Visa office. I live in uganda and i applied for spouse sponsorship. However since it was transferred i haven't heard anything from the visa office. Can anyone help me to know the status of my application?
Hi how are you, how long did it take for your file to get final decision after being transferred to DSM VO

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hi how are you, how long did it take for your file to get final decision after being transferred to DSM VO
Hey! I also applied in last week of november study permit for may intake by the use of paper application at dar es sallam visa office but still now no update. Can you share your timeline please? Any info how time they take to process your application?

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hey! I also applied in last week of november study permit for may intake by the use of paper application at dar es sallam visa office but still now no update. Can you share your timeline please? Any info how time they take to process your application?
My file was first processed from Sydney Canada then moved here to DSM it’s PR application though not sure how long it takes in DSM Visa office trying to ask around too.